a new day - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new day - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new day

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new day - Page 5 Empty Re: a new day

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:03 pm

Kole listened attentively as Mason recounted what had happened earlier, trying to piece together what might be going through Maddie's head. "What was said about the Animagus?" he asked, hoping for more insight. He knew how much Maddie valued her ability to transform into an animal, and he wondered if something had been said to shake her confidence in that.

As Mason continued, Kole nodded in understanding, trying to see the situation from all angles. "Was there anything else?" he asked, his nerves getting the best of him. He was anxious for Michelle and Maddie's return, hoping that they would be able to work through this as a group.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:11 pm

Michelle took a deep breath. There was relief, which was a good sign. "Oh I see. Well I'm glad you're not so frustrated as before but something is still bothering you," she ended up saying to her friend. "I do wish the best for you. So please be honest. Don't try to hide how you really feel," she had to say. She hated this part.

"I'm okay. Expect this small headache. It will be all fine," she said with a reassuring smile. She knew it would be. "Don't worry about me. Me and Kole are okay too. Anyways I'm more worried about you and Mason. It's okay if we focus on you for now. No need to worry about me," she tried her best to assure her best friend. She hoped they could work it all out. "But yeah we should go back to boys or safe distance if you just want to talk to me," she added.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:19 pm

Mason took a deep breath. To be honest he was confused about that whole animagus talk. "Well I wasn't that big fan of her trying to become one. That idea came to her once she found out about me being a werewolf. For me it felt like she wanted to just be an animal so she could always be next to me. But there was something more my brain failed to understand from her words," he said with a sigh. He wasn't not good with words. He knew it.

"Also we argued about it the other day too. Everything seemed to be okay. So I'm all confused now. What did I do wrong now?" He was so confused. He felt so alone suddenly. To be honest he hasn't been so vulnerable for years 
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:40 pm

Maddie spoke softly, admitting that she hadn't been alright lately. "Mason and I have been at odds regarding the Animagus matter, and then Alex reemerged, which only added fuel to the fire. Although he didn't harm me in any way, his presence coupled with the ongoing arguments has been overwhelming," she explained, her voice trailing off as she reflected on the events of the past 48 hours. "It's all just been too much to handle. All I desire is to move on from this and return to a sense of normalcy," she confessed with sincerity.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:46 pm

Kole couldn't shake off the feeling that Maddie's recent actions, particularly the dew incident, had caused a rift between her and the rest of their group. He could empathize with Mason's frustration and nodded in agreement when he mentioned their ongoing disagreements over the matter even before Alex's sudden appearance. However, Kole also believed that Maddie didn't deserve all the blame and tried to ease Mason's worries. "I don't think Maddie intended to hurt anyone," Kole assured him. "She's not very good at expressing her feelings or needs because she's never had to with Dad and Matt always looking out for her," he added, trying to offer an explanation. "I believe she's just confused and hurt, and understandably worried," Kole stated, scanning the area for their sisters. "What were you talking about right before she said she need space?" he asked.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:51 pm

Michelle sighed awhile she listened to Maddie's words. There was so many emotions. Frustration, sadness, guilt, regret, anger, annoyance. Just way much more. Michelle's headache got a bit worse now. 

"I see. What exactly did Mason say about Animagus matter?" She just tried to understand everything. "Yes Alex. What he did was not okay at all. That dude is very crazy and stupid. I get why boys want to protect us. Thst's other story," she said with a sigh. She didn't really want to talk about him.

"I don't think my life will ever be normal again. Even if yes, drama free day would be nice," she said with a smile. 
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:05 pm

Mason tried to think what exactly they talked about. "She said something about losing me if she becomes Animagus, which is not true. Also mentioned not doing it, which confused me even more. I might have been just so confused about all of it. I just ended up saying to all just good and sorry," he tried his best to explain things now. He couldn't remember all the words that were said back then.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:06 pm

Maddie let out a deep sigh, feeling the need to explain herself further. "To be fair, Mason didn't exactly approve of my plan to become an Animagus. He was worried that it might not work out as I hoped," she began, wanting to set the record straight. "After he took me back to my common room, I was feeling pretty overwhelmed and couldn't think straight. I told him I got rid of the dew by pouring it down the drain, but that wasn't the complete truth. I actually ended up smashing the vial it was in," she admitted, her voice slightly trembling as she recalled the events.

Taking a deep breath, Maddie continued with her story. "This morning, I decided that I had cried enough yesterday, and I was done with it. I wanted to be happy again, no matter what," she explained. "So, Mason and I went down to the lake and laid next to each other. I was thinking too much, so I wanted to distract myself by telling him that I was giving up on the Animagus idea. However, he didn't seem to understand and was in a broody and grumpy mood," she finished, hoping that her explanation would help clear the air between them.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:12 pm

That was it. That is why Maddie had left. “You didn’t do anything wrong,” Kole smiled at Mason as if a light blub had gone off in his head, “It was the communication, she was frustrated that she couldn’t make you understand what she was trying to say.” he chuckled shaking his head at his sister, “She was trying to tell you how much she loved you. You didn’t like the idea, and she wanted to make you feel better. It didn’t matter what she wanted anymore.” Maddie really could use a lesson or two in how to talk to people and explain herself clearly.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:15 pm

Michelle listened to what Maddie said and just sighed. Oh brother of hers. She just wanted to smack some sense into him now. She took a deep breath. "I see. Well this is easier to be fixed than I thought it would be," she said with a smile on her face, what was bit forced.

She took Maddie's hand and hoped it was okay for them to go back to boys now. "Yes Mason has never been good with words or expressing her emotions. He never had done it before. You are the first girl who makes him feel things he had never felt before. You are the first person besides him who he cares about, except me. That boy used to be very selfish. Only thought about himself. Trust me he has tried to understand you more than anyone else," she said while they were walking. "Oh how is your hand?" She had to ask.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum