LONDON CALLING - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 14 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:35 am

Ruby saw Angus fall asleep and smiled taking a blanket she lay it over him so he could rest comfortably. It wasn't long before he woke agai and apologised to her but she just smiled "it's okay" she said " and Im fine, but we shouldn't miss the contest." she said smiling at him as snidely responded him saying he could work at Khaat and Brians.

Standing up she stretched her body and walked around " as much as I like this dress I'll be glad to get out of the courset part" she said tapping her waist." Moving to him she took off the blancket and folded it again " you feel better?" she asked him " you look less tired now" she added smiling to him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4775

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:47 am

"Yeah. I'm a lot better." He listened to her complain about the corset in her dress, and he frowned. "What's it got a corset for? Take it off. Shrink it and drop it in your waistbag for safe keeping. Rowena Ravenclaw never wore a corset. She lived in the tenth century, remember? Waaay before corsets made an appearance in 1550. Sorry--Marcus carries a lot of weird fashion trivia around in his head--his occupational challenge from working for the Bulgarian Minister of Magic. The costume shouldn't have even come with one if it's being historically accurate."

He was going to take his mug to the kitchen and Snidely came and offered to take it.

"Thank you, Snidely. Please turn off the coffee and clean up the pot. We really do need to be going back," Angus said. "I'll tell Michael how you took such good care of us today. Thanks again. I'm ready whenever you are, Ru. We'll go back whenever you're ready to go.."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23244
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:53 am

Ruby chuckled as she reached under the dress and slipped off the courset doing just as he had suggested " oh that's so much better" she said and chuckled placing the shrunk corset into her bag. Hearing him compliment Snidly she smiled and nodded " You were the best thankyou," she told him then moved to Angus " yes let's go I'm so ready." she said helping Angus to his feet " I'll see you to the griffin and we can head to the area for the contest, I wonder how the boys are and if they will find us again." she asked smiling.

Arriving she stood next to the griffin Angus was on and looked for the boys or the others. She hoped to see any of the others around but instead was pulled away from the griffin and onto the stage to stand with the other contestants, she saw sam and victor and smiled at them.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:05 am

They went back to the carnival, and he saw someone rope Ruby into the costume contest. He had some mixed feelings when he wasn't picked. Part of him was a bit disappointed, but the larger part of him was relieved. He didn't have the strength any more today to go stand on stage and compete in anything. And the griffin wasn't anything he wanted to be paraded on the stage.

Sergio and Ana and their kids found Angus, and Sergio brought Angus a bottle of beer. Where he had found that, Angus had no idea, but he was grateful for it.

"How are the kids doing?" Angus asked them.

"They're going to outlast us today," Sergio said. "We're going to take them back right after the fireworks, though. We have no intention of staying long enough to close the carnival."

"Me neither. I doubt Ruby will either but if she wants to, then I have no problem with that. She deserves to have a good time, and we have enough family here that she wouldn't be alone."

"You are looking very, very tired, Angus," Ana said.

"I am," Angus said. "I had a bit of a catnap, but I'll be glad to get home."

"If you want to go back early, Soros and Mara can help Ana with the kids, and I'll take you back," Sergio told Angus.

"I'll keep that in mind," Angus replied.

"How's the bird holding up?" Sergio asked.

"He's doing great. I told Ruby I might try to buy him."

"You should. He suits you. Suppose either of your boys will win the costume contest?"

"Maybe. They worked hard on them," Angus said. "I just don't want them to be disappointed."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:11 am

Ruby looked over at Angus but the contest started the judge looked at each costume and she smiled " I'm part of a pair" she said and the judge looked over at Angus on the griffin and she nodded " wow okay" he said and moved to talk to the others about their decision soon the announce the contenders who didn't have a gold star could leave. She could see Sam and Victor both had one as did she they all moved together"hey you enjoying yourselves?" she asked and smiled as they both nodded.

Soon the prizes were handed out Sam and Victor came second and Ruby came third much to her surprise but one of the judges walked over to Angus and the griffin. " first prize." he said handing Angus the prize of a large goblet. Ruby smiled and walked over to where he, Sergio and Ana were.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:23 am

Angus was surprised. He took the goblet and thanked the judges on behalf of himself and his family, but then he handed the goblet to Ruby.

"This belongs to you," he told her with a smile. "I do not carry the good looks in our house. That part is all yours." The boys were surrounded by their classmates, and they came over a couple minutes later. They had two different trophies in hand.

"We came in second in the big contest, but we came in first in the Hogwarts contest," Sam told them.

"We went from being the little nobody's that were picked on all the time, and look at things now. It's all different now," Victor said. "We've got friends. Our grades have come up, and we won two costume contests. I don't know if it could get much better."

"That's all I care about," Angus told them. "If you're both happy, then that's all that matters."

"We owe you so much," Sam said.

"No," Angus said. "You don't. You don't owe us a thing. That's what families are for. Now, why don't you give me the animals so you can spend the rest of the evening with your friends?" Victor handed over Fudge and the pygmy puff, and Angus whistled for Archangel who flew over and landed on Angus's shoulder. "Go have a good time, and don't forget to write us once in awhile." Sam and Victor grinned and dashed off, trophies in hand.

Ana and Sergio took their leave from them so they could take the kids to the Sparks pop up for supper, leaving Ruby and Angus by themselves.

"Is there anything else you want to do?" Angus asked her.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:30 am

Ruby took the goblet from Angus and heard his words " not to me my dear" she said smiling "to me you do" she said softly to him as she held her trophy and his. she saw the boys come running over happily and she hugged them both " well done" she said smiling at the pair of them as Angus spoke telling them to go and hand fun with their freinds .

Looking up at Angus she shook her head " no I think I'm about beat for the night , sorry" she said " if you want to head home I'm all up for that" she said once she had said farewell to Sergio and Ana then stood with him " you want me to port every one or will we fly?" she asked.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:43 am

"It's just you and me and the griffin," Angus told her, "And since we have to take him back, we'd best fly." He reached a hand down to her to help her up. When she was on behind him, he walked the griffin out of the village enough that the griffin could get a running start to take off. As the griffin lifted up into the evening sky, Angus looked back down at the carnival to see people looking up, watching the thrilling sight of the griffin taking flight. "I think they're jealous," Angus told Ruby.

He didn't know if the griffin responded to the same commands that Robert's hippogriff did, but he decided to see. He gave the griffin a very simple command, and the creature took them on one of the most magnificent flights Angus had ever had in all his years of flying hippogriffs.

Then the griffin took them back to the estate and landed in the back yard near the barn, just as the stars were coming out for the night. A couple of the grounds crew met them and helped Ruby and Angus off, and brought Angus his outdoor chair. Angus handed them the pygmy puff and asked them to take Fudge to the house, Archangel took off, and Angus believed the eagle was going to go hunt for some supper.

"We'll get him back to the keeper for you," the grounds crew member told Angus. "Is there anything you two need?"

"No, I don't think so," Angus told them. He looked at Ruby. "Let's go home," he told her. He was now starting to think that he should have gotten a couple of suppers to go from the Sparks pop up but he didn't. Well, maybe there were some leftovers in the fridge at home.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:54 am

Ruby smiled and took his hand then climbed on the griffin's back. She wrapped her arms around his waist and held onto him her diadem sparkaling in the moonlight as the griffin took off into the sky. " maybe so but this is us " she said smiling at Angus as she lent over and kissed his cheek then watched as the world moved under them.

As they landed Ruby stood back to let the ground men help Angus down. "sgreed and I'll make us some supper when we're inside" she said " I think we have enough to make something and I'll put the coffee pot on for you whie you change" she said with a smile.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:04 am

"We have a lot of groceries. I completely stocked us, so there should be plenty to pick from", Angus told her. "I just wasn't in the mood to cook, but if you are, then that's fine by me." He got his chair back to the porch and made it inside and to his inside chair. He went upstairs, and got a pair of fleece pajama trousers that were printed in a gray and black plaid, and a fleece top in a light gray, He laid his costume aside on the chair in the bedroom, trusting that Andrew would take care of it tomorrow. It occured to him now that he was going to have to live with the long Godric Gryffindor red hair, mustache and beard until either Ruby or Andrew undid the glamour spell so he'd get his own hair and shaved face back.

He went downstairs and paused to light the fire in the downstairs fireplace before sitting in his recliner.

"I guess you're going to be sleeping with Godric Gryffindor tonight," Angus told her. "I probably shouldn't try to undo the spell myself because it's hard telling what I'll come up with."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top