LONDON CALLING - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 8 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:10 am

Ruby heard Angus's request and nodded " of course" she said taking out a pen and paper and wrote the note to send over, folsing it into a bird she she then sent it over to the main house . After amoment a floating frog returned with Rowans hand writing on it saying he waould take care of the breakfast in the main house and send over some for every one in the duplex.

"okay Rowans taking care of breakfast tomorrow " she said to Angus then listened to Andrew and chuckled " no need Andrew the couch is a fold out bed" she said walking oevr and pulling it towards her so it lay flat. walking to a small cupboard she took out a pillow and duvet for him with a smile " there you go" she said smiling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:19 am

"Thanks," Andrew smiled. It didn't take him and Angus long to make up the large batch of dough that the cinnamon rolls required. Then Andrew went back to his own place to take a very quick shower and get an overnight bag. While Andrew as gone, Angus made a fruit salad and he made a nonalcoholic champagne dressing for the fruit salad. He also made a hashbrown casserole that needed to refrigerate overnight and then baked in the morning. He was going to have to start very early since he only had one oven here at the house and not the large commercial ovens that the big house had. He got the coffee and tea in their pots, ready for the pots to just be turned on in the morning in order to brew.

Then Andrew helped Angus with a shower so that would be out of the way, and he helped Angus lay out clothes so they would be laid out in case Angus woke and got up before Andrew made it upstairs. Angus headed into the bedroom and settled in with his book, hearing Sergio and Ana both take quick showers and then retreat to their room for the night. Andrew doublechecked the locks to make sure the house was secure before changing for bed himself. He was hoping to try to hang close to Angus tomorrow because, with cooking breakfast and then going to the carnival for the boys, and then doing whatever entertaining he needed to do for Sergio and Ana and their kids, Angus was going to have a very busy day tomorrow and was going to need to conserve as much as he could if he was going to last all day.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22618
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:24 am

Ruby smiled and watched as Angus started breakfast prep "yu know they will love that nonalcoholic champagne dressing " she said watching him make the rest of the breakfast things " do you want a hand?" she asked as she handed him items he needed. When Andrew returned and took angus up stairs she followed him.

While he was showering she changed into her PJ's and moved to the bed as Finn jumped up on it and settled at the foot. She watched as Angus did his checks then settled in the bed with his book " its going to be a great day tomorrow and you gte a whole week end to have a boys day." she said with a chuckle as she settled against him, snuggling against his chest.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:38 am

"They've only been gone a few days, and it feels like its been forever," Angus said. "I fully expect that tomorrow they will be back in the swing of things at school and they aren't going to want anything to do with us because you realize that, at their age, we're old and we're boring. Still, I promised Victor I'd help him with another couple of things with his costume tomorrow, and I'm not going to let him down. Sam's got all he needs for his, but I promised Victor a couple extra touches." He yawned.

"As I understand it," he told her. "Kate found me a griffin to ride. We're going to have to make sure he's well fed before we go to the carnival. The last thing we need is a griffin getting rude with people in downtown Hogsmeade. I'm guessing that, because their heads are eagles, Kate will be able to talk with him--but she'd just better not plan on leaving me. Oh, and Robert said they did come up with a copy of Rowena Ravenclaw's headpiece for you and Godric Gryffindor's sword for me. I think we're set." He yawned and gave up and closed his book, setting it aside and turning out the light. "Maybe Sunday we could take our guests to Sparks for breakfast before they go home, instead of cooking. What do you think?" He settled back into the pillows, getting ready to go to sleep.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:46 am

Ruby lay and listened to Angus and chuckled when he said the boys would think them old and boring " yeah, we're just not hip" she said and chuckled again she saw the yawn and snuggled closer to him feeling his warmth against her.

When he spoke of Kate finding him a Griffin she nodded " might want to keep treats in your pockets, for emergencies." she said and looked up at him smiling. Her eyes sparkled as he spoke of Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem " I remember it was so beautiful, the sapphires that sparkled as it wept back like the wings of an eagle," she said thinking back to when she saw it last. " it will be perfect to finish the costume." she grinned looking at him " and you will be very dashing with the sword of Gryffindor." she heard him mention going for breakfast at Sparks and she nodded " that sounds perfect " she said trying not to yawn and failing as she slowly fell asleep " night my love" she said softly
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:57 am

Angus was up and dressed and downstairs by 5 am. Andrew had already turned on the coffee and the tea, and he had put in the hashbrown casserole because it needed to bake the longest. When Angus got down to the kitchen, Andrew poured him a mug of coffee, and he helped Angus with a shave.

Angus worked on making hollandaise sauce and then making 2 dozen poached eggs, while Andrew worked on cutting open a dozen toasting muffins and making sure they were toasted perfectly. He also sauteed some proscuitto for the eggs benedict. As that was going on, they were baking sheet after sheet of cinnamon rolls and then icing them when they got out of the oven. Andrew set out the fruit salad. Edward and Andrew carried Edward's kitchen table and chairs to add it to Angus's to make one large table tht would fit everyone.

Simone came over to see if there was anything she could do to help, and she found that they were pretty much down to setting the table and making it look pretty for breakfast. And so far, they had been able to get breakfast ready quietly, without apparently waking up Sergio and his family.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:22 am

Ruby had woken when Angus had headed down to start breakfast but she stayed in bed a little longer waking a second time to the smell of cooking, dressing in a loose fit pair of trousers and one of Angus's shirts she walked down the stairs barefoot and smiled " morning" she said not too loudly " are they still sleeping?" she asked and moved out of Edward and Andrews way as they carried a table in with several chairs.

"Morning guys" she said as she pored some tea for her self and stepped out of the way for them to place it with theirs to make the table longer. " that will be very useful at dinner time." she said leaning back on the counter. She glanced over at the main house and saw Rowan in the kitchen making breakfast for the main house he was what looked like singing as he cooked. " seems Rowan is enjoying himself this morning" she said and chuckled " oh do you want a hand?" she asked Angus
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:38 am

"I think we're in good shape, actually, Ru," Angus said, swirling icing on the last pan of his gigantic cinnamon rolls. "I'm glad Rowan is picking up some extra interest in the kitchen. He clearly gets that from Michael's influence. It's probably a good thing you never knew Alette. Remind me and I'll tell you about her sometime. She was...well,..."

"Different," Edward finished.

"You knew her too?" Angus asked Edward.

"Yeah, I did, but obviously not as well as Michael did. She was different," Edward said.
Simone had an idea to display the cinnamon rolls from something she had seen at a wedding years ago. She used some pretty dinner plates and she put one roll on each dinner plate and then floated the dinner plates at varying heights above the center of the tables, stretching in a line down the length of the tables. She set out the fruit salad, the pitchers of juice and tea and coffee, the hash brown casserole, and the eggs benedict. Andrew added milk and sugar for the tea and a few other little odds and ends. For a centerpiece, Simone simply had picked some flowers from the garden and some herbs and she made up two vases of flowers, one on the center of each table. And rather than a tablecloth, she used some of her own lovely autumn orange placemats. Against Angus's and Ruby's plain white dishes, it made a simple, elegant table.

"I think we're ready," she said.

"That's good because here comes Sergio and Ana," Angus said. "That means the kids won't be far behind."

"And I hear Sorin and Mara too," Edward said.

"Good," Andrew said. "I'm starving. Speaking of starving, where's Finn?"

"Over curled up on our bed," Edward said. "Someone---and I wont mention names.." he looked at Simone, "felt like spoiling Finn this morning by feeding him some chicken and cut him up some little cubes of gourmet cheese to put in with the chicken. Now the dog is sleeping it off on our bed." It made Angus laugh.

"Well? The poor boy was hungry," Simone said.

"The 'poor boy' is spoiled rotten," Angus laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:46 am

Ruby listened to them talk of Rowan's mother and raised an eye at the mention of her being different " oh how?" she asked but said no more when Simone said she heard the others " never mind tell me later" she said and smiled seeing them walk down to the kitchen. "good morning" she said to them "I hope your ready for a great day" she added then listened as they spoke of Finn and how he had been fed chicken and cheese.

"oh my bad, I was super tired last night and forgot to feed him." she said taking out his food and placing some in his bowl ready for when he wanted some food" there we go" she chuckled. She heard Angus jokinly say he was spoiled and chuckled with him " maybe a little" she said moving to pour some fresh tea for herself. It was now she felt the fluttering again and she placed down the pot " I swear shes a daddys girl" she said looking at Angus as she moved to place his hand on her tummy so he could feel a slight movement. "every time she hears your voice I feel her move" she said smiling." not that there's anything wrong with that," she added.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:00 pm

Angus smiled when she said the baby moved when she heard his voice.

"Maybe I'm just louder. Who knows?" he teased.

"Angus, are those cinnamon rolls even bigger than normal?" Edward asked, looking at the floating plates above the table.

"Nope. Same size. I do like Simone's touch with the plates, though. Very clever, Simone." Angus said, as Sergio's kids came downstairs, still in their pajamas. They saw the cinnamon rolls, and their eyes grew wide. They started pointing at the plates and talking in rapid Romanian to each other, excited, and that brought Sergio and Ana downstairs. Sergio looked at the floating plates and started to laugh.

"You cannot be serious," Sergio said. "You cannot possibly expect anyone to eat an entire one of those."

"We do have people that eat a whole one," Angus said.

"I am going to try. What's the phrase...give it a good...shoot?" Nicu said

"Close. Very good!" Angus said, impressed that Nicu knew some slang. "You're going to give it a good shot."

"Yes. Yes, that's it," Nicu said. He looked at Angus. "I could have one all to myself?"

"Yes. That's why there are so many," Angus said. Nicu plucked a plate out of the air.

"This one's mine," Nicu said, setting it down at a place at the table and sitting down to tuck into it. Irina and Emil followed suit.

"Oh, that's right. Sugar them up," Ana laughed.

"Well, look at it this way. We'll fill them up with sugar and turn them loose in Hogsmeade at the carnival and let them run it off," Edward said.

"I like that plan," Sergio said. "Is there coffee?"

"Got it right here," Andrew said, pouring mugs of coffee and handing it out to everyone. Sorin and Mara came over and they looked astounded at the cinnamon rolls.

"Those are gigantic!" Sorin said.

"And they are divine," Andrew said. "I think they are everyone's favorite food here."

"And eggs benedict? Potatoes?"

"And fruit with nonalcoholic champagne dressing," Andrew replied.

"Alright," Sorin looked at Angus. "who did you have cook this morning."

"The boy actually went to culinary school," Edward said. "He is a gourmet level chef. These are his recipes." Sorin and Mara looked thunderstruck for a moment.

"Who would have thought our little Angus would have become a chef?" Sorin asked.

Everyone sat down to help themselves to whatever they wanted for breakfast. For himself, Angus took a serving of Eggs Benedict and a serving of fruit salad. Sorin and Mara took a sampling of each, and they split a cinnamon roll with Sergio and Ana.

"So what are you going to do with all the rest of these cinnamon rolls?" Sergio asked. "You could feed an army with them."

"I have an idea, if you're game for a little mischief," Edward grinned.

"Absolutely," Angus said, always up for a bit of fun. Edward set two rolls aside to keep at the duplex for snacking. Then he conjured a copy of each of the rolls that were left. That gave them nigh onto about 30 full sized cinnamon rolls when the real ones combined with the conjured ones.

"Now, watch this," Edward laughed mischievously. He cast a spell on all the remaining cinnamon rolls and opened the front door. The plates of cinnamon rolls leaped out of the air, marched out the door and marched in a line over to the main building.

"It's a whole parade of 'em," Angus laughed, finding the whole thing hysterical. "Wait til the cinnamon rolls knock on the door and then just keep coming--all thirty of 'em."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top