LONDON CALLING - Page 60
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 60 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 60 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:24 am

It was the first Edward had seen Angus on his feet and walking since before the attack had taken it all away from Angus. Edward hadn't seen it coming, and as unemotional as Edward usually was, it moved him to see Angus able to walk again. The moment Angus reached Edward, Edward gathered him close in a huge, strong hug. It felt like a mile to Angus, and it was tiring, but he made it. Robert seemed to be glad to see Angus could do it.

"You didn't tell me you could do that," Edward said to Angus.

"I wasn't going to meet you in my chair. I needed to do it on my feet," Angus said to him quietly. Edward and Andrew helped Angus into his chair, and Angus handed Ruby the bride's wedding band.

From her place in the tent, Simone had seen Angus walk the full distance of the aisle, and it made her emotional too. She brushed away a tiny tear and took a breath, feeling that this was where she was supposed to be in her life. Edward was supposed to be her life companion for whatever time they had left.

And then it was Simone's turn. Simone walked by herself and was pleased to do so. Edward couldn't take his eyes off her. When she reached him, he caressed her cheek, wanting with everything he had to kiss her now, but he heard Robert saying very quietly.

"Don't do it. Not yet," Robert said to Edward. "Save it for a moment."

"Then hurry it up," Edward quipped with a bit of a cheeky grin. Angus and Robert laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22583
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:29 am

Ruby smiled as she let Edward take him an hug him before Amdrew moved him to be at his side . Ruby took Edwards ring and stood on the brides side smiling at Angus , hearing the wedding march she turned and looekd at simone who walke down by her self " she's braver than I am" she said looking at both Angus and Edward.

Soon Simone reatched Edward and Ruby steped back letting them have center stage she could not help chuckle at Roberts words to Edward as she held his ring in the palm of her hand .
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4113

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:39 am

"She has always been a tremendously courageous woman," Edward said quietly to Ruby before Simone reached them.

Robert officiated the ceremony, and when Robert told Edward he could kiss his bride, Edward wrapped her in his arms and said to her quietly, "Hello, Mrs. Donohue." Then he kissed her in a soft, loving kiss.

"Hello, my love," Simone said with a smile.

"I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Edward and Simone Donohue," Robert introduced them. When Edward and Simone walked back down the aisle, Andrew came forward to guide Angus's chair.

"Let's not ask him to walk out, shall we?" Andrew asked Ruby. "I know him. He's going to think he can dance too, at which point, I'll have to choke him." He cast an amused smile at Ruby. Angus reached up for Ruby's hand, satisfied for now to take her hand and to not walk. They had the reception to go, and he wanted to conserve his energies. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:49 am

Ruby watched the ceramoney and smiled when they were formaly announce as man and wife , moving behind them she took Angus's hand in her own and sighed happy to just know things would remain calm and nothing had spoiled their wedding day. She heard Andrew and smiled nodding " I couldn't agree more" she said looking down at Angus " Im very proud of my man for walking down teh isle as he did , I think you made Edwards day with that." she said to him." and well I'll dance with him chair or not" she said leaning down and kissing Angus gently " I did say I would." she smiled at him.

They moved to where the reception was to be held and she hoped they had not sneaked a peek at the cake yet. That was Angus's most prised and time consuming peice.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:01 am

Andrew took them to the place where the photographer was setting up to get some pictures.

"God, I hate cameras," Angus told Ruby quietly. Natalie had arranged some beautiful ideas with some beautiful filigreed wrought iron benches so that Angus didn't have to have his wheelchair in the pictures if he didn't want to. The photographer was very creative and got pictures of Angus and Ruby by themselves and of the four of them together and then some with Ruby and Simone and some with Edward and Angus before dismissing Angus and Ruby to get the rest of the pictures with Edward and Simone. Natalie came up to Angus and Ruby as the photographer finished with them.

"A lot of the guests have changed to casual clothes. And since you're having barbeque, it's certainly your choice," Natalie said, "but you're free to get comfortable if you want. The guests are starting to get some cocktails but you've got some time while they finish the photographs. If you want to change, Bridget is in your tent, Ruby, and I presume Andrew can help Angus."

"Well, so what do you think? Comfortable clothes or stuffy?" Angus looked at her. "Pretty as you are, i know that might feel a little uncomfortable to be wearing that beautiful dress and eating barbequed ribs with your fingers."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:07 am

Ruby sat threw all the pictures glad to have time with Angus and she knew they would all turn out perfect when Natalie mentioned changing she looked to Angus " And as hansom, as you look in that suit it would be a shame to spoil it with BBQ sauce all down the front, so I think casual clothing would be good." she smiled and took Angus's hand in her own before kissing his cheek intensionally leaving an imprint of her lips on his cheek" I won't be too long" she said before heading to the tent to change.

Ruby changed into her slacks, warm jumper, and ankle boots. " now I feel like me again" she said to Natalie as she stepped out of the tent. She saw Robert and walked over to him " that was a wonderful ceremony Robert" she said smiling at him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:44 pm

"I think you're right," he told her. "I'm definitely going to change. Andrew? A little help please?"

"Certainly," Andrew smiled. He took Angus into the groom's tent and helped him change into dark jeans and an Irish fisherman's knit hoodie sweater and comfortable tan suede chukka boots. When the photos were finished, Edward also changed black jeans and a comfortable knit pullover. Simone chose a pair of trim fitting jeans and then layered a sage green cardigan over a light taupe colored thin cashmere v neck pullover, wearing the tiny diamond heart Edward had gotten her.

"It was a nice ceremony," Robert agreed with Ruby. "You all did a great job making this old farm look so magical, and I've not seen Edward looking happier than he does today. I have to say I'm happy that his family didn't make any sort of row or disturbance about him getting married again. That doesn't always go so smoothly for some families. And, it really was a brave thing for Angus to try to walk all that distance in front of all those people. He clearly has some huge respect for Edward to do that.

"As I understand it from Natalie," Robert said, changing subjects slightly, "not only did Edward's family show up, but apparently, Simone's son, Guy, and daughter, Lena, came together--which had to have been significant because, Guy Salazar is England's wizarding ambassador for South America, and Lena was a prima ballerina who worked in the Paris theater circuit for years. She and her husband run a dance studio in Paris now. I was surprised that they came after all these people sent gifts and said they weren't coming. I'm curious about why they changed their minds. However, just as a friendly word of advice--do not let yourself stress about meeting these people from Edward's or Simone's family. You've been with Angus enough to know that he rarely sees them, and he really has no relationship with any of them to speak of except that one brother--Evan, isn't it? And he doesn't even see him very often. Take this as only your opportunity to get to connect a name to a face and nothing more. The family Angus cares about is those of us who are right here. These are the same people that even Edward has left absolutely nothing to in his will. You do not need to make any sort of impression on any of Angus's relatives. Just be yourself and have a good time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:40 pm

Ruby watched Angus leave for the grooms tent to change then moved to Robert. She  listened to Robert and scanned the area seeing the faces to match the name she knew Evan and yeah he was okay or had been with her when they met that one time. She could not find fault with Roberts words and staid quiet looking around . Hearing Simones son and daughter had come she nodded wondering just what they wanted, or if it was genuine happiness for their mother and Edward.

" I won't stress" she reasured Robert " no point in worrying over something thats not worth my time or worry." she said smiling to show it realy didn't bother her. She watched Edwards family knowing they were also Angus's , did didn't want drma hapening between the families but right now they seemed to be doing okay as were Sam and Victor who she had to admire were looking hansom also in their suits. " The boys look good scrubbed up" she said and chukled.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:12 pm

"They do. I think, if I have my facts straight," Robert said, "that Andrew and Marcus took care of a few adjustments to their suits and some little things like cufflinks and tie knots. They were a bit nervous about getting the ties right." He watched the boys disappear into the house. "Well, that might be the last of the suits you get to see tonight. I'll wager they're off to change to jeans like a lot of other people have done."

Andrew brought Angus out from the tent and took him over to where Ruby and Robert were.

"If you can do without me for a moment," Andrew told Angus, "I'll go change and come back."

"By all means," Angus said. "I'll be fine."

'Thank you I think you may have ten or fifteen minutes before Simone and Edward make their entrance. I think they've just finished all the wedding photos, so they're probably going to change. I'll be right back," Andrew said, heading into the house.

"Shall I take you to the reception area so you can say hello to some of your family?" Robert asked.

"Well," Angus sighed, "I don't suppose I can avoid it all night, can I?"

"Unlikely," Robert laughed. "I was just telling Ruby she shouldn't concern herself with trying to create an impression for them."

"God, no," Angus looked at her. "I don't care in the slightest what they think about anything. They do not matter. I'll introduce you, but do not think you need to meet their expectations. They treat Edward better, but that's because Edward hasn't told them the terms of the will, so I suppose we should go make some small talk." Robert steered the chair to the reception area. The first one to come up to them was Evan. Evan wasted no time in giving Angus a hug, which Angus did not expect.

"Edward told me about what happened to you," Evan said. "I don't know how you survived it."

"Good friends who showed up in the nick of time," Angus said. "You remember Ruby."

"I do," Evan said. "Good to see you again, Ruby. You and Angus make a good looking couple. You two will have to come to Tuscany and visit. There's a lot to see and do, and Tuscany in autumn is breathtaking. There's plenty of room in the big house, of course, and if that's not to your liking, you two could be very comfortable in the pool house, I would think."

"Edward converted the pool house to double as a one bedroom guest house," Angus said to Ruby. "It really is nice."

"So I understood you adopted two little boys?" Evan asked.

"They're not so little," Angus laughed. "They're both 17 now, and they're every bit as tall as you and I are. They're good lads, though. They're Ruby's biological brothers."

"That's what Edward said in his letter. Will we get to meet them tonight?"

"Sure. They're here. They're inside changing, I think," Angus said. "So where's your wife?"

"Donna's here. She's over with Olivia and Tracy," Evan said, gesturing in the direction of several women standing together with drinks in their hands.

"See the woman with the brown hair over there--the one with the midi length purple duster sweater? That's Donna. She works in the winery," Angus told Ruby.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:22 pm

Ruby smiled seeing Angus being brought over to them now changed and looking to her comfortable. She listened to Robert and Angus talking and nodded her head then followed them to where the family was waiting. She stayed at Angus's side when Evanb came over and hugged him she smiled at him "Its good to see you again" she said and nodded " yeah." she smiled at him then glanced to where she saw several women and a woman with the brown hair who stood with them and smiled " she looks perfect for you" she said " oh realy" she said.

She had heard them talk about staying in tuscany in the altered pool house "It might be a nice place to relax." she said softly " but once the babys born though." she looked down at Angus. " I wonder whats keeping the boys?" she said looking at the door they had entered.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top