LONDON CALLING - Page 80
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 80 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 80 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:32 pm

"Gelding's missing from Paris's wizarding prison," Michael said to Yulong. Michael heard and understood Yulong's insults, but he let it slide because he was far more concerned with getting Robert free and getting all the kids out. "I think he needs to be returned there, if you can manage that, and any of his associates that want to accompany him to a nice warm cell."

Michael gave a loud whistle and then used a sonorus to tell Gelding's men that it was over for tonight, and that they had Gelding in custody. Looking around Michael saw that Sergio and Ana had two of Gelding's men in custody and they were handcuffed to wall sconces. Brian and Owens had four, and they were shackled and cuffed to theater chairs.

"Oh, and lookie there. We have six of your men, Gelding. I think this is just about wrapped up. Get the rest of them cuffed, Guys. Let's take them all in, and then scout the place out for the rest of the kids," Michael ordered. Michael set off a private alarm he had with Daphne, and he knew she would send some of her aurors. That would take Gelding and his men off their hands in moments.

"I've sent for the cavalry. They'll be here soon to take Gelding and his goons off our hands," Michael told Yulong. "Then let's make sure we've covered every inch of this place and that we have all the kids. I'm willing to bet there's another room with at least a few of them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22692
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:43 pm

Yulong looked at his man and spoke quickly to him. "Dài tā qù ā sī kǎ bān jiānyù(Take him to Askaban prison)"  The man holding Gelding accused some cuffs and cuffed Gelding before operating out with him. Yulong looked at Robert and bowed before he spoke: " My man has taken the.. He has taken him to your prison, Askaban" he said as the rest of his team appeared behind him with Jessie in tow. He said two more of his men walking over with some children in tow, moving over o them he saw a small girl with a cut on her head, kneeling he smiled gently and placed his finger on it as he slowly in a wiping motion healed it.

Standing he moved back to Michael and bowed again " she was hurt and scared." he informed him then turned to Robert should we stay to help with clean up?" he inquired. seeing two people he didn't know with two men in cuffs he motioned once again and one man moved to Ana and bowed before taking the man from her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4222

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:55 pm

"No, no,' Michael said quickly, "not England's wizarding prison. He's already been sentenced here in France. Wrong prison."

"The children are all scared, and a lot of them will have some sort of bumps or bruises. Gelding doesn't promise to take good care of them. Unfortunately, we're used to seeing it. We've got staff at headquarters that are ready to receive them, tend their wounds, feed them, clean them up and get them fresh clothes, reassure them and find them a safe clean bed to sleep. As for Robert, he temporarily cannot hear you," Michael told Yulong. "He and I blew up a tunnel in the sub basement, and the loudness of the blast has temporarily taken his hearing. It will return on its own in a few hours. We need to check every single room here and make sure there are no more children. It is not beyond Gelding to have a few more children hidden somewhere. Can you and your men help us search every part of this building to see if there are any more?" Michael turned and looked at Brian. "Brian, can we turn this over to you, Mate, so that Robert and I can bug out?" Brian didn't understand why Michael needed to go, but he understood that something must not be all good for Michael and Robert to want to leave.

"Absolutely," Brian called back. He came over and joined Michael and Robert and Yulong.

"I've asked Yulong and his men to help us comb through the building to see if we've got any more kids. I'm going to take Robert back home."

"Michael?" Brian asked

"He's alright. Occupational hazard. We'll see you at home, alright? Let's keep on task with the mission and make sure we're not leaving even one kid behind," Michael said. Michael took hold of Robert and ported out with him, heading for home, leaving Brian and the others to finish up in Paris.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:08 am

Yulong listened to Michael then bowed again " my apologies " he said and sent out a low whistle that echoed around them, as soon as the sound stopped his man with gelding reappeared with him still in cuffs " Not Askaban" he said and the man nodded while still holding Gelding. He called to his other men and they too with Jessie in the middle of them appeared on the stage. " Línghún bànlǚ," he said with a short-lived smile. He heard Michael explain about Robert's hearing and moved to Robert placing his fingers on ether side of his head he felt where the damage was and set it healing gently " he will hear soon" he said to Michael "mother healer, father fighter." he explained and moved to Jessie and stood next to him taking the place of one of the men who moved behind Jessie.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:20 am

"Shall we break up to search?" Brian asked. "I hope we have all of Gelding's men, but if there are children hidden elsewhere that we haven't found yet, it is possible that a couple of Gelding's men don't know Gelding's been captured. We could still be walking into live fire. We need to be careful. There are some dressing rooms down the back hallway here, and downstairs, in the basement, are theater offices, records rooms where theater records and scripts from past productions are stored, storage rooms for sets and props and tools and such, wardrobe rooms, and a few other miscellaneous things. We need to check everywhere. I could take one team one way, and you could take a team the other way? Does that work for you?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:31 am

Yulonglooked at Brian and nodded to him "We take the basement with Jessie" he looked down at him and then motioned to everyone to follow. Heading off stage left he found a door that lead down to the basement. One of his men cast lumos and lit up the room s they went down the stairs he paused his hand moving behind him resting on Jessies arm. " I heard child" he said and continued down into the basment where one man switched on the light. Looking around they saw cages all empty but one.

" theres a child in that one" Jessie said as the girl in it turned to face them .

"get me out" she said seemed she was a rebelious teen. Jessie moved and broke the lock letting her out . " thanks now where is that slimy good for nothing slug Gelding" she said storming over to Yulongwho just stood quite still at her ranting nd looked to Jessie.

"hes upstairs but in cuffs the athorities are coming to get him" he said and she nodded then as if realizing something she dove up the stairs. " okay thats one we found." Jessie said as they moved around the basment finding no more , even opeing cupboards and closet doors to make sure before heading up and out of the basement to head for the dressing rooms.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:48 am

Brian sent a team of men down the hallway to check the dressing room and the rest of the rooms on that floor, the orchestra pit and anywhere else that he hadn't thought of.

Brian was standing with the aurors who were cuffing Gelding and readying to take him out when a furious dark haired teenage girl stormed out of nowhere like a hurricane and dove to take on Gelding. Brian wrapped himself around her and drew her off, while she kicked and screamed and shouted obscenities at Gelding.

"Do you know what he did? Do you have any idea?" She shouted.

"No, but I'll listen to anything you have to say," he told her quietly.

"Me Da' was taking care of me. He was home from work, feelin' sick, he was. And this man sent in his thugs, and they sent me da' beyond the veil. I don't have nobody now! Nobody!" She began to cry, and she sank, with Brian's arms still around her from behind, as she said over and over that Gelding took her da'. Brian waved the aurors off to take Gelding and his men away. Brian knew exactly how she felt. He'd been in her shoes himself, but at a much younger age.

Brian's men found five small children in a closet in a dressing room. They brought the children to where Brian was, and they offered to take the teen with them to headquarters but by then she had latched onto Brian like he was her lifeline.

"No, go ahead," Brian said. "I've got this one. I'll wait for Yulong. Do you have any more in the back hall?"

"Two. They're just double checking. They're coming," Owens told Brian. "I'll stay with you, and we'll send the others back with the kids." Brian nodded, and Owens sent two of his men with the five they had just found.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:55 am

Jessie and Yulong walked out after checking some dressing rooms and finding nothing. Seeing the young teen Jessie walked over to her " you okay?" he asked but seeing her face he stepped back into Yulong's chest making him sigh and look down at Jessie. Taking his arms he wrapped them around Jessie and moved him to one side.

"Im sure your father looks down on you with pride"Yulong said looking to the young girl. His men looked to Robert as did he " the dressing rooms to the west are empty as is th basement now" he said looking down at Jessie.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:08 am

"Good job. Thank you so much," Brian said. "You're welcome to return to base and see for yourselves how we take care of the children as we get them back. And I think Robert probably has that tin of tea for you to take back with you, Yulong." He stood up, getting the teen girl to her feet as he stood.

"I'm Brian," he told the young girl. "What's your name?"

"Fiona," she said.

"Fiona? My sister's name is Fiona," he smiled. "You can come with me."

"I got to go home. Me dog is there. Can't take care of 'im now. I'll turn him out in the street and hope somebody takes him."

"Is he smart?"

"As a whip," she said. "Knows all sorts of commands. He's a good lad, he is, but I got no money now, no nothin'."

"I think I know somebody who could use a dog like that. Give me your address, and I'll go get him. I've got a place you can go for now, and we'll get you all sorted later. It's a decent place. I give you my word. What's your dog's name?"

"Finn," she told Brian, as Brian handed her his handkerchief.

"Let's get out of here," Brian told everyone. "Fiona and I will see you at headquarters." She flung her arms around him like iron, afraid of apparating, and Brian apparated them back to headquarters.

"Great work, All. Thanks. See you back home," Owens said, apparating out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:17 am

Yulongbowed to Robert and Micahel then taking hold of Jessie they all ported abck to the main house. Letting him go Yulongmoved to look at the children being fed washed and changed into clean clothes , some of his men helped as the rest went to cook and feed the children "it good to see people helping, where I am from we help those younger and older, its tradition for us." he said seeing a small child he knelt beside her then sat down, taking some paper he cut out several shapes and stuck them to sticks.

Once dry he picked them up and then pointed to the white wall. Gently and softly he told a story about some smart monkeys, he started with one child then gathered more as he moved them . Even Jessie moved to sit next to him and watch as a small girl moved to sit on his lap to watch.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top