LONDON CALLING - Page 100
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 100 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 100 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 100 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:27 pm

"I hope so too," Angus said. "Anxiety, for a fighter, can render a fighter really ineffective. I would have thought the military training would have reduced some of that, but that doesn't seem to have been the case. Okay,, Abs, I think that's enough fruit and vegetables for now. You're doing really well. You knew almost all of them. Good job, Kiddo."

"Aggie, I hungee," Abbey told him. He looked at the clock.

"Well, it is getting to be lunch time," he replied. "Ru, how close are we to lunch? Abbey is hungry. If it's going to be awhile, I'll cut this pear up for her, and she can snack on some pear slices."

When Carter and Robert were finished with the cub and the mother, they put the cub in with the mother and made sure there was plenty of food and water and soft bedding. Robert assigned men to stay within earshot of the wolf and her cubs and he assigned them to check on them every 15 minutes for a couple of hours. If they did well, then Robert would change the observations to every 30 minutes for a couple hours, and then reduce it to hourly if things continue to go well. Robert introduced Finn to Carter, and Carter did a quick initial assessment.

-------

https://www.pottersarmy.net/viewtopic.php?t=23506
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 100 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100

View previous topic View next topic Back to top