Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi) Empty Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:04 pm

OOC: This is a CLOSED RP meaning only Jess, Alexi & I can RP here.

BIC: Jemma was walking along the streets of London. She was supposed to be meeting a couple of friends. She hoped that they wouldn't be late. She continued walking down a street, until she reached a coffee shop. She couldn't see either of them there. She hoped she had the right place. She decided to go in and have a coffee while she was waiting.
She walked in and sat down on a table by the window, so she could see outside easily. She ordered a café latté and waited for both the coffee and her friends.

Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi) Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi) Empty Re: Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi)

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:17 am

Jess was wandering about London, feeling rather lonely. See, he'd had a gathering organised for today, which would be involvong Jemma, Alexi, and himself. And they'd sorted out times, the date, and all that stuff but forgotten one little thing. "Where're we meant to meet?" Jess muttered to himself, walking past a small cafe. 'well, i am quite thirsty. I'll pop in and have a coffee before i look further,' he thought, walking in, ordering his coffee and sitting with his back to Jemma, not noticing her presense

((What does BIC Mean :'())
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi) Empty Re: Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:32 pm

[[OOC: BIC means back in character. Lol xD. The opposite of OOC basically xD.]]

BIC: Jemma had been waiting for ten minutes, and had still not recieved her coffee. She didn't like to complain, but she thought that her order might have been forgotten. She decided to wait for another five minutes, and if it didn't come she would go up and ask for it.
Five minutes later, it still hadn't arrived. She went up to the counter, to ask about it.
"Excuse me, ma'am, I ordered coffee fifteen minutes ago and it still hasn't come." she explained, before adding a little white lie on the end. "I'm in a bit of a rush, you see."
The woman apologized, and said she would get it free as compensation. When she asked where Jemma was sitting, Jemma turned around to point to the table. However, as she turned she saw Jess sitting at the opposite side. She made a quick decision.
"Um, over there, with that man." she said, pointing to Jess' table.
She then walked over to Jess, and sat down beside him.
"How long have you been here then?" Jemma said, sitting across from Jess.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:41 pm

Jess looked up and gasped. "How the hell did you find me? And only about 5 minutes," He added, sipping his coffee. "So, how are you? Seen Alexi yet?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:05 pm

Jemma laughed. She had a feeling she would surprise Jess like this.
"Um, I saw you across the coffee shop. I've been here for a bit too. You weren't exactly hiding." she explained to him. It wasn't that hard to spot him really.
"And no, I haven't seen Alexi yet. He's not late though. I was just early, I guess. As usual."

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:50 am

Jess chuckled, knowing all about that problem. "You like being early?" He asked, sipping on his tea. "I personally would rather be an hour early, than five minutes late," He told her
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:39 pm

Jemma laughed.
"I know what you mean. I hate letting people down, so I get a bit paranoid about being early, y'see." she told him.
"I wonder where Alexi is. Probably on time like some normal person..." she thought aloud.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:13 pm

Alexi was on call at St.Mungos and he was told to go just hours before his scheduled date with his colleagues. Fortunately, he wasn't required for too long since dragon induced wounds weren't his specialty, so he was allowed to leave early. To Alexi's fortune, it seemed that he was allowed to leave about 10 minutes before he had to meet Jemma and Jess, so he just brushed up, sped up by magic, and headed towards the meeting place.

When Alexi got to the meeting place, his watch said he was just in time, but looking into the coffee shop, it seemed that his colleagues were already sitting, and having a conversation. Was Alexi's watch broken? He opened the door and went inside the shop, which was filled with a slightly bitter aroma, probably due to the brewing coffee. "Hey guys," said Alexi as he approached Jemma and Jess, with one hand waving. "Sorry for being late, it was a last minute on-call at St. Mungo's."
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Jemma saw Alexi enter the shop and walk over to them. Alexi wasn't late, he was pretty much on time actually. She got up and pulled another chair over to the table so that Alexi could sit down.
"Hey Alexi," she said, offering him a seat. "Don't worry, you're not actually late, I think we're just early actually." she told him.
At this point the waitress came over to the table and handed Jemma and Jess their coffee that they had previously ordered, and asked Alexi if he wanted anything to drink.

[[OOC: I figure we can all kinda use the waitress/staff in here as there isn't exactly anyone else who can use them xD.]]

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:47 am

"Thanks," said Alexi as he sat down on the chair. When the waitress came over to the table, Alexi ordered the usual - medium pumpkin essence coffee. He became accustomed, or rather, addicted to the taste, although it couldn't be healthy. However, everyone had their bad habits, whether it be smoking, psychotic murdering, or the like. Pumpkin essence coffee just happened to be Alexi's bad habit, or at least one of them. "So, I hope I haven't missed out too much on the conversation," said Alexi, looking at Jess. "Looks like you two have been here a while." Alexi now changed his gaze to Jemma.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top