Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi)

Post by Jess Potter Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:26 am

Jess chuckled and shook his head. "Not really. I've only been here about half an hourm but i've been reading the paper, so it's all fine with me," he said, smiling and finishing the last of his coffee. "So, how are you?" he asked Alexi, "How's your job been in St Mungos, i imagine it's been rather busy. What with what's been going on in the world," he said, trailing off in the end frowning. This was was really rather annoying. The muggles had all of the nice food, and now he couldn't be as relaxed when he was in their world.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:37 pm

"I haven't been here that long either, just long enough to order coffee." she said, before Jess finished his last cup of coffee.
Jemma listened to Jess, then saw him frowning. She wondered what was wrong, but he didn't say anything so she decided not to bring it up. Probably something little, knowing Jess, she thought to herself.
She then turned to Alexi, as Jess had just asked him a question.

Relaxing on the Streets//Coffee;; CLOSED (Jess & Alexi) - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:44 pm

"Well," said Alexi, in response to Jess. "Everything is hectic at St.Mungo's. The most creative murders have been occuring, new spells and new methods." Alexi recalled a particular moment where a person had a small wound, which was constantly bleeding. It was easy to clean up and control at first, but it was later found that the wound constantly bled, and no matter what was done to try to treat the wound, it wouldn't work. It was later discovered that the wound was a result of a person who combined basilisk poison, a dragon's claw, acromantula poison, a unicorn's horn, and a magical curse - this was discovered after the person died.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:37 am

Jess grimaced at Alexi's statement and nodded grimly. "The world is a darker place," he muttered with a shrug.
"But, i don't believe we should dwell on such things in this early hour." He added smiling and looing about. "Maybe we could go to see a movie later." he suggested to the other idea, trying to think of the current movies out. "Or maybe we could visit... somewhere," he asked, chuckling at his own scatter-brain
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:39 pm

"Well I know you'll never think of anywhere Jess!" Jemma said, jokingly. He was a bit of a scatter-brain sometimes, well, most of the time really,
"I'm assuming you guys wouldn't like to go shopping, which is a pity with a good market here. How about...I never know what you guys like doing. There's an interesting muggle museum around here about...science? It may also be useful for..." Jemma trailed off. She had spoken about the AMO with Jess before but she didn't know how much Alexi knew. Muggles were trying to use 'science' to overtake wizards, it would be useful to know as much as possible about it. "If we did we may attract attention with our...lack of 'science' knowledge. Then again, I don't know how much the average muggle knows." she added, hoping that no muggles were listening in on them. They would be most surprised by this conversation.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:42 pm

"Science museum?" said Alexi, raising his brow. Alexi was wondering why Jemma had awkwardly trailed off when she was talking about the uses of going to a science museum. Maybe she was talking about a possible muggle science class being offered at Hogwarts. Nonetheless, it didn't concern Alexi as long as tranfiguration wasn't cancelled, and as long as enough students got injured to keep him busy, so he brushed off the thought of the science class.

"I wouldn't mind going to one, not sure if I'd prefer it over a movie though," said Alexi. What could he say? He was male afterall, and there was no blood boiling adventure in a muggle science museum. What fun was there in making objects barely lift off the ground using science, when you could effortlessly produce a much stronger result with a wand?
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:37 pm

[[OOC: I was waiting for Jess to post, but as he hasn't I will...]]
Jemma quickly realised Alexi didn't know much, so he didn't need to know about science. It would be pointless and boring for him wondering round a science museum all day. Well, it might also be boring for her and Jess but it might actually be quite useful for then.
"Yeah, I think a movie sounds good too. I was just trying to think of any other options. Not very successfully." she replied to Alexi.
She wanted to get the science museum out of his head. He hoped he wouldn't press on the subject, and that he wouldn't be at all suspicious.
"What movies are out at the moment?" she asked the boys.
She didn't have the best memory, and she didn't go to the muggle cinema often. The cinema was one of the few, maybe even the only, muggle invention that was popular amoung wizards. Surprisingly, their weren't any wizarding cinemas. Some wizards tried to lie their way into muggle cinema, using magic for effects to earn quick money, but this usually ended in exposure followed by memory charms for the muggles.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:26 am

((Awww, i have to do a long post. Like, looooooooong))
Jess shrugged and said nothing, he'd already been to many, many of the muggle science museums, having already gained knowledge on how useful those trips could be. which they had been. Perhaps he shouldn't say anything though, they were more than a wee bit boring, and he'd already gained all he could from them.
"Perhaps a movie would be more fun," jess agreed, trying to break the silence, and succeeding, by making a loud slurping noise by accident while drinking yet another cup of hot chocolate. "Sorry, he muttered quietly, rather embarrassed by his sloppy mistake. "And if not the movies, perhaps a tour on one of the buses?" He suggested
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Jemma didn't mind what they did.
"Well, I don't mind either way, really." she told the guys. "I have no idea what's in the cinemas but I have no knowledge on bus tours." she admitted, "So basically I'm useless either way," she finished. It was true, she didn't know much about either one. She wasn't very helpful. She hadn't seen any of the movies that were out or much of London. She did live there, but she spent most of the year at Hogwarts, teaching.
"Alexi, what d'you think?" she asked Alexi, as he had been quite quiet.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:43 am

((Awwwwww. Now we have to wait for Alexi reply. *Closes eyes and takes a short nap))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum