Walking down the streets
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walking down the streets Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walking down the streets

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking down the streets Empty Walking down the streets

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:35 pm

It was a long time when Miseria was here. Hogsmeade wasn't attractive to her, but as there were some interesting places to be or just take a walk, she was enjoying to stay here. And also her mother was near every time she needed something, then it was good to be here. and the strange feelings what were kind of suffocating, made her be close to her. Probably it was just a connection between them, when both of them were pregnant at the same time.
She would've shrugged to herself, but as she saw some people passing trough the street on what she was walking right now, black coat protecting her from the cold, what was already fading away, giving place to a spring warmth. She couldn't just wait for the first flowers to bloom.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Walking down the streets Empty Re: Walking down the streets

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Garulia was sitting on a bench. He had gotten lost for awhile and had no idea who to see or what to do. Then he saw Mis and all his feelings returned, but he knew they had no hope and he quenched them.
Standing, he walked over.
"Hey, Miseria, you miss me?" he asked loftily.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Misera was deep in her thoughts and she had to look quickly up as she heard someone talking to her. Surprise floated over her as she recognized the voice, and the she saw the face who was the owner of it. A smile appeared on her lips, and she hugged Garulia tightly. It was a long time when they'd seen each other, and she gave him a quick nodd, stepping away. Actually, she had really forgot about the fact that both of tham had no chance to be together. Miseria had Josh, who was now out of school. Forever. And how big were her chances to see him ever again? First, she cryed so much, and then again, she was already used to the loneliness. Trying to push the sad thoughts away, she looked up at him. This time, she didn't wear any of combat boots, so she was looking shorter. “Yeah. It's quite surprising to see you here. How's it going?“ she asked in happy voice.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Garulia blushed and hugged her back. "Not too great," he replied, smiling back. "What were you thinking about?"
She had looked sad when he walked up.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:59 pm

She didn't thought about how visionable her thoughts were on her face. People could read her so easily. That disturbed her, but she just had to learn how to hide her emotions, or keep them calm.
“Oh, nothing much. Just some personal things,“ she said quickly. Her relationship, what was ruined, was her personal thing and she had no reasons to share it with someone. Probably Khaat already knew about it. The seer, who she was, Miseria wouldn't be actually surprised.
“But you didn't answer my question,“ she raised her eyebrows at him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:01 pm

"Um...I got lost in the forest," Gar replied self-consciously. "I missed you, Mis."
He looked down at her, his feelings for Abbey preventing him from doing what he so wanted to do...
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Miseria snorted quietly. Though, it was quite obvious that people can get lost in the forest, even she was once lost there right before the werewolf attacked her, but it was quite funny. Garulia was uh... older than she was, and with the magic, he could've found the way back, right?
“Ow, I've missed you too, Gar,“ she said, smiling at him again.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:18 pm

"I'm glad," Garulia said, happy demeanor returning. "I really hope I can stick around again..."
He smiled wider down at her. "It's really, really great to see you."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:46 am

Miseria nodded. Yes, she really hoped that some of her friends would just stay close. Not that she was thinking about some danger, but it was kind of good to know that there were people around with who she could talk about. Shrugging, she didn't actually know how to react. Like – she was the one who maybe ruined his 'dream' to be a couple, because she was already taken. But now, she didn't know if she's up to any of the relationships.
“So how's it going? What were you doing besides getting lost in the forest?“ she asked softly, looking at him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:33 pm

"Uh, that's about it. I used my lion form, mostly. Easier to hunt, you see," Garulia said, realizing he was still hugging her and blushing, then breaking away. "Sorry..." he mumbled.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top