Streets
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Streets Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Streets

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Streets Empty Streets

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:20 pm

After a very long time, miseria finally had a chance to get herself over this old place. Last time when she visited Diagon Alley was last year, mainly for buying her christmas presents for friends, and family.
But now, she mainly got here because of the clothes. She herself decided to go shopping. Something for Dakota, and perhaps some new clothes for herself. Black, as always. She wasn't afraid of the hopeless warmth in the hot summer. Instead, she actually enjoyed it, though, it sometimes was giving best to kill her.
She had an ice cream in her hand, and a school bag in the other, where she was actually holding her wallet, and all other stuff that was nessesary for her.

OT: No ideas right now Very Happy SRY!
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Streets Empty Re: Streets

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Sterling walked briskly down the streets of Diagon Alley hands occupied with a book, as always. A Eminance Charm, that could make any object glow. He was thinking about the possibilities for night time reading when he slammed hard into something... A WITCH!!

It took him a moment to gather his bearings and he careened backward, dropped his book, and landed directly on his behind. "Sorry!" he said, scrambling to pick up his book. He still didn't see who he'd run into, seeing as he was still extremely disoriented.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Miseria gasped in a surprise when someone bumped into her. Her ice cream fell down, and half of it, of course, on her black t-shirt. She took a deep breathe, and rolled her eyes. It won't take long for her to clean the mess up. Then she turned herself around, and raised her eyebrows as she saw it was a wizard who bumped into her. Probably a ravenclaw. No one would buy himself a book, and walk around with it. Though, she'd do the same.
“It's nothing,“ she said, offering him a hand to help him up to his feet again. “Are you alright?“ she asked softly, looking down at him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:27 am

Sterling took the witch's hand, smiling a little awkwardly. "Thanks... I'm really sorry for that..." he said as he was hoisted up. "I started reading and I couldn't quite tear myself away from the spell." he said, spying a Ravenclaw insignia on her shoulder. Hopefully that meant she might understand.

"Oh, so you're Ravenclaw?" he said brightly, trying to reverse the damage he had just called. His eyes drifted to the dollop of ice cream on her robes. "Tergio!" he said, to siphon it off.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:10 am

“It's really nothing,“ she said to him. She could've clean herself up as well, but he already said the spell, and what Miseria had only to do, is to look down at her t-shirt, and watch as the ice cream on it disappeared, leaving no spot of it.
“Oh, no,“ she said with a slight grin, but then she raised her eyebrows with a little impression. People usually thought that she was a ravenclaw when she had this blue hair, though, her style hasn't changed. She still had this piercing on her lip, though. “Do I look like one?“ she asked curiously.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Sterling gestured at the Ravenclaw coat of arms on the shoulder of her robes [[OOC: That's there because I SAY IT IS lol]] "Well, if you were a Hufflepuff, or Gryffindor you probably wouldn't have a piercing. If you were Slytherin, you'd probably be cursing my blood right now... and you seem to understand my reason for not paying attention the road so I can only guess you're Ravenclaw." He began, before saying "You also have the Ravenclaw crest on your robes."

He shifted his weight awkwardly on his feet. Words seemed to come more naturally with this person than anybody else he talked to... conversation was generally forced, for Sterling. "I'm Sterling by the way... what's your name?
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows again. She was slightly impressed by his opinion, but then she just smiled, and still stared at him. He was longer than she was, and probably older, if he already knew how would student from those houses act, though, it disapointed her somehow. Hufflepufflian or not, she actually loved extreme things, were they dangerous or just sports.
“Oh,“ she then said about the crest, looking down at her shirt. Strangely, she didn't notice anything what would... point at this house.

“Well, then I must disapoint you. I am not a Ravenclaw. And as for the blood, I don't usually waste my time on cursing other people by their title. Also, i've been lost like you before so I see no reason why I should shout, yell, or even curse you,“ she grinned. Though, calling him blind would fit.
“And I am Miseria,“ she said, managing to put on a greeting smile.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:53 pm

[[OOC: Ooooops I"m sorry! I saw the Potter's Army in blue and I somehow thought your name was blue. Juuuust kidding.... lol]]

"My mistake," he said with a slight smile. "You do, in fact, look like a Ravenclaw. He nodded at her name. It was interesting, he'd never heard one like it. Far more interesting than his, to say the least. "Nice to meet you Miseria!" he said. He smiled, realizing she was had been in the same situation as him before. 'Nice to know there are more people like me in the world," he responded happily.

"Well Miseria, it seems to me that I owe you an ice cream. Shall we?" he asked, making a gesture to the Ice Cream Parlor.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:34 pm

“Mind to tell me how?“ she asked wanting to now what in her reminded of a person who studied a lot and was smart. Yes, she loved to read, but then again, she wasn't that smart like the ravenclaw students. Atleast it was a compliment.
Then she just had to put on a wider smile, and shrug. “Like you... That's how?“ she was again curious. Like him? He meant probably kind of polite or... well, a girl who reminded of a ravenclaw perhaps?
“No, no, it's okay,“ she said, shooking her head. “I didn't like this ice cream anyawys,“ she lied quickly. She wasn't the one on who people should waste their money. No-no!
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:04 pm

"Not attacking people or being overexcited about everything. Being in my situation beforehand, as you said, you've been lost like me before." He said, feeling slightly uncomfortable. Maybe she considered it an insult to be thought of as somebody like him... Sterling was relatively sure nobody would want that on their reputation.

He was slightly taken aback at her lack of desire for another ice cream. "Are you sure?? It would be no trouble, and this whole thing is my fault anyway..." he said. He felt bad for her, and somehow indebted. There was another part of him that just didn't want to leave her, purely for the reason that he enjoyed her company. Company was something he had grown unaccustomed to, recently.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top