Student Madness - Brainstorming! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Student Madness - Brainstorming!  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Student Madness - Brainstorming!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Student Madness - Brainstorming!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Student Madness - Brainstorming!

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:48 pm

@Addie - we stopped thread where they were getting know each other, but then we posted in classes like they are friends. So maybe they were friends all this time after that thread in Diagon Alley but she still need to join pa? Let's say she helped them with all that ilvermorny stuff but never officialy become a member. That means we can have Charlotte(Ace/Christian thread if you two want?
And for second, she likes Christian but will never tell him that ecause she doesn't want to ruin friendship and she kinda thinks he likes someone else. It's up to you if he would say her about Ace or not, so yeah, she loves and hates him, classic teenager, you must understand that lol

@Jack - Do you want to say Charlotte might finally have friend who she actually like??? She would totally like Molly and all fake part will make things even more interesting xD OMG I want that!
And for second, if Sel likes idea, I'm in. It would be hard to convince Charlotte to drink because duh, that means breaking rules but once you do (Clair would probably be able to convince her) you will be able to meet second side of Charlotte which is actually cool and fun
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Student Madness - Brainstorming!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Student Madness - Brainstorming!

Post by Julian Kapur Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:37 pm

@Nadia - Yeah, from what I know of Molly and Charlotte, I feel like Charlotte might like to hang out with Molly when she finds her alone and maybe chew her ear. Molly's pretty independent/introverted so she wouldn't say anything unless really pushed to. I'm going to post an open thread with Molly eventually, maybe you can throw Charlotte in?

Awesome! Drinking! Woo hoo!
Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:39 pm

Julian Kapur wrote:
@Hit - Same question for Hit/Julian, though I imagine her introversion probably implies that she wouldn't be Jule's biggest fan.

Cronis might look down on Julian a bit. And I feel like Ace might rub him the wrong way too.

Evander, Margo, and Molly are all same year and House!

I'm excited to meet Freyja!

Freyja's already bae, tbh. I'm in love with her.

Hit most definitely wouldn't be too fond of Julian from what I've read about him but that's what'll make seeing their interactions fun XD

Cronis would probably want to beat Julian up if he sees him near Hit and Freyja, honestly. But he won't do anything because he doesn't want to be hated. I'm honestly not sure how Cronis would react to Ace, we'd just have to shove them somewhere and see how things go XD

I feel like Margo and Molly would just end up pushing Evan around and getting him to do whatever they wanted. He's pretty easy to manipulate, tbh. But he's also way to interested in what's going on with Kit to pay much attention to anything else.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:11 pm

I looove the ideas we have for Freyja and Julian! <3

Yeah I'm excited to see Hit and Cassie respond to Jules.

And pleeeeease, Cronis should one day break down and shove Julian or something. He's not coordinated enough to defend himself so his friend Peter will probably have to rescue him. I don't think anyone would be too upset with Cronis. One day, Jules is gonna cross a line.

I can't see Molly manipulating him, she just doesn't have much cause. Margo would. Margo would desperately try to get him to do her homework, or let her copy, etc.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:34 pm

<3

Hit'll be mad at him, she always is, which is even better for getting him to freak out. And it'll make Freyja jump into action too because Cronis has only ever broken down once and it wasn't pretty at all.

I feel so bad for letting this be a thing for Evan, but he needs to learn to be around other people. I think he'd think of Margo as a friend even if she only uses him for copying and things.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Jack sure, I will post when you open thread
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Kapur Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:38 pm

Yessss, perfecto. Honestly, I plan on just shoving Jules everywhere so I'm sure I'll find a place for him to irritate Cronis to that point.

Molly may one day stand up for Evan, but it'd be pretty subtle. Or she'd just tell him to man up and tell Margo to back off.

ALSO! If Evan ever wanted to, he could ask Lily about Kit. He'd probably know they were friends, even if they were pretty private about it. Lily doesn't know what's going on but they could commiserate. And Lily would act super weird giving advice to a student, so that'd be fun.
Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:54 pm

Lmao
You all have such good plots.
I really need to get Cassie more active too. Hmm but I cant come up with anything good right now. Maybe she could get in trouble for some reason or because of someone... I dont really know. It was just one idea popped in my mind.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Weasley Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:14 pm

Throw her in the class open thread! We don't even need a direction, just have lots of fun with all the personalities.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:17 pm

Class open thread? What class?
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top