Need a student
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Need a student Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Need a student

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need a student Empty Need a student

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:13 am

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory):three or four hopefully one person that would crave power they Beleive Ne'Os has and then one or two others that would try to save the person (order members or aurors preferably trying to arrest Ne'Os)
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.):dont care
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): dont Care i post with what people give me ill try to keep a minimum of one paragraph for myself though.
What you want to RP about: Ne'Os has realised (finely) that he is not invincible and he also has realised that there must always be someone that shares his craving for chaos and destruction. What i want to happen is that Ne'Os would find a good person (like good to the very fiber of there being) and tourture them until they see it his way. And hopefully a couple order members or a couple aurors would show up and try to Arrest Ne'Os and save his victem. But it would be to late for the victem and they would help Ne'Os fight off the order or ministry and maybe the fight could go for a while before a DE could come and help fight off the aurors or order (depending on whos hows up Very Happy)
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Knockturn Alley

Keep in mind if you become Ne'Os's Victem you have to have RPd as a good guy until that point and want to be a bad guy. And want to RP with my character more often. (you can allways be saved later.)
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Need a student Empty Re: Need a student

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:37 am

I'm in. That just sounds like too much fun- that is, if Nerissa Hatts is the type of character you were hoping to torture? =P
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:35 am

Lol I've been wanting a fight since I've gotten back on Twisted Evil. If thats alright with you since I'm only a PA guy.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:56 am

Well keep in mind if you the person thats getting caught and tourtured you would also need to go evil and be Ne'Os's Student until you can be saved. (or you die Razz)
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:12 am

Yup, I'm fine with that. Nerissa really isn't interesting enough for me at the moment =)
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:17 am

Alright ill start the topic one i get atelast one order or auror to participate in the battle.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:39 am

Ok i think this will work with the student position filled an a eventual attacker Very Happy

here is the link.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:50 am

Is it ok if I spy like i watch you and see what you do then i tell the Order Or Pa
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:57 am

Sure i would go with the order since this isnt a hogwarts thing Very Happy
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate