Student Madness - Brainstorming! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Student Madness - Brainstorming!  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Student Madness - Brainstorming!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Student Madness - Brainstorming!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Student Madness - Brainstorming!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Wheeeeee, I wanna join in XD

Hit Mulciber - sixth year, Gryffindor. She should be a seventh year, but obviously isn't (lel). She's adventurous and is training to be an Auror. She's always around Cronis and Evander Yaxley but is best friends with Ryo Hiroku. She's recently become interested in Dax, though she isn't sure why. And as Jackles mentioned, she's recently found out that Finn's a vampire.

Cronis Yaxley - sixth year, Slytherin. The heir of the Yaxley family. He likes to act like he's a cool kid but he's really more meek than he appears. He's crushing on Hit even though she's clearly told him that she's not interested, which makes it so much more funny. He loves to pick on his brother. His best friend is from the Podmore family.

Evander Yaxley - sixth year, Ravenclaw. Evander's always in his brother's shadow and that's to be expected since he's usually a very shy person. He looks to Hit for protection, usually, and advice when it comes to Cronis and how to deal with him. Evan's basically in love with Kit Avery and pretty much feels lost without her at Hogwarts. (He might be thinking about dropping out, shh).

I think that's all of 'em. And I might as well include this one:

Freyja Podmore - sixth year, Gryffindor. She's a WIP but the jist when it comes to her is that she's Cronis' best friend, the only one who knows his secret and she watches out for him. She's being nosy about him and Hit, trying to see if she can set them up, but she's failing. Cronis thinks of her like a sister (but there's a chance she has a crush on him.)
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Student Madness - Brainstorming!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Student Madness - Brainstorming!

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Soooooo

Charlotte of course. You already have a thread with her, so I think I don't need to write anything about her personality. She fell for Christian and hate everyone at Hogwarts. And she hates Christian more than anything but still wants to join PA
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:04 am

@Kim - Are you still good with the Evander/Kit thread? Also, Freyja and Apollo once she's done? He really needs people outside his brother, Ace and Lily XD

@Nadia - Are we going with she likes him and he didn't notice? Or she's still getting to know him? Because you said she already fell for him but she hates him. Just want to clarify where we are with them Smile
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Kapur Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:38 am

@Krissu - Julian and Cassie are the same age! He's so friendly I'm sure he likes her, but what do you think she'd think of him? He tries a little too hard, has probably flirted with her at inappropriate times, and is a bit of a goof. Here's his app.

@Hit - Same question for Hit/Julian, though I imagine her introversion probably implies that she wouldn't be Jule's biggest fan.

Cronis might look down on Julian a bit. And I feel like Ace might rub him the wrong way too.

Evander, Margo, and Molly are all same year and House!

I'm excited to meet Freyja!

@Nadia - Well, this thread is so everyone can explore dynamics with everyone. Smile I can see Charlotte maybe liking Molly because she doesn't act wizard-y, but Molly would secretly not like Charlotte for being so judgmental. That could be a fun fake-friends plot. FURTHERMORE, we should have a drinking thread with Margo/Clair/Charlotte. Smile

Also, here's Julian! 6th year Gryffindor. Your girls have probably been 'harassed' by him. XD
Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Nessa Bridgewood Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:05 am

I HAD A THOUGHT. Omg. Picture Christian trying to understand Julian and just like, squinting at him. Because Julian actually tries to get the attention of people he may (or may not?) like. XD
Nessa Bridgewood
Nessa Bridgewood
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy R. Lupin Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:16 am

@Sel - YES PLS! I need that in my life.
omg Julian will think Clair is trying to set them up. 2 guys, 2 girls. He'd be pumped.

@Addie - I feel like Christian may be the sort to tell people to lay off Julian right before Jules came up and made some sort of inappropriate announcement.

Also, I've posted a few open threads but this one is set up so a bunch of people can join, and it's set up for some fun and mayhem. And if any of our professors wanted to play the professor, I could edit my post so it reflects that. Smile
Teddy R. Lupin
Teddy R. Lupin
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Ellison Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:20 am

You know I'll offer Keiran for anything. But the Headmaster might be a bit too much, tbh. And yessss. That would be darling.
Heather Ellison
Heather Ellison
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy R. Lupin Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:21 am

And they wouldn't be able to get up to half the craziness they should xD
Teddy R. Lupin
Teddy R. Lupin
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:34 am

Well I'm sure Cassie wouldn't really like that flirting much. She most of times would have ignored it. She just isn't really into dating right now and also she actually likes girls more than boys even if she has never told it anyone before. Anyways she wouldn't mind being friends with him but that's all. Cassie isn't really someone who dislikes someone just because she tries to flirt with her or tries too hard. So they still might get along even if there is times when she doesn't like him much but then again soon she will like him again as friend of course.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top