Friends and water friends - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friends and water friends  - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friends and water friends

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Friends and water friends  - Page 6 Empty Re: Friends and water friends

Post by Dakota Rose Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Dakota glared at her professors, "Im not leaving his side until he is better. So just get over it. Take points away from me, give me detention I dont care. But try and make me move, and Ill scream." Dakota said in a threatening manner. She was not in the mood to play games and this was a game she would not play. She was not going to leave Vaughns side no matter what her professor said or did to try to convince her to do otherwise. She lied back on the bed and closed her eyes, trying to soothe the spinning pain of her head
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:00 pm

Dakota glared at he professor as he spoke, getting more and more angry as the words escaped his mouth, "Professor please stop." She didnt want Vaughn to wake up and hear what he was saying. She hated her life enough as it was. "It doesnt even matter anymore. Im considering transferring to a different school as it is. Perhaps Beauxbatons. Or I might just drop out all together. Not that anyone here would even care." She said in a depressing voice. When he called Vaughn a player she growled and glared at him, "Dont you dare speak down of him. Vaughn is a great guy!"
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:20 pm

Dakota looked at vaughn. Her heart breaking slowly. "I lost him because i acted like a slytherin. I lost him because of the way i am. Maybe i should just forget it.... But how do you forget your first lpve?" she loked at her professor with tears in her eyes. "I dont know what to do about all this. I cant just forget him. But i dont want to be hurting anymore. I dont want to feel this pain and heartbreak" she said. Maybe Dakota should just become cold hearted and soulless. That could make her life so much easier in a way. She sighed and looked down at her lap trying not to cry
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top