Friends and water friends - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friends and water friends  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friends and water friends

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends and water friends  - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends and water friends

Post by Vaughn Hunter Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:21 pm

"I have heard from you since the festival Dakota. You haven't answered any of my owls and you certainly haven't tried to contact me. You just disappeared," Vaughn said getting to his feet and looking at Dakota straight in the face. "I told you that I would handle Casey at the Festival but you didn't listen. You were cruel and hateful towards her. I don't want to be with someone who's sweet with me but completely different with someone else. It's not fair nor is it right. You may be a Slytherin but you don't have to be cruel and hateful towards others."

He grabbed his things and headed out of the area, walking away quickly angry. He never wanted to have this confrontation but then again it was always inevitable. He walked towards the forbidden forest and hit it at a run hoping to get far enough in. Finding a tree with limbs that were perfect for climbing, he hoisted himself up before settling on the seventh branch up and hid in the leaves.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:29 pm

Dakota felt her heart breaking. SHe wanted to go after him. SHe was about to break into a run when Sierra grabbed her arm. She pushed her cousin away from her, "NO SIERRA! I cant lose him!" She said kicking off her heels and running after him. She got to the edge of the forest and hesiated before running into it, "VAUGHN!" She shouted and heard something rustling in the bushes. She thought it was Vaughn so she ran towards it. But it wasnt. A huge wolf tackled her to the ground and she screamed. She tried tow restle with the creature but it was stronger than her.
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:47 pm

Vaughn heard Dakota scream so he quickly climbed down the tree and ran towards her. Seeing that there was a wolf on top he ran faster and ended up tackling the beast off of her. He started wrestling the beast rolling about on the ground. It's claws caused a gash in his shoulder then he finally got him off tossing him over to the side but the wolf ran at him again. Vaughn took off deeper into the woods leading it away from Dakota. Seeing the wolf hot on his tail he missed the hill in front of him.

He slipped down the hill rolling hitting rocks before finally hitting his head on a tree knocking him unconscious. The wolf hadn't seen it either and went rolling down the hill but was stopped further above when it hit a group of trees. He fell all the way down to the bottom still unconscious from smacking his head. Blood flowed free from the gash in his shoulder and also from the back of his head. He had scrapes all over his body but he was breathing normally.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Dakota watched as Vaughn ran. She had to make sure she was ok. She took off after him and slid over to him when he stopped rolling down the hill. She began to immediately do cleansing and healing spells on his injuries. She had tears in her eyes and a huge gash on her forehead. But she didnt care just then. The only thing she cared about was making sure she was ok, "Im soryy I left. Im sorry for how I acted at the festival. Im sorry for it all." She said crying her eyes out. She needed Vaughn more than he understood. She wiped her eyes causing a bit of dirt to stay on her face as he hands were dirty from wrestling with the wolf
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Athena gasped at the sight before her. " Vaughn! "said Athena as she ran after him with worry in her blue eyes. She looked at the scrapes all over his body and cried. " Oh my god Vaughn! "said Athena crying at the sight of him. Athena gotten out her wand and started healing Vaughn the best that she could, but she could only do so much. Reaching into her bookbag she started getting out her first-aid kit and started healing his cuts the muggle way. She knew how to heal people the muggle way due to her mother being a muggle nurse. 

Athena was putting bandages on him and and then seen the huge gash on his forehead and gasped at the sight of it. It was quite deep and she knew that he would probably have to go to the hospital wing for that. Hearing a groan, Athena looked up at Vaughn and seen that he was slowly starting to wake up. ” Vaughn can you hear me? "Athena asked him softly but curiously as she seen him opening his eyes she smiled.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:30 pm

Vaughn heard voices and groaned because they sounded too loud. He opened his eyes but couldn't see anything but blurs, he closed his eyes again. His head felt like a ax split it open and his ribs hurt like they were either bruised or broken. He breathed slowly but made sure he didn't do deep breaths because it hurt to much. He knew that he wasn't going to be walking away with this one and tried to open his eyes again.

This time he was able to open them to only a small slit, he started feeling dizzy so he shut his eyes. Clearing his thought softly, "You need to get a professor. I won't be able to stand I'm too dizzy and my vision is blurred. See if you can get Professor Selwyn, he's the closest to the forest." He said his voice sounding rough like he'd been yelling. Which he may have been but doesn't remember when. He knew he had a concussion.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:42 pm

Dakota stared at the girl and glared, "You get Professor Selwyn. Ill wait here with him." She held Vaughns hand and helped him sit up a bit. She nuzzled his chest softly and cried a bit more. She didnt even know if he knew it was her with or not. "Baby, Im so sorry." She did a few more healing spells until there was no more that she could do. She wiped her eyes and looked at the girl, "Hurry up and go! We need a professor!" She wasnt trying to sound mean or rude, but she was terrified right then. She needed Vaughn to be ok
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Dakota Rose Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Dakota hesitated before moving. She was shaking with fear and sadness over the whole situation. "Basically, I saw Vaughn kissing the girl over there. As far as I knew, he was still my boyfriend. SO we got in an argument and he ran for the forest. I wanted to talk to him so I chased after him. Then a wolf attacked me and Vaughn got it away from me. But he got hurt in the process. I did as many healing spells as I could." Dakota was starting to fell dizzy due to blood loss from the gash on her forehead. She sat down and held her head
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top