Friends and water friends - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friends and water friends  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friends and water friends

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends and water friends  - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends and water friends

Post by Athena Abercrombie Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:46 am

Athena looked at him and smiled. " That's very sweet of you Vaughn, when should we start? "Athena asked him softly but curiously. " I'm seriously horrible at swimming, I don't even know how to doggy paddle that much, I know a bit silly and embarrassing. " said Athena blushing. " You don't have to call me Athena Vaughn, you can call me Thena or Theny as my little sister calls me, I don't mind either or if you want to call me by a nickname. " said Athena smiling at him. " You know sometimes laughing at yourself, you learn from your mistakes. " said Athena.

Athena laughed. " That's true, and it's so funny to see that happening to them, I just sit back and watch the show unfold. " said Athena. Sometimes Karma was a good thing but a bad thing, it had a way at getting back to you, and Athena was a firm believer in it. " Yeah but most majority of them are, I have yet to meet a pureblood that was nice and wasn't mean or evil, not saying that there isn't, just hard to find now days. " said Athena sighing. Athena busted out laughing. " I actually don't know, I nenever seen one or been up close to one to find out , but I would hate to sound like a dying animal as well! "said Athena laughing. " I like the way you think Vaughn, you're so mischievous, I love it! "said Athena grinning mischievously at him. " We might if we make them shut up, but that'll land us a detention as well as points taken away from Gryffindor. " said Athena. 

Athena laughed. " Ouch! That wouldn't have been fun or pleasant if you did, thank goodness you didn't! "said Athena. " Wow...at least you learned your lesson right? "Athena asked him smiling. " Speak very fondly of your brother, you must be very close to him. " said Athena smiling at him. Athena nodded. " It is, I honestly didn't see it coming, just thought they were so happy guess I was wrong. " said Athena honestly as she pushed back tears trying to escape her eyes. Athena looked at him and shrugged. " Yeah I guess, but it's more common, to where yours really isn't. " said Athena. Athena teary eyes looked at him and laughed. " I don't plan on marrying anytime soon, so I don't have to worry about it! "said Athena laughing. " Don't worry Vaughn, like you told me, you'll find someone who loves your skills and talents as well as how sweet you are."said Athena giving him a soft warm smile. " I'll paint it and let you seal it, I think I got some paint in my bookbag here as well as my sketch pad. " said Athena. Looking through her bookbag she found her bushes and paint. " Ah... here it is!"said Athena. " What color should I paint the roses? "Athena asked him holding out different color paint tubes
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:04 pm

Vaughn thought about her question of when they would start and heard her statement after that. "Well I guess after we have bathing suits. I don't have mine with me and I'm sure that the room of requirement doesn't have any. If it does I'd be amazed but I don't want to chance it," He said thinking about everything logically. He knew that his mother would send it to him so that he could teach someone. His mother wanted him to not get into trouble this year. "Ok, Thena." He said with a smile as he grinned at her next statement.

"Yes it is, especially when they try to get out of trouble." He said laying back down on the ground. "Nice and kind purebloods are as rare as seeing a black unicorn. Sometimes we must accept what is and what is not, there's no way to change anything no matter how much we want to." He said with a small sigh as he looked up at the tree's canopy. "Yeah I don't know either but we can always give it a shot and hope for the best." His mind began working out what they actually sounded like. He grinned as he looked over at her when she said she like the way he thinks. "Well the only thing is what are we gonna do to show them? I'm at a loss there." He turned his head back towards the canopy deep in thought. "Yeah that's true as much as it would be fun to do it, I don't wanna lose Gryffindor any points."

"Yeah it wouldn't have been pleasant at all, but I was careful from then on." He said with a grin remembering many fond memories. "Yeah I did learn my lesson, then I began whittling outside to show off. My dad told me that he had girls flocking to him because of his skills. I wanted to see if it was true because I didn't believe him." He grinned at that last part. He took her hand in his and held it softly as he listened to her talk about her parents. "None of it was your fault Thena, so don't ever think that your life will end up the same." He smiled softly when he heard her laugh about not marrying anytime soon. He sat up and sat close to her, "Yeah except I doubt it. I can be very hot headed as my mum calls it, most of the time it's little things that set me off." He said remembering the last time during the summer. He saw her look through her book bag for the paint asking him what to color the roses. He looked at the paint and picked out a purple and a pink for the roses, "I know that roses are purple and pink. It just seems that it would be a good pick for them, the purple all over with pink along the tips and down the center." He shrugged his shoulders slightly, his cheeks going slightly pink.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:36 am

Athena looked at him and blushed. " Um.. all I have is a bikini to swim in, my dad has a hot tub at our house that I relax in during the summer time. " said Athena. " But I'll have my dad sent me mine, it'll only a couple of days to get mine."said Athena. " I'll be amazed if the room of requirements has them,but I don't want to chchance it either. " said Athena honestly. " Then again I wouldn't doubt it, after all its the room of requirements, but still better be safe then sorry. " said Athena chuckling. Athena smiled and blush as he called her Thena, no one called her that but her father and her older brother, but she was glad that someone else was calling her that but family.  

Athena laughed. " That's even more fun to watch, I can't help to laugh to myself at the sight of that!"said Athena laughing. Athena nodded. " You're right about that, just wished there was more good Purebloods out there then there is bad, although you're right nothing we can do to change it. " said Athena sighing. " Yeah and if we sound like dying animals then we can blame it on eating animal brains! "said Athena jokingly. " I don't know Vaughn, but we'll think of something, with our cleverness and mischievous ways we'll think of something. " said Athena. Athena nodded. " Although I do think it would be totally worth it though, the look on their faces would be priceless! "said Athena laughing. 

Athena smiled. " Well...I'm glad that you didn't hurt yourself, the worse that happened to me is getting paint in my eyes after the paint splattered on my face."said Athena honestly. " I was painting a picture and the came up some and hit my face! said Athena chuckling at the memory. Athena laughed. " Well.. you impressed me and I'm a girl! "said Athena jokingly before laughing and grinning at him. Athena blushed as he grabbed her hand and held it in his. " I hope it doesn't, I don't want to end up like them, I want to be happy. " said Athena softly but honestly. Athena laughed. " You hot headed? I don't believe it! "said Athena giggling. Athena looked at the colors and smiled."That'll be beautiful Vaughn."said Athena as she set to work on painting the roses purple. " You want to help? "Athena asked him softly but curiously.

Last edited by Athena Abercrombie on Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:14 am

Vaughn smiled when he saw her blush at what her swim suit is. "Wow, I wish we had one of those at my house, it would be nice to relax in one of those." He said honestly as he tried to remember the last time he was in one of those. "That's fine, it'll take a few days for me to get mine as well. I'll check the room of requirements when it comes to a pool to practice in." He nodded at her words about the room of requirements. "Yeah I'd be too but, then again that room always has some kind of special way of having everything." Seeing her blush again made him wonder what she was thinking.

He laughed with her yawning again feeling more relaxed with her. "Yeah same here but then again they are really old families so not much can be expected. Yeah changing something like that is like asking a zebra to change it's stripes." He said grinning at her softly wanting to cheer her up. "Mmm tasty animal brains, tastes like chicken." He grinned at her with a wicked gleam in his eyes as he said it. "Well you have the cleverness and I was born mischievous. I'm sure it will have to be something big enough they'll start talking about it. They won't do it if it's something small like holding hands." He said thinking about it trying to figure out what they would do. "Yes the looks on their faces would be priceless when we throw something at them."

"Yeah I'm glad I didn't hurt myself either. I would have surly lost a finger in the process," He gave a small grimace. "I'd just joke about it though and tell someone it was lost in a battle to see if they'd believe me." He laughed when she said she had hit her face with paint. "Well I'm glad I impressed you with my skills at carving." He grinned at her. Seeing her blush again he couldn't help but smile again. "You will be, I'll make sure you are. Though getting you to blush is my favorite thing to do now." He gave her a devilish grin wagging his eyebrows at her. "Yes I am quite hot headed. Especially when people pick on others and when someone makes fun of my name. Last year I got pulled in front of the head master because I had gotten into my fifth fight that year. I'm trying to keep my temper in check but sometimes it's hard to do so." He said smiling as he got closer to see her painted the flowers. "Oh no I don't want to mess it up, I'll just watch." He grinned at her then turned his attention back to the flowers she was painting.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:28 pm

Athena nodded. " Maybe you can come to my house during spring or summer break and relax in it, it's amazing I'm telling you. " said Athena honestly. Athena smiled. " I can't wait to learn how to start swimming, I'm sure I'll learn in no time, with you teaching me."said Athena giving him a soft warm smile. Athena laughed. " The room of requirements has everything, that's why I love it so much, it literally has everything!"said Athena. " No one has called me Thena before other then my family, I like you calling me that, it's nice. " said Athena still blushing slightly.  

Athena laughed. " Oh my goodness that's hilarious but so true, can't asked a zebra to change their stripes and you can't ask a mean purebloods to change who they are. "said Athena. Athena giggled. " Mmm . animal brains so yummy! "said Athena giggling. Athena smiled. " I'm sure that we will, enough for them to stay something about it, although it won't be something small like that believe me. "said Athena smirking at him. " Oh well... not like they probably haven't seen a couple make out with someone before or something! "said Athena honestly. " Besides they probably make out with people all the time in the broom cupboard and stuff. " said Athena. 

Athena laughed. " Do you think people really would have believe that? "Athena asked him laughing at the thought of it. " I'm more then impressed by it Vaughn, I'm fascinated in how you were able to make beautiful things out of a piece of wood. " said Athena honestly. Athena giggled and blushed some more. " Well...with you holding my hand, I can't help but not to blush, but I like holding your hand, it calms me down and relax me."said Athena honestly. " Why would people make fun of your name? I quite like your name, like I said before, it's unique." said Athena honestly. " Wow...that's alot of fights, but I'll help you keep your temper in check, I'll be your voice of reasons! "said Athena honestly before chuckling. Athena nodded and kept on painting the roses, she finished painting the roses purple  before she started painting the middle pink along with the tips, feeling him close to her Athena felt comfort and protection. As the breeze rustled through her hair she seen that it hit Vaughn in the face making her giggle. " Sorry should have pulled my hair back, you just gotten hit by hair that smells like vanilla!"said Athena still giggling.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:59 pm

"That would be nice, it would give me a way to relax. Though how would your father feel about a guy coming home with you? I don't wanna end up hanging upside down in the dungeons." Vaughn said with a wicked grin at her. "Well once we're in the water you'll have to trust me okay? I'm not gonna do anything for you to be worried about but we have to have trust if we get you to start swimming." He said smiling back at her hoping to reassure her. "Yeah it definitely is something that is very useful when you really need something in a rush." He said grinning. "It's where I hide most of my carvings, I think I still have some from last year in there still." He smiled at her next words and couldn't help but grin even more.

He laughed with her about the zebra changing it's stripes. "We can always go find you some animal brains you love so much. I think I may have saw a rabbit over there," He said pointing with a wickedly mischievous smile on his face. "It will also have to be believable so they won't suspect we're messing with them." He said then saw her smirk and wondered what she was thinking. "Oh so you wanna kiss me huh?" He said grinning mischievously at her again trying so hard not to laugh at his own words. He raised his eyebrows a few times before he started laughing at his own silliness.

"Nah they probably would look at me trying to figure out if I had escaped the looney bin." He said laughing at the thought of people's faces when he would tell them the story. It was his turn to blush at her complement of his ability to carve things out of wood. "It does?" He asked looking at where he was holding her hand then back up at her. He smirked thinking of something he shoulders shook slightly at the thought but kept it to himself. "Some people think it's an odd name something to mock which it in fact isn't. It just means my mother wanted her child to have something unique for it's name." He said laughing then yawning right after. "Sorry apparently I'm gonna continue to do that all day." He shrugged his shoulders when she said that was a lot of fights. "I wasn't exactly an angel last year or the years before that." He gave a sheepish smile to her as he used his free hand to fiddle with the rocks near him. "Voice of reasons? What are you gonna do if I come close to crossing the line? You'd probably have better luck smacking me." He said honestly. When the wind made her hair go in his face he laughed. Picking up some of her hair he draped it over his and said, "I thinking of changing my hair color. How does this look on me?" He put her hair back laughing hard at himself. "It smells pretty but, I would have figured you for a cherry blossom girl."
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:04 pm

Athena laughed. " Don't worry you won't be hanging upside in the dungeons, my father isn't home much, although you'll have to be careful of my big brother he's a bit protective of me. " said Athena honestly. Athena nodded. " Ok I'll trust you, I know that you won't let me drown, you don't seem that way. " said Athena giving him a soft warm smile. " I think I have a couple of my drawings in there, I think I have a drawing of my snowy white owl in there somewhere. "said Athena honestly. " I would like to see some of cravings that you made last year, I bet they're very good."said Athena softlybut honestly. " You seem to smile alot when I blush, do you like to make me blush Vaughn? "Athena asked him giving him a soft warm smile. 

Athena laughed along with him,she didn't know what it was about his laugh, but it made her laugh more. "Mmm... rabbit brains, it tastes like chicken! I can share with you if you want some, I can't eat it all! "said Athena laughing so hard that she was holding her side. " Of course, I'm very good at acting, although I'm not acting around you."said Athena smiling at him. Athena blushed a deep red as she looked up at him. " Would it be bad if I did or if I wanted to right now? " Athena asked him smirking at him before giving him a soft warm smile.  

Athena laughed. " You don't look crazy though, but looks can be mislead! "said Athena honestly before laughing. Athena nodded and smiled. " Yeah it does, I like how you're able to take a simple piece of wood and make something out of it with your hands. " said Athena honestly. " You got very strong hands Vaughn, but they're also soft and warm, quick is good cause I get cold easily. " said Athena. " People mock my name as well, so don't feel bad, I agree with you I think our mother's seen us as unique and wanted to name us unique names. "said Athena. " It's ok, I'm a bit tired myself."said Athena letting out a small yawn. " See? So you're not the only one. "said Athena. " I was a bit of a loner last year, and the year before, I decided this year to be a bit more out going. " said Athena shrugging. Athena laughed. " I could try to talk you out of it, although I don't think I'll never slap you, unless I had to then maybe. " said Athena honestly. " I quite like your hair the way it Vaughn, although it does look good on you! "said Athena giggling. " How did you know? I wear cherry blossom all the time , I'm allergic to strawberries so I can't eat or wear anything that has strawberries in it, but I ran out of my shampoo so had to use my friends. "said Athena.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Vaughn made a face at the mention of an overprotective big brother. "I'll make sure to not make him comfortable with me being there. I wouldn't want him to bury me in the family crypt, then I just might come back as the walking dead." He put his hands out in front of him like he was a zombie moaning like what he thought might be a zombie. "You'll be completely safe with me, I may start a water fight but that would be in shallow water." He grinned at the last part because he loved being in water. "Wait a snow owl you said?" He asked remembering that he stowed his carvings not far from that painting in a large chest. "I hid mine in a large chest not far from a painting of a white snow owl. I thought the painting was beautiful and I had always wondered who it was that painted it." He smiled softly at her when she said that she bet they were good. "They are okay, not my best but they are still nice to look at. I'll show you them whenever you want." He grinned when she asked her question. "And if I said yes? What would you do?"

He laughed hard at her words, "Well that is very kind of you. I just love rabbit brains, reminds me of what mum used to make." He laughed more at his own words trying to keep a serious face but failing miserably. "Well that's good that your not acting around me otherwise I'd have to tickle you until you cried uncle." He grinned at her then touched her face softly at her next words. Looking into her eyes, he gave her a warm smile. "No it wouldn't be bad at all." He said before he touched his lips to hers in a sweet kiss.

"Oh I didn't tell you, yeah.." He paused looking around and leaned in closer to her whispering, "I'm the real count Dracula. Shh..you can't tell anyone." He tried to look serious but he couldn't do it and lost it in a fit of laughter. "Yes but turning a blank canvas into a piece of art is more talent than what I do." He took her hand up in his and turned over so her palm was face up. "Your skin is smoother compared to mine, mine is rough and uneven. Yours is soft and as smooth as silk. My hands are not soft more like hard and freakishly huge." He said with a small laugh. "Your named after the goddess of wisdom, arts, and literature." He smiled at her he smiled at her when she let out a yawn herself. "Well you do seem a little more out going, though I don't remember seeing you last year. Then again I was dodging the gossip mongers." He laughed at her words. "Hmm I think I'll still with my color but it looks very good on you." He laughed softly, "I just guessed."
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:11 pm

Sierra listened to the conversation and cleared her throat, "Vaughn Id be careful what you do next. Or I may have to tell your dear girlfriend what I saw." She knew Vaughn was dating her cousin Dakota. "In fact, I might go tell Dakota now." She was very pissed off right now. She was protective of Dakota and to see her boyfriend cheat on her was not ok. "Youre lucky I dont hex you right here and now, Vaughn." Sierra said in a threatening tone. She couldnt believe Vaughn would cheat on Kota like that. She thought he had more respect and love for her than that.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:15 pm

Dakota stepped out from behind a tree. She had been watching the whole time and had tears falling down her face. "Dont bother Sierra. I already know." She looked at Vaughn, a look of betrayal on her face. She wiped away her tears, not wanting to seem weak, but she couldnt help it as more fell down her face. "I thought you were different, Vaughn. I thought you loved me!" She said her voice getting louder. She took a deep breath to try and control her anger. She looked at her cousin who was itching to hex the cheater into next semester. She then looked at Vaughn, "Wanna explain yourself or should I just let Sierra hex you?"
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top