Friends and water friends - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friends and water friends  - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friends and water friends

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends and water friends  - Page 5 Empty Re: Friends and water friends

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:23 pm

Athena who was still pale and shaking as well as crying, took the calming drought from Anya. " Thank you, may I see him tomorrow healer Anya, I know that he needs some rest but would it be ok if I came back to sit with him for a little while tomorrow? "Athena asked her. " I just heard that people visiting you while you're sick or under, helps, or so my mom told me. " said Athena honestly before blushing as she said that. " Thanks again for the calming drought, I'll take it now, will it start working the moment that I take it? Don't want to fall asleep while walking back to the Gryffindor common room! "said Athena chuckling. As she told her that she'll be fine, Athena nodded. She walked over towards Vaughn not caring if Dakota was there, and kissed him softly on the lips. " I'll be back tomorrow Vaughn I promise, bye I love you. " Athena whispered in his ear before she went walked out the hospital wing to the Gryffindor common room.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:17 pm

Dakotas eyes widened as the girl kissed Vaughn. Did she have a death wish or something? When she heard the girl say she lvoed Vaughn she stood up. "Thats it!" She ran after the girl and grabbed her arm, "What the hell is wrong with you? Dont you know youre not supposed to kiss other girls boyfriends!?" She had had enough of playing nice with this girl. "Listen to me, and listen to me good, you can be friends with him all you want. I dont give a damn about who he is friends with, but if I catch you kissing my boyfriend again, you better run. Run far away and NEVER look back. Have I made myself clear?"
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:53 pm

Athena looked at the girl and jerked away from her. " Listen here Dakota and listen well, Vaughn doesn't want to be with you ok? Your rude, cold and heartless and he doesn't want that, he wants someone who's sweet not only to him but everyone else! "said Athena. " Vaughn kissed me at the lake Dakota, he kissed ME!"said Athena. " I'm sorry but Vaughn doesn't like you or love you anymore he likes and loves me."said Athena honestly. Athena looked at the girl and laughed. " Do you think that I'm scared of you? If you do, you're mistaken."said Athena laughing.   " Do yourself a favor and move on!"said Athena walking away from the girl and towards the Gryffindor tower.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:58 pm

Dakota chuckled darkly, "Look at miss nice and sweet now. Do you really think Vaughn would want to be with you. A little pushover. Vaughn needs something that will help him be a better person. Just like I need him to be a better person. You dont get that do you? We balance eachother out. He brings out the good in me. Thats something only he can do." Dakotas voice softened a bit and tears came to her eyes, "You dont get just how much I need him, Athena." She felt tears falling down her cheeks and quickly wiped them away, "Hes the only reason I came back to Hogwarts."
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Athena didn't like being cold and rude, but this girl was really bringing it out of her her, Dariela would be proud right now. " Me a pushover? Hark look who's talking Dakota! You're right he needs someone that will help him do better, and that's me, you're going to do nothing but damage to him! "said Athena honestly. " You're making me laugh Dakota, you could be good if you want to be, you just choose not to, and because of it you lost him. " said Athena. " You think that I don't Dakota? You have no idea what I been through over the summer, Vaughn was there for me and I was there for him, do you know what happened this summer before school started? "Athena asked her. " I do but I don't think it's my place to tell you, Vaughn can tell you if he wishes, but I'm not going to tell you what he told me on the train and by the lake. "said Athena.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:20 pm

When Dakota vacated her spot next to Vaughn, Anya quickly went to work on an age spell which wouldn't allow Dakota over it because she wasn't 16 yet. Sighing in relief she closed the curtains the rest of the way and went to work healing him.

She winced a few times seeing what was broken and what was bruised. The boy had two broken ribs, three bruised ribs, a broken ankle, and a severe concussion to the head. She knew that he had fallen hard but she didn't realize the extent of the damage done.

It took about twenty minutes to repair everything to Vaughn but she did it. The only thing she didn't repair was the bruised ribs but she lessened the severity of it so he wouldn't be in too much pain. She walked out of his area to grab a new sheet, blanket, and pair of pajamas for him.

When she returned she saw that he was awake and had him change into the pajamas sitting down in the chair in the next area closing it off so he had privacy. She changed his sheets and blanket before helping him back into bed. She gave him a sleeping potion that would help him sleep more comfortably.

Anya cleaned up everything and walked out of his area closing the curtain behind her. She put everything where it was suppose to go and went to the office to write down a few notes before restocking all that she took out.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:26 pm

Dakota rolled her eyes and went back to the hospital bed and waited to be allowed near him again. She really needed to speak to him about this whole mess. She looked at the healer and waited for her to say she could sit by him again. She was itching to run over to him and just curl up to him. She needed to be near him. She whispered into the air in front of her, doubting he could hear her, but maybe he could, "Vaughn I love you. You make me a better person. Im trying so hard to become nice and become good. But I cant do it alone... I need you more than you understand."
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Dakota Rose Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:18 pm

Dakota stayed where she was, "My head still hurts professor. I think I should stay the night here." She said in a convincing voice. Since she was injured before, he couldnt make her leave. So she had an excuse to stay. She even added a groan of pain for extra effect. She lied on the bed next to Vaughns and curled up into a ball, looking over at her boyfriend. Maybe now ex boyfriend. She didnt know. She just closed her eyes to make her professor think she was asleep even though she was wide awake. After a few moments, she cracked an eye open to see if he was still there
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:58 pm

Vanessa was walking by when she heard the comotion. She walked into the Infirmary and eyed the scene to gether as much information as she could. She walked over to Selwyn and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Now come on, Selwyn. Let the girl be worried about her boyfriend. Young love, its so cute and inspiring." She smiled and sent a wink to the young girl who smiled back at her. She eyed her associate and smiled softly, "Come now, its late. And you have lessons to teach in the morning. Ill keep an eye on them for now. Go on."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top