Friends and water friends - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friends and water friends  - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friends and water friends

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends and water friends  - Page 4 Empty Re: Friends and water friends

Post by Vaughn Hunter Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:29 am

Vaughn didn't open his eyes when the professor came over to him. He wanted nothing more than to be swallowed up by the ground and be taken somewhere else. He stayed silent the entire time that all of this was happening. It wasn't until the professor asked about the wold when he spoke.

"The wolf fell down with me, he's stuck up there somewhere. I don't know where, I can't remember anything after I slipped down the thing." He sighed softly after he told the professor what happened with the wolf. "Are you going to make sure that he isn't hurt? I don't want him to be stuck somewhere and be injured then prayed upon by other predators."
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:02 am

Athena sighed in relief to hear Vaughn speaking, she was glad to see that he was speaking, she was really worried about him. He looked pretty bad, and Athena felt horrible about what happened to him, she felt it wouldn't have happened if he didn't kiss her. Athena sighed inwardly to herself as she nodded at what Professor Selwyn told her and walked towards the hospital wing to get some a calming potion for herself. She was going to get a bed for Vaughn and the girl who she found out was named Dakota, she looked at Vaughn with tears in her eyes as she ran up towards the castle towards the hospital wing. As she ran, the only thoughts she had was about Vaughn and if he was going to be alright, she hoped that he was, she didn't want to lose him.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Apollo Zabini Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:23 pm

Apollo had just finished his first lecture, and was sending the young student they had been looking at back to his dormitory when he heard footsteps. Or, actually, they were more than just footsteps. It was more like pounding feet charging down the hall and into the hospital wing. His brow furrowed and he turned around to see who would be so upset that they would be running to the healers. Moreover, this couldn't be the one who was injured, for they were still able to run like mad.

When the doors opened, a Gryffindor girl came in, and Apollo decided it was best to ask right away instead of waiting to see if she addressed him first. He recognized her somewhat, but as a professor he'd been meant to learn everyone's last names so he went with that. "Miss Abercrombie," he began, walking over to meet her partway, "what's the matter?"
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Vaughn groaned softly when Selwyn tapped his head trying to lessen the throb that now ensued.

"As much as I want to open my eyes sir, everything spins sir. I would much rather not throw up and or black out again." He said softly wanting to crawl in the nearest and pray it was mostly a dream.

"Ok, I didn't hurt him. I just had to make sure that he wasn't going to bite me. He clawed my shoulder on the left but that all the damage before the gash on my forehead. I think..." He paused as his eyes began getting heavy again. "...There's one at..the back...." The rest of his words were slurred and unintelligible mumbling before he stopped talking.

There wasn't much else he said before darkness swallowed him again.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:43 pm

Dakota rushed back over to Vaughn and helped him up, "We can talk later." She lead him back to the castle walking past Apollo and Athena. She shot a glare at the girl but then turned back to Vaughn. She didnt like that girl. SHe was trying to take Vaughn away from her. But Dakota would not give up without a fight. She helped Vaughn walk and thought about what Professor Selwyn had said. Vaughn was her boyfriend. She loved him more than that other girl was even capable of or ever would be capable of. She was not giving up. Not on Vaughn. She lead him to a hospital bed and sat by his side, refusing to let go of his hand. When people tried to move her she just yelled at them and made them run from her. She was not leaving his side for any reason. She leaned over and kissed his cheek softly, tears falling from her eyes, "I love you, Vaughn."

Last edited by Dakota Rose on Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Athena looked at Professor Zabni breathing hard trying to catch her breath. "A boy named Vaughn Hunter and a girl named Dakota were hurt by the forest, the girl is OK but Vaughn is badly hurt sir Professor Selwyn is down there with them."said Athena. "I think Vaughn might have a concussion, he hit his head after he kept the wolf from attacking the girl, me and Dakota healed him as much as we could be he's still pretty banged up."said Athena.

She was breathing hard and very pale as well as shaking the sight of Vaughn scared her. "They'll be up here soon Mr.Zabni sir."said Athena. Other then a calming potion to calm her down, Athena was fine, she was worried about Vaughan though and hoped that he was alright.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Dakota Rose Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:54 pm

Dakota looked up at the professor. Her eyes had turned a few shades darker snd she had tears welled up in hem "i want to stay with vaughn." she had no plans to leave his side any time soon. She held his hand a bit tighter and juat watched him. "Ill go to the dungeons when i am good and ready, professor" she said in a tone she thought was respectful but came off as rude to others. She just stayed where she was and tried not to break down into tears. She spoke to vaughn in a hushed tone telling him how much she loved him.
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:21 pm

Anya came to the bedside with all the things she need to heal Vaughn but realized that the Slytherin girl was in her way. "Well Miss Rose, with all due respect your in my way of healing him. I need to vacate the spot in which you are sitting and if you don't I will have no choice but to remove you. Do I make myself perfectly clear? Or do I need to repeat myself?" She said giving her a stern stare hoping that she wouldn't have to remove her from her spot. She walked around to the other side of the bed to grab the screen that would surround the bed.

She walked back out and over to the Gryffindor girl handing her a calming drought. "Here take this it will help calm you, after that wait till it starts working then go get some sleep ok?" She said then walked back to Vaughn and began healing him on one side.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top