Zeb's beach house - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Zeb's beach house - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Zeb's beach house

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zeb's beach house - Page 4 Empty Re: Zeb's beach house

Post by Darren Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:41 am

"You can't blame her for her reaction at the lake," Darren disagreed. "I mean, before you tried to imprison her, kill her, give her to the dementors, sent aurors after us.." He wasn't even being biased this time, Zeb had to pay for his actions, he couldn't expect to be forgiven just like that. "You tried to kill me too, And theres someone at your door" he added, rolling his eyes. He didn't open it, out of politeness, although Zeb hardly deserved any.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:44 am

"I haven't done any of those things!" Zeb said shocked(**** dont you guys no what rp means besides this isnt the same person that did that)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:51 am

A week later...

Sophia apperated to a beautiful beach and gasped the sight was so beautiful. As she seen Zeb's house she smiled and walked up with her bags in her hands. As she knocked on the door. "Zeb, it's me Sophia I'm here with my stuff to stay with you!'said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:54 am

Zeb ran to the door and opened it to let her in."So your finally done with Andrain" He said as he brought in some her stuff
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:01 am

Tears ran down Sophia's face. "Yeah, I am I can't believe he done this to after all the chances I gave him!"said Sophia as she came inside his house. "I don't know, maybe I wasn't good enough for him."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:58 pm

(Just wondering if you are Dae again are you keeping this or starting a new one)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top