Zeb's beach house - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Zeb's beach house - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Zeb's beach house

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zeb's beach house - Page 2 Empty Re: Zeb's beach house

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:22 pm

"I would never kill someone. Oh you no that bitchy(she's not forgiving me so whats the point in being nice, but also this is just rp not real life) thing that follows you arond by the neck." Zeb said. *why is he so obbsesed with where i got this hous* zeb wondered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:25 pm

Darren faced darkened as he understood what Zeb was talking about. He didn't like Gin being described like that, if Zeb wasn't his friend he would have probably have hit him. "Dont call her that"he snarled. "And I dont know where she is"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:27 pm

"Oh mabey she's off being a scubus to some one else." Zeb suggested with a smerk. *good that got him off the house topic i can rest a little easier* Zeb's thoughts raced through that part.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:29 pm

Darren scowled and glared angrily at Zeb. "My self control is good, but not that good. Don't infuriate me" he told him. He had almost toally forgotten about the house, which was of course exactly what Zeb was trying to do.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:31 pm

"Well if you are going to mind me calling her that than go be with your sucbus soon there wont be any life left." Zeb said makeing a suction noice
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:36 pm

Darren decided to ignore him, he might lose his self-control here. He decided to change the subject quickly. "Dont sidetrack me."he told him. "How did you get this house?" Zeb was reluctant to tell him, which made Darren suspect it hadnt been anything good.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:38 pm

*crap it will blow my cover if i tell hm the truth think of smthink else... wait if i tell him i killed the others that might get me deeper in yes lets do that!* Zeb thought "oh well i killed the owners" he stated
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:41 pm

Darren stopped his pacing, horified, he glanced back at Zeb. He knew Zeb was the kind of person to do that, but he thought he had changed, just like Darren had. "Thats evil" he muttered, furious at him. He couldnt believe his friend would do such a thing, no person that murdered for personal gain would be his friend. Sure, Darren had done some bad deeds too, but only because he had been forced too.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 pm

"They were muggles who cares about there lifes." Zeb said with a smile on his face. *why is he bothered by this. This isn't good he should be praising me for this deed what the hell is his problem.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:48 pm

Darren frowned, surprised Zeb thought that way. he thought puffers were supposed t be nice. He didn't like muggles, and made no secret of the fact. He thought wizards should rule over muggles, and thought most of them were filth. An ideolagy that annoyed most people, expecially Gin. Still, he didn't think killing them was right, it was cold blooded and cruel, expecially for Zeb's own personal gain. "Fool, every human's life is worth the same" he hissed. He didn't totally believe that, but fair enough. "What you did Is evil."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top