One Big Happy Family - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One Big Happy Family - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One Big Happy Family

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Big Happy Family - Page 2 Empty Re: One Big Happy Family

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:32 pm

"I'm fine." She replied at his mention of her being upset. "And Katie shouldn't have told you it was today. I was gonna tell you when you got here or one of my siblings would have. Whoever had the chance to say it first. Probably Bianca. She's a tattle tale."

Eva closed her eyes and put her hands over them trying to peek through them to see what Tyler had for her. She could feel him putting something around her neck. She could feel the coolness of the metal against her skin. She opened her eyes and looked down, her going to the necklace. "HHow much did this cost?" She asked looking down at it. "TThank you but you didn't have to get me anything." She added quickly kissing him on the lips.

"Come on then. We should probably put Ali Baba up."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:03 am

Tyler chuckled. " That's for me to know, and for you not to know. " said Tyler smiling at her. " Besides it doesn't matter how matter it cost, you're my my girlfriend I wanted to get it for you. " said Tyler simply kissing her quickly on the lips. " You deserve things like this, even when you don't think you don't so get use to it."Tyler whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek. " So...I'm guessing that you like it?"Tyler asked her softly smiling at her.

Tyler nodded. " Yeah we better, although I think he likes me. " said Tyler honestly petting Ali Babba head. He was resting now around Tyler's neck. " Lead the way Beautiful. " said Tyler smiling at her. " You want to ask your brother and sister if they want to come with us?"Tyler asked her. " If you want to go alone that's fine, I didn't know what you wanted to do. " said Tyler softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:38 am

"No you can come with me." She replied taking Ali Baba from him and letting him slither over her chest up to her shoulder. "I mean there isn't a point in hiding my room from you if we're dating." She smiled at him as she moved down the hallway towards her room.

"It's pretty thank you." She added as she opened the door to her bedroom. It was a fairly large room for the house. On one end of the room was her queen sized bed with green satiny sheets on it. Opposite that was her guitars and her drum set with two bass drums attached to it.

She moved to the aquarium that was next to the foot of her bed and placed Ali Baba inside closing it enough to where he couldn't get out. "Sorry buddy but if you got out while Bianca was here it wouldn't be pretty."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:19 am

Tyler nodded and followed her into her room, it was a pretty big room reminded him of his room at his mum house. Although his room in his apartment was like this as well, but he did miss his room at his mum house. "Nice room. "said Tyler softly looking around her room. Seeing the pictures of they took in a picture frame he smiled. " So... that's why you're mother wasn't really shocked to me, that explains so much!"said Tyler jokingly before chuckling.

" As for your necklace, no problem I saw it and thought of you and I asked Katie and she said you'll love it. " said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " She was there when I brought it. " said Tyler honestly. " Crap, now you're going to try to make Katie tell you how much it was seeing how I didn't tell you. " said Tyler. " Am I right or am I just assuming as always?"Tyler asked her smiling.

" Is your sister scared of him or something?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " If so, he's very gentle and friendly at least to me he was. "said Tyler honestly. " I had a snake when I was younger, found him in my mum garden and kept it until my next door neighbor shot him. " said Tyler softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:56 am

"I might pester her in America about it." She replied with a smirk. "Then again I might not." She smiled when he said Katie was with him when he bought it. "But honestly you probably didn't need her help picking it oyt. I would have liked it either way."

She sat down on her bed looking up at him. "Hates snakes." Eva said looking at him. "Weird though because she's the one who helped buy him for me. But ball pythons are very gentle. Hence why I can pretty much throw him across the room and he wouldn't bite. Not that I would of course! I love him too much to hurt him."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:23 am

Tyler groaned. " Oh come on, you know if you pester her to much and break down and tell you!"said Tyler honestly. Tyler shrugged. " Well....I didn't want to get you something you hated, so I asked Katie for some help. "said Tyler softly but honestly. " Weird Katie told me the same thing, but I told her I wanted to make sure you liked it before I got it. " said Tyler chuckling.

Tyler nodded. " Why she hate them, bad experience with them?"Tyler asked her curiously. " Really? "Tyler asked her before laughing. " Sorry I shouldn't had laughed, but that's a bit fun and odd. " said Tyler honestly. Tyler nodded. " Yes very gentle, I thought it was because he liked me. " said Tyler jokingly smirking at her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:02 am

"And just how do you think I figured out where you were?" She asked laughing. "And it really wasn't hard. I think I just asked her once." She grabbed Tyler and pulled him down onto the bed. "I think dinner is going to be ready before too much longer if you just wanna hang out in here." She added with a dmile.

"Oh no!" She exclaimed. "Bianca is just terrified of snakes. None of us know why either." She explained shrugging. "I don't question it. Just how she is I guess." She looked around the room. Her clothes still scattered throughout from unpacking and then trying to pack again for their trip to America.

"So what all do you think I should take with me?" She asked curiously. Part of her wanted to know that she could just pack a few things, but she also knew that she had no clue how long they would be gone.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:41 am

Tyler shook his head chuckling. " You know I should be mad at her for telling you, but I'm not cause if she haven't I wouldn't have you now. " said Tyler softly. " You know Katie can't keep a secret, well... she can but not with you. " said Tyler honestly. " How you became friends with someone like Katie is a mystery to me, but I'm glad you did. " said Tyler kissing her softly on the lips.

Tyler shrugged. " Hm...that's odd, she must have a good reason for hating them."said Tyler softly. " Still weird she was with you when you brought Ali Babba. " said Tyler honestly. Tyler took off his shoes and laid on her bed putting his hands behind his head. " You got a comfy bed."said Tyler softly before chuckling. " Ok...that was a weird thing to say. " said Tyler honestly.

" Well... we're going to be there for about a month or so, not all summer though I promise my mum I'll be back a month before school starts for our family camping trip. "said Tyler softly. " So pack clothes for a month or so. "said Tyler softly. " We're going to the beaches and stuff so pack a swim suit of course and whatever you wear during the summer time. "said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:59 am

Eva laughed. Even she wasn’t sure how she had become friends with Katie. As far as she could remember about it, it just kind of happened after she was placed in detention for laughing at the transfiguration prank with the wands turning into snakes. It really wasn’t fair that she was placed into detention for just laughing at it, but she was honestly glad that she had been because otherwise she wouldn’t have met Katie…or Tyler for that matter.

“You know I’m not even sure how we became friends.” She replied, “If I think about it I’m sure it’s from being in detention with her. Laughing at that transfiguration prank was definitely worth it.” She kissed him back softly before she picked Ali Baba up out of his cage and laid him on her stomach.

She had missed her snake more than she had actually missed her family. There were times she would attempt at speaking to him, with him just giving her his blank snake like expression. She laid her head back on a pillow. “She saw that I really liked him,” she replied to his comment about Bianca. “It was the first true smile I had after my sister died so I think that’s why she helped me get him.”

She could feel the snake curling up on her stomach, looking over at Tyler, his tongue going in and out as if to smell him to make sure he was alright. He jerked his head up towards Eva as she laughed before curling back up in a comfy position. “Ok, I’ll try not to laugh to hard Ali.” She said to the snake as if she understood what it was trying to say.

“Not as weird as talking to a snake.” Eva said looking over at Tyler. She almost turned over on her side to look at him, but decided against it as she had Ali Baba on her stomach. She ran her hand through her hair as she looked over at him, “A whole month at least?” she asked curiously. “You know I don’t know if their beaches will compare to swimming in the Mediterranean like I did the other year. Will we be going to a beach that has a light house?” she asked curiously. “You know I’ve never seen one. I’d love to climb to the top of one just to say I did it.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:40 am

Tyler laughed. " I was still at Hogwarts when it happened, Katie told me about it the next day in the library " said Tyler honestly chuckling at the memory. "I think it definitely was, even if the first years were afraid to pick up their wands due to them being afraid it would turn into a snake. " said Tyler laughing. " I laughed so hard, I was crying!""said Tyler honestly. " Didn't help that I was a bad boy so I gotten detention as well. " said Tyler honestly.

Tyler nodded and smiled. " Well...you pick wisely, he really likes you I can tell he loves you as much as you love him. " said Tyler honestly. " Even if you're sister hates snakes, the bond a pet makes with their master is unbreakable. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " Especially if you raised it from a baby like I did with Polar bear. " said Tyler softly. " I understand how close you are to Ali Babba, I'm the same way with Polar bear. " said Tyler honestly.

Tyler chuckled looking at Ali Babba. " Don't worry, I won't hurt her or you, "said Tyler honestly looking down at the snake. As the snake look up at him Tyler looked at Eva. " Is it weird that I thought he just gave his approval of me?"Tyler asked her curiously before laughing. "I swear I thought I seen sort of nod before putting his head back down!"said Tyler.

" Hey I talk to my dog, so join the club. "said Tyler softly before smiling at her. " It's not weird, you just love your pet nothing wrong with it. " said Tyler softly. " Now if you become a crazy cat lady we might have a issue. " said Tyler jokingly smirking at her. Tyler nodded. " Yup if that's ok with you, if not I can always make it shorter. " said Tyler. " I just thought it'll give some time to see the different states they have their. " said Tyler shrugging. " Of course we're going to a beach with a lighthouse, always wanted to see a lighthouse myself. " said Tyler honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top