One Big Happy Family - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One Big Happy Family - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One Big Happy Family

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Big Happy Family - Page 15 Empty Re: One Big Happy Family

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Eva couldn’t help but laugh as he said that Hollister was his favorite store. Eva had made a conscious effort to stay away from that place at all costs. “I hate that store!” she exclaimed laughing, “I can’t walk in there without someone who works there following me around! “ Eva knew the store all too well. She had gone in there once to get her sister something and was followed around and decided she would never step foot into another one.

“I like hot topic, and wet seal actually.” She said with a smile as someone else pushed her into Tyler again. She hated crowds. They made her anxious and she was so small that she was easily pushed around by the people in the crowd. “Ok, can we go into a store before I get trampled?” she asked looking at him. “At least until this crowd dies down. I kind of feel like it would have been better if I had went with my mum shopping.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:54 pm

Tyler laughed. " Ok I don't like the store, it's more that I like the clothes. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " That's true, I always have to tell them to leave me alone and I'm good! "said Tyler. " Why don't you go to Hot Topic, I'll meet you there? "Tyler asked her softly. Tyler could sense that she didn't like Hollister's so he was going to get a couple of shirts he knew that he wanted and jeans and a blue hoodie. Tyler wasn't going to spend any more time than he needed to in there.

Seeing Eva getting pushed around, Tyler wrapped his arm around her pulling her close to him. " I can't be losing you in this mad house, it'll take me forever to find you! "said Tyler honestly before chuckling as he kissed the top of her head. " Maybe it's best if we stick together, although I know that you hate Hollister's but we'll be in there a few minutes, you can wait outside the door. " said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:33 pm

"No I'll be fine staying right with you." She said looking up at him. The last thing she needed was getting separated from him in the crowd of people that seemed to enjoy pushing her around. Most of the time it was people who didn't look where they were going and just happened to bump her because she was so tiny.

"It's not really so much the store I hate as it is the people who work there following me until I leave like I'm going to steal something. " She said looking at him as they finally made it to the store. "I've pretty much stopped going in there because of that. I send Michael here if Bianca wants something, but then again Michael can be pretty scary at times so I don't think they would mess with him."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Tyler chuckled and nodded.  " Good,  probably a good idea. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   Keeping his arm around her,  they walked towards the store.  People were knocking into Tyler some,  but it wasn't anything that he couldn't handle but he didn't let go of Eva though.   Tyler knew if he let go of her, people would be knocking into her like crazy,  which would piss him off in the end due to people being rude and care less.

Tyler laughed.  " I don't like them breathing down my neck as I shop! "said Tyler softly but honestly.  " They probably think that I'm probably just preppy boy,  so that's why they probably follow me around. "said Tyler honestly.   " Don't worry it'll be fine. "said Tyler kissing her softly on the lips before entering the store.   Walking towards the shirts,  Tyler gotten a couple of different colored shirts that he wanted as well as a couple of buttoned down shirts. " Want to pick anything for me to wear? "Tyler asked her smirking.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:49 pm

"Well you are aren't you?" Eva asked unable to hold back her giggle. They were so different in so many different ways that it actually was pretty funny. But she realized that they had a lot in common as well. Eva was actually grateful for him keeping his arm around her. She was terrified if getting lost or separated from Tyler.

She kissed Tyler back as they walked in the store. She saw how fast he was at being able to pick things out for himself. Her eyes got wide as he asked if there was anything she wanted to pick for him. Eva hadn't the slightest idea of what to buy or even pick out for him. She was barely able to do that for herself. Smiling up at him she shook her head. "Not really." She said. "I'm just here for company."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:06 am

Tyler chuckled and shrugged. " I'm a mixture between of rocker and prep."said Tyler honestly. They were different in so many ways, but they had alot in common as well. Tyler guess that people were right when they said opposite attract.

Tyler laughed. " Oh man you don't want to be those cheesy couples that pick things out for each other? "Tyler asked her laughing. " Oh my gosh, you look so hot in this you should get it!"said Tyler in a imitating girls who pick clothes for their boyfriends. " Good cause I think it's annoying! "said Tyler honestly before rolling his eyes. Tyler hated those cheesy couples, they were so fake in his opinion.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:15 am

"Not at all." She said making a face and sticking her tongue out. "I want nothing to do with being superficial. I'd rather be real in our relationship than have it based on who we know and what we wear."

Eva couldn't help but to laugh as Tyler imitated the girls who were like that. They could be so superficial and cheesy that it actually made Eva sick to think she could ever act like that. "If I ever and I mean ever act like that you have to promise to lock me up in St. Mungos til I come back to my senses." She looked at Tyler in all seriousness as she spoke. She hated people like that.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:43 am

Tyler laughed. " I don't want a fake relationship either, we're not Ken and Barbie! "said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler nodded in agreement. " Ugh. ..if I'm going to get to know you, it's not going to be through picking stupid clothes! "said Tyler honestly before rolling his eyes.

Tyler laughed and nodded. " Ok...I promise, and if I ever go that way you can do the same to me!"said Tyler seriously. "God I hope I never do, people like that annoy me to no end! "said Tyler softly but honestly. Going to get a couple of pants and his blue hoodie he wanted Tyler nodded. " There I got everything. " said Tyler softly as they headed towards the check out line. Paying for his stuff he looked at Eva and smiled. " Where you want to go now?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously wrapping his arm back around her as one hand held his bag.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top