One Big Happy Family - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One Big Happy Family - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One Big Happy Family

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Big Happy Family - Page 3 Empty Re: One Big Happy Family

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:05 am

Eva looked up at Tyler and then back down at Ali Baba, “Actually he just looked so alone in that cage until I came up to it.” She replied looking back down at the python. She remembered finding him in the store just like it was yesterday.

Flashback
Eva was caught staring into a window, her sister and Michael just slightly behind her. It had been over a year since their sister had died and she had yet to really and truly smile. “Hey Evy, you wanna go inside and look at the animals?” Michael asked smiling at his sister. Eva just looked up at him and nodded.

She ran into the store looking around. “Hey Eva, look they have rabbits here.” Her sister Bianca said to her as she walked through the pet store mindlessly looking at the animals. Her eyes went to an aquarium that had a baby snake in it all alone. She walked up towards it and seeing the snake perk up a bit her siblings watched her begin to start talking to the snake.

Michael had been the first one to walk up and look at her. Eva was smiling. It wasn’t a fake or forced smile that she had been giving when people asked how they were doing. “Hey find something you like?” he asked looking down at her. Eva looked up at him as Bianca walked up.

End Flashback

She was brought back by Tyler’s voice. “Are you bringing Polar Bear with you?” she asked curiously. “I’ve had him since he was a baby. I’ve watched him grow up. It’s so hard to leave him home and go to school. I spend the first week at school sticking to myself because I get really depressed over it.” She admitted. But then again, why wouldn’t she get upset? She had after all raised him from a baby and Ali Baba had been the one who had brought her out of her shell after her sister’s death.

Eva looked at Tyler and laughed, “I’m not sure if that’s what he’s doing or if he’s just smelling you because you’re new to him.” She admitted, “It’s funny either way.” She laughed hard as he mentioned something about her becoming a crazy cat lady, causing Ali Baba to slither off of her and towards the head of the bed, turning to shoot her a look for making him move.

“No, you don’t have to make it shorter for me. I’ll be fine with however long we’re gone.” She added watching Ali Baba slither away. “How long are you going to be here today?” she asked curiously. She really didn’t want him to leave unless he had to but she didn’t want to say it.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:03 am

Tyler nodded. " Of course, she goes everywhere with me, I don't think there's a place she haven't been with me. " said Tyler honestly. " Well now but I'm talking traveling wise, she's always by my side. " said Tyler softly. " You can bring Ali if you like and can, put him in a duffel bag and carry him onto the plane. " said Tyler. " Instead of it being snakes on the plane it'll be snake on the plane!"said Tyler laughing. " I'm kidding, have you seen that muggle movie Snakes on the plane?"Tyler asked her softly.

Tyler shrugged. " Who knows, but I thought I seen him kind of nod at me!"said Tyler honestly. " A bit weird, maybe I'm going crazy!"said Tyler softly. " Joking aside, don't become a crazy cat lady ok?"Tyler asked her softly. " I can't tell you how many times I gotten beaten by a handbag by our next door neighbor at my mum house because I didn't catch her one of her cats that gotten out. " said Tyler honestly. " I don't know what was in that handbag but it was heavy and hurt. " said Tyler.

Tyler nodded. " Ok I won't, I just don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything. "said Tyler softly. " I know this is probably your first trip so I want it to go as comfortable as possible for you. " said Tyler softly smiling at her. " I traveled many places, but sometimes I just enjoying flying it's more fun you know?"Tyler asked her softly. " Well this probably isn't your first, but your first alone with family and stuff. " said Tyler honestly. " My trip alone was a bit scary, so if you're scared it's ok. " said Tyler honestly but softly.

" I'm here as long as you want me here or your mum or brother kicks me out. " said Tyler jokingly. " I usually gey the weekends off, but the office was slow today so I gotten off. " said Tyler simply. " Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."said Tyler softly before he wrapped his arms around her hugging her before kissing her softly on the lips.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:39 pm

She laughed, “I’m not sure if Ali Baba would like being crammed into a duffel bag for even a little bit.” She replied, “I’ve thought about sneaking him into Hogwarts next year. It’s not like he would actually hurt anything except for a rat maybe. But I’ll figure out how to sneak him on.” She looked at Tyler, “I actually wanted to watch it, but every time I suggested it at home I lost out of Bianca being home. I think my parents scared her with the movie Anaconda when she was little.”

Eva laughed, “But I always wanted to become a crazy cat lady in my older years.” She added laughing. After all, she had figured she was too awkward to actually date someone so she really hadn’t planned on anything. Except for maybe become a photographer. Her eyes glanced over to her nice fancy camera she had gotten today from her father before he had left. It was still sitting in the box unopened and wrapped in bright pink wrapping paper with a bow on top of it.

She pouted as she listened to him talk about getting hit by his next door neighbor. “I’m sorry.” She said looking at him. “If it makes you feel better, she’s probably like my mum and never cleans hers out.” She smiled when he said he didn’t want to make her uncomfortable. “My parents always used a portkey or apparated to Italy with us.” She said with a smile, “Occasionally we’d use the floo network, but we’ve never taken a plane before. So it’ll be my first trip doing anything like that at all with or without family.”

“I think they are more scared of me kicking you out or scaring you off.” She said with a small smile. “I take it you stay busy as an auror?” she asked curiously kissing him back. She wrapped her arms around him, squeezing him into the hug.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Tyler nodded. " Yeah probably not, if I was a snake I wouldn't want to be stuck in a duffel bag either. "said Tyler honestly. " I honestly don't get why you can't have him there, not like he's going to eat all the animals!"said Tyler shaking his head. " You could put him in your trunk and maybe sneak him in that way, and when the train leaves go and get him. " said Tyler softly. " Or now you're with me, maybe I can keep him with me and I'll apparate to Hogsmeade and you can see him. " said Tyler. " Besides, they can't say anything to me about it, I'm a graduate. " said Tyler simply.

Tyler rolled his eyes playfully at her as she said she always wanted to become a crazy cat lady. " Ok...having two to three is fine, but having like 50 of them is insane! How do you take care of that many cats?"Tyler asked. " I like cats, but I'm more a dog person. "said Tyler honestly. " There more loyal to you then cats, and their more fun to play with. "said Tyler. Tyler was a animal lover, he loved all types of animals, from magical to non magical.

Tyler laughed. " Yeah probably, or filled with cans of cat food!"said Tyler laughing. " That would explain why it was so heavy!"said Tyler honestly. Tyler nodded. " Well...now you get to experience riding in style. "said Tyler smiling at her. " Ok...maybe not, but still it'll be fun!"said Tyler honestly before smiling at her. " If you get scared while flying, just remember I'm going to be there right beside you. " said Tyler softly,

Tyler chuckled. " Well....I'm not going anywhere, even if you tried kicking me out. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler nodded. " You have no idea. "said Tyler softly running his hand through his hair. " It's a fun job sometimes, other times it's a pain in the arse with the paperwork!"said Tyler honestly.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Michael popped into the bedroom, "Evy dinner is going to be ready in about ten minutes." He said his eyes glancing over towards the present. "You haven't opened dad's present he left for you yet? I think he got you something for your trip.” He added with a smile as he slipped back out of the room. Eva glanced back over and turned her attention back to Tyler.

“I wouldn’t of had fifty of them.” She said laughing. “Not even sure if I would have had cats or just animals in general.” Eva added looking at him. She smiled a little as Ali Baba slithered back over to her, going up her leg and she laughed feeling him tickle her as he made his way over towards Tyler. “If he gets to know you enough you probably could. My mum would probably love that! She would be thrilled she wouldn’t have to feed him while I was gone.” Eva was like Tyler and loved all animals. It didn’t matter what kind they were she positively loved them. “I want to get a bigger aquarium for him so he can start to get a little bigger. Not much bigger but he’s still really tiny for his age.”

She listened to him talk about her flying in style. “Well if its better than you on a broom then I can’t wait.” She replied with a smile. She listened to him talk about being an auror. “Paperwork?” she asked raising an eyebrow. She leaned against him as he talked.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:19 pm

Tyler looked down down at Eva. " Why haven't you opened your dad's present?"Tyler asked her softly. " I think he would of wanted you to open it. " said Tyler softly. " I know you're upset he's not here, I can see it in your eyes. " said Tyler softly. " That's how I know when you're upset or mad, is by looking into your eyes. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

" Ok...then I don't have to worry about that then. " said Tyler honestly before chuckling. " I would like to have more pets, all I have is Polar bear and my owl Gamma. " said Tyler honestly. " I wouldn't mind another dog or so, I think another dog would be nice. " said Tyler. Tyler nodded. " I think that would be nice, and it'll give you a chance to see him more. "said Tyler honestly but softly. " I think you're sister would even like that as well. " said Tyler chuckling. " We'll get one for him once he gets bigger, he's not that big but he will soon. " said Tyler honestly.

Tyler chuckled. " Don't worry it will be, cause unlike flying on a broom I can hold you and kiss you when you get scared. " said Tyler smiling at her. Tyler nodded. " Yup lovely paperwork, you got to do it after every case. "said Tyler sighing as he ran his hand through her hair. " A bit annoying especially after you spend hours and days looking for the person and you find them and throw them in Azkaban and come back to do bloody paperwork. " said Tyler.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:38 pm

“Because I haven’t.” she replied shrugging. She really didn’t want to open it because he wasn’t there. It wasn’t the first birthday of hers that he had missed. It shouldn’t have bothered her. Her parents owned a restaurant and they had things to take care of so there were times when one of them wouldn’t be there so they could keep the business going, but this was the first time that she wouldn’t see him at all on her birthday.

Eva got up off the bed. Ali Baba and wrapped himself around her thigh as she moved to the dresser that it was sitting on. She looked back at Tyler, “Its not the first time he hasn’t been here for me to open a present…It’s just the first time I won’t have seen him at all on my birthday.” She said as she picked up the present and moved back to the bed, sitting next to Tyler. “Guess it’ll be ok right?” she asked looking up at him before she began to open it.

Without even opening the gift all the way she excitedly began to tear off the wrapping paper seeing that it was a pretty expensive camera. “No way!” she exclaimed pulling the box out from the shreds of paper. “It’s the really really expensive camera I’ve been begging for, for the last couple of years! I can’t believe he got it for me!” She looked over at Tyler smiling brightly.

She turned her attention back to what he was saying. “No.” she added, “Bianca doesn’t really come home much anymore so him being here really wouldn’t be a big deal. But depending on how he does this summer I’ll let you take him so I can see him more.” She hugged Tyler tightly before putting the box down. “I think we should go out there for dinner now?” she asked curiously as she unwound Ali Baba and began to put him back into his aquarium.

Eva's Gift
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Tyler nodded. " It'll be ok I promise. " said Tyler softly hugging her as he kissed the top of her head. " Who knows, maybe he'll make it up to you later on. " said Tyler softly. " I'll bet he feels horrible for doing it, and he's going to make it up to you. " said Tyler softly. " Because he's your dad, and like me but like me but more, he hates to see you upset. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " It'll be ok, just hang in there you'll see in the end. "said Tyler.

Tyler smiled as he by the excitement in Eva's eyes as she opened her present. "Wow...that's a nice really nice camera. "said Tyler honestly. " You can take it with you and get some awesome shots!"said Tyler smiling at her. " Your father must've known how much you wanted it and finally got it for you. " said Tyler softly.

Tyler nodded. " Yeah would be a good idea to get to know him before I take him. " said Tyler. " Yeah we probably should. " said Tyler softly but honestly before standing up. " Come on. " said Tyler softly as he intertwined hands with her. " We better not keep them waiting, or they'll be looking for you. " said Tyler chuckling. Leading them downstairs Tyler lead her into everyone else was.

"Um... do you sit in the same spot all the time or does it matter?"Tyler asked her softly. " If it does I'll let you sit where you normally sit. " said Tyler. " I just thought I'll ask, at my house we do. " said Tyler honestly. " I didn't know, just thought I'll ask. " said Tyler. " Although I'm sure you're mother probably made it to where I sit by you. " said Tyler honestly before chuckling.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:11 pm

She smiled as he kissed the top of her head. “I guess.” She replied, “I’m used to it by now honestly.” She added as she took the camera out of the box, playing around with it. “I should go outside after dinner and take some pictures of you.” She smiled brightly. She loved taking pictures almost as much as she loved making music. She figured Tyler was right about her dad. It wasn’t like him just to take off and not see her at all, but at the same time she understood why he wasn’t there.

“I don’t plan taking it out of my sights while we’re gone.” She exclaimed after she put Ali Baba up. “Well at least he has the whole summer to get to know you.” She said smiling brightly. She made sure to close up the aquarium tight so he couldn’t get out much to his dismay. “I know buddy.” She said looking at him, “As soon as I get back I’ll let you back out love.”

She wrapped her fingers between his as they made their way to the dining room. “Would that be a bad thing?” she asked laughing slightly. “I mean it could be fun to run away for a little bit.” She smiled up at him as they walked into the dining room. “You can sit next to me.” She said taking her seat on the left side of the table. “We don’t really have assigned seating here.”

“Oh please don’t get us started on where we’re going to sit.” Bianca moaned, “I’m starving and would like to eat sometime this century if that’s ok with you.” Eva’s mother shot Bianca a look that said to be nice.

“Bianca has the tendency to be catty at times.” Michael explained as he walked into the dining room and kissed his mum on the cheek. He moved past Eva ruffling her hair as he went and took his seat across from her as their mother came in the room with the giant pot of spaghetti.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Tyler chuckled and laughed. "Oh... I see, want more pictures of me do you? " Tyler asked her smirking. " Well... I'll be happy to help you. " said Tyler honestly. " Oh crap sorry, sometimes I can't help it. " said Tyler honestly. " I have to admit that did sound douche. said Tyler softly. " I wish I wasn't like this at times. " said Tyler sighing.

Tyler looked at Ali Babba and frowned. " Sorry buddy, we'll be back as soon as we can."said Tyler softly. " Just hang in there buddy I know you hate it, but if Evy sister sees you well...you know what will happen. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " We'll go outside and let you wonder around in the grass while we take pictures!"said Tyler softly. " If that's ok with Evy and her mother of course!"Tyler added chuckling.

Tyler chuckled. " No it wouldn't, but I might be in deep trouble for taking you!"Tyler whispered in her ear. "Besides I don't want to make a bad impression on my first time here. " said Tyler softly. " Maybe after dinner I'll take you away. " said Tyler winking at her before smiling at her. Tyler sat down beside her and intertwined hands with her once again. It smelled and looked really good, Tyler couldn't wait to eat it.

Tyler nodded and chuckled. " Oh no that's fine, I'm used to it. " said Tyler honestly. " My sister tends to be that way at times to. " said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " So is this usually your birthday dinner or is it always different?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " My mum always makes me the same thing on my birthday cause it's my favorite. " said Tyler simply.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top