One Big Happy Family - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One Big Happy Family - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One Big Happy Family

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Big Happy Family - Page 8 Empty Re: One Big Happy Family

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Eva's mind was spinning. She felt like if they didn't stop soon that they might go too far. After all she had only been on one date with Tyler. She had to wonder if what she was doing made her a whore. She couldn't seem to be able to control herself and neither could Tyler apparently.

She didn't even register what he had said before he started kissing on her. She opened her mouth a little. Oh god was that his tongue? Her head was spinning when she heard a noise from downstairs. It sounded like someone walking around. Were people already back?

Eva listened and heard her brother call out to her. "Evy you still home?" She heard Michael call out from downstairs. She quickly caught her breath and tried to sound as normal as possible. "Yeah we're up here watching movies!" She called back before pushing Tyler off of her and quickly fixing her clothes before he brother could find her in such a state.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Hearing footsteps downstairs, Tyler froze in his spot before jumping off of Eva. Fixing his hair, Tyler quickly reached for his wand flicking it quickly as he appeared in the clothes he was wearing when he came. He didn't want her brother to think they did anything, he was going to avoid that as much as possible. Taking a seat beside her, Tyler got the remote pushing play on the remote as the movie played.

" You were right, you picked the little Mermaid. " said Tyler softly not looking at her. He was a bit embrassed that he couldn't control himself around her. Now he felt nothing more than a player that was trying to get in her pants. Although that wasn't true at all, they barely started dating and they just been on one date. Besides if we was to do anything with Eva ever, it wouldn't be at her house that was for sure.

Taking a handful of popcorn, Tyler started eating it as he heard Michael footsteps coming closer. Tyler knew that he was either one checking on them or heading towards his room one of the two. Although they really didn't have anything to hide really, other than they were kissing each other like crazy a few minutes ago. But everyone had secrets right, so why couldn't they have theirs?
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Eva couldn't believe she had let things go that far. She kinda felt a little slutty in all honesty. She looked over at Tyler and smiled. "It's one of my favorite movies." She said quietly ad her brother walked in the room.

"Oh wow." Michael said looking at them a little surprised. "Dad made me come check on you to make sure you were alright." He added looking at the movies they had been watching. "Holy hell!" He exclaimed seeing his movie. "You got Eva to watch that?!" He asked astounded. "Usually if it doesn't have anything to do with zombies she won't watch it!"
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:18 pm

Tyler nodded and smiled. " It's one of my favorite movies as well. " said Tyler honestly. He wasn't afraid to admit it, he loved any kind of Disney movies. When he was sick, that was all he watched. Of course he liked horror movies, but he was more a Disney Fanatic. He even told Eva he was, she said that it was adorable of him to love Disney movies.

In Tyler's opinion, you weren't a man if you didn't at least like or love one Disney movie. Hearing what Michael said to them Tyler looked between him and Eva. " What? "Tyler asked him confused. They looked normal to him, the bed was a mess, but they been laying in it though. The proof that they had a heated make out session a few minutes ago, was no where in sight.

Tyler nodded. " Yeah.... why?"Tyler asked him curiously before he was told the answer. " She jumped and screamed a couple of times and hid her face in my shoulder but she watched the whole thing. "said Tyler. He didn't tell him that she sat on his lap while watching it though. Although Tyler wondered why if that was the only reason why she watched it cause he was holding her close to him.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Eva smiled, "Yeah." She replied to her brother rather sheepishly. She turned and looked at Tyler as Michael leaned against the door frame. "I'll watch just about any zombie movie that's out there, but most other horror movies I won't really watch. Except the Paranormal Activity movies. Those are funny!"

Michael shook his head at her, "I'm supposed to tell you that it'll just be you and me tonight Evy. Unless Tyler is planning on staying." She laughed a little. "What I'm not supposed to tell you is that I think mum and dad are getting you a car."

Eva looked at her brother, eyes wide in surprise. "Are you serious?" She asked excitedly. She couldn't believe it. First she got a really nice camera and now they were going to buy her a car to have when she wasn't in school. "But I'm not going be here to learn to drive it." She said pouting as Michael walked out of the room.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Tyler started busting out laughing as she brought up the Paranormal Activity movies. " Those makes me laugh every time I watch them, it's pathetic how funny they are!"said Tyler honestly laughing. " Here I was in the theater laughing and some girls looked at me like I was mad!"said Tyler honestly. " The whole movie I was laughing and thinking to myself, 'this isn't scary at all it's hilarious!"said Tyler honestly still laughing.

Tyler looked at and shifted in his spot, after their make out session, Tyler was even scared of kissing her again. " If Evy wants me to stay I will, I'm off all weekend so I have nothing to do!"said Tyler honestly. " If nothing else, I can sleep on the couch it's no problem. " said Tyler simply. " I don't know if you have a guest room or not. " said Tyler honestly.

" Wow...that's awesome, you're going to get a car!"said Tyler smiling at her. " Wow...that's great!"said Tyler softly kissing the top of her head. " Now you can drive me around!"said Tyler jokingly smirking at her. " Why wouldn't you be here to learn to drive it? You have all summer!"said Tyler softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:37 pm

"Of course I want you to stay all weekend. " She replied as Michael left, almost completely shutting the door as he left. "Why wouldn't I want you to stay?" She asked raising an eyebrow to him.

Ali Baba took this chance to slither over towards Eva. He moved against the side of her thigh causing her to jump. "Oh wow!" She said picking him up. She looked at him. "I can't believe I completely forgot that Ali Baba was on the bed with us." She looked up at Tyler.

Eva wouldn't admit it, but she was kind of glad that her brother had come home when he had. She wasn't sure either of them would of had the ability to stop if it kept going on the way they did. "Well because I'm going with you to America." She explained as if it were the simplest thing in the world. "Most of the summer I'm going to be with you most of the summer."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:05 am

Tyler shrugged. " I don't know, after what happened between us I didn't know if I should. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " But if you want to stay, I will. " said Tyler smiling at her. Tyler was glad that her brother came home when he did, god knows what would of happened if he didn't. In all honesty, Tyler didn't want to think about it at all, it made him sick just thinking about it. Of course it was nice, no not was great! But he feels like a player now.

Tyler chuckled. " I forgot that he was on the bed as well, I'm surprised that he haven't fell off!"said Tyler honestly but softly. " Sorry buddy if I hurt you any, I forgot you were on the bed!"said Tyler petting his head. Tyler chuckled as Ali stuck his tongue in and out. " I think that means it's ok and he forgives me. " said Tyler chuckling. Grabbing some more popcorn, he threw a piece up in the air before catching it in his mouth.

Tyler nodded his head. "Well we can always come back a little bit early so you can learn to drive it. " said Tyler softly. It was a good thing they weren't going on this trip alone, Tyler wondered what would happen if they did. [I]"at least we have a month or so to get to know each other!"Tyler thought to himself. He was all the sudden worried how this trip was going to go for them, Tyler bit his lip. One thing Tyler knew, he was scared of touching Eva due what just happened a few minutes ago.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:19 am

"What do you mean?" she asked curiously. Oh god, I'm scaring him off. she thought to herself worriedly. What if he doesn't want me to go with him and Katie to America now. She was letting her thoughts run off with worries she knew she shouldn't have, but she couldn't really help it.

Composing herself on the inside, "Tyler," she started, "We made out. Honestly it was probably perfect timing that Michael showed up when he did because I didn't want to stop doing what we were doing, and we probably would have regretted if he had kept going." Eva leaned her head against Tyler's shoulder.

"You probably didn't even move him in the slightest. He was all the way on the other side of the bed." she added about Ali Baba. "I think he just got tired of sitting there by himself." She had never seen her snake just come up to her out of the blue like that. Normally he would be fine being left alone for hours so long as he wasn't stuck in his aquarium.

"I don't want you to have to come back early so I can learn how to drive." she said looking up at him worriedly, "I told you I was fine with staying the entire time with you and Katie and I meant it. Don't change your plans on my account."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:00 am

Tyler looked at her and sighed biting his lip. " I know and I'm not going to lie and tell you that it wasn't great!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " But if your brother wouldn't had came home who knows what would of happened. " said Tyler sighing. " I feel disgusted by myself now, I feel like a player that was trying to get in your pants. " said Tyler honestly. " I'm just scared if I was to kiss you or anything I'll lose control. "said Tyler looking down at his feet. " I know it's stupid and silly, but I'm not going to lie your lips are addicting!"said Tyler honestly before chuckling.

Tyler shrugged. " Yeah probably, or got jealous cause I was getting all the attention!"said Tyler honestly before chuckling. "Don't worry buddy, we can share her!"said Tyler softly to Ali Babba before he wrapped his arm around Eva. " Wow...I never seen a snake do that before, and I owned a snake before!"said Tyler honestly. " It's pretty cool what he can do, I don't think I ever seen a snake do as much as he does!"said Tyler honestly chuckling.

Tyler nodded. " Ok...fine, I promise I won't talk about pushing it forward again. " said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips. Are you excited about going?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " I'm not going to lie, I'm really excited about going on this trip!"said Tyler honestly. " I mean for one, we're going to different states and two I have my two favorite girls with me!"said Tyler smiling.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top