Spilled Ink (Jonathan) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spilled Ink (Jonathan) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spilled Ink (Jonathan)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spilled Ink (Jonathan) - Page 5 Empty Re: Spilled Ink (Jonathan)

Post by Sierra Logan Sat May 17, 2014 11:48 am

"Real people are annoying sometimes." Sierra smiled lovingly up at her amazing boyfriend and sat at the slytherin table. She piled some food onto.her plate and began to eat. "So, now that you've had a break, you may go back to.studying if you'd like." She had promised him if he took a break she would stop nagging him. "After you.get some sleep that is." She smiled and sipped her pumpkin juice. She was feeling tired herself. She would probably go to bed right after dinner, well after she re wrote her paper thanks to that stupid gryffindor.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Tue May 20, 2014 9:24 pm

"Hm, I don't think I will," He admitted. "At least not for the rest of today. Maybe I'll study more after a few days time." Jonathan cut a small piece from his steak and placed it in his mouth. He took his time chewing and enjoying his food before swallowing it and continuing. "However, I suppose some rest would do me good. I would want to fall asleep during my exams; that would put all my studying in vain." Jonathan also knew that if he didn't keep up with his health Sierra would be quite furious with him, and that wasn't a sight he wish to see or endure. He lifted his cup and took a sip of water. "I'm sorry I could help with your paper, Darling. Is there anyway I could make it up to you?" He was hesitant, but it was completely fair to owe her something as far as he assumed. Who knows? It could turn out to be fun for the both of them.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Tue May 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Sierras eyes lit up when he agreed to rest. "Good. Otherwise you would face my slytherin wrath." She giggled and took a bite of her sandwhich. "Its fine baby. I understand." She held his hand in hers and smiled. "Let's see... what do I want from my sexy boyfriend?" She thought about some things she could ask him for. But he would never agree to them. He was too much of a good boy. She smiled and her eyes lit up again, "I just want yoiu to promise me not to study so hard. I never see you when you're in study mode. I miss you, baby."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Tue May 20, 2014 11:26 pm

Jonathan chuckled at Sierra's mentioning of her "wraith". It certainly wasn't something he should take lightly, however he could help but laugh at his girlfriend's tough yet cute behavior. Jonathan ate another tiny piece from his steak as waited idly for Sierra's choice of his debt. He felt a tiny wave a relief upon hearing her decision. Not studying as hard as usual wasn't much of a bad thing, in fact it just might benefit his health. Still, Jonathan could help but wonder what else Sierra could have dictated him to do. It couldn't have been something too bad, right? He was sure he could have done whatever she wanted.... Within reason of course. "Alright, I'll cut down on my studying habits," he said. "Just for you." Jonathan gave Sierra a small kiss on the forehead and smiled.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Wed May 21, 2014 1:21 am

“Thank you baby.” She kissed his cheek when he said he would cut down on the studying. She then smiled as he kissed her forehead. “Baby can I have a kiss? Just one more?” She knew his lips were still sore from earlier. But it been a whole hour since she had kissed him. “Im having Jonathan Kisses Withdrawal. A very serious illness. I could die.” She blinked innocently and looked up at him. She then put on a serious face to defend her case of this serious, serious problem. “I don’t wanna die, baby.” She stuck out her bottom lip in a pout.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Wed May 21, 2014 11:33 pm

Jonathan playfully rolled his eyes. "Jonathan Kisses Withdraw?" He repeated. The severely fake disease was completely ludicrous. It was something that didn't surprise him coming from Sierra. That girl certainly odd in her own unique way alright. "Hmmmm..." He pretended to ponder the thought. Jonathan was obviously aware that Sierra would not die from not receiving his kiss, nor does the disease even exist in the slightest. He was about to argue his case, however he noticed Sierra pouting. "Oh come on, I'm sure you'll be alright. I'm even more positive that you won't die...."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Wed May 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Sierra pouted when he rolled his eyes and flat out refused to kiss her. Had she done something wrong? Why didn’t he want to kiss her? She pouted more and felt her bottom lip begin to tremble when he pretty much said she was being ridiculous and that she wouldn’t die. She turned to her food and whispered darkly, “Whatever. Just forget it.” She stared her sandwich down and refused to look up at anyone, especially Jonathan. She pushed her plate away, having lost her appetite. She sipped her drink, still pouting. “I’ll just see you tomorrow, I guess.” She was tired of the day and wanted to be alone now thanks to this whole thing.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Thu May 22, 2014 12:06 am

Well shit... That was the first thing that ran through Jonathan's mind. He felt his witty ego crumble away and be replaced by a sliver of uneasiness. He was certainly aware that he had screwed up big time by refusing to kiss Sierra, yet for some reason he did not feel as guilty as he should. The two lovers had kissed god knows how many times this afternoon and Jonathan really was quite tired of it for one day. He didn't mean to hurt her feels, but he was only speaking the truth. "Sierra, wait," he said firmly.

Jonathan was serious now, a sight that some would call both different and just slightly frightening. He grabbed her wrist, but not too tightly. "I'm just telling you the truth. You know that we've kissed plenty of times today and that I feel awfully sore. Not only that, but I'm rather exhausted as well." Jonathan took a deep breath and sighed. "I'm sorry for rejecting your kiss; I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just need some rest.... And if it'll make you feel any better, how about we can do whatever romantic or enjoyable activity you want tomorrow? Sound fair enough?"
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Thu May 22, 2014 1:08 am

Sierra spun around when he grabbed her wrist. She has tiny tears in her eyes. She hated fighting with him. She loved him too much to.fight with him.Sierra looked jonathan in the eyes as he explained how he was still sore and tired from earlier. She knew that. It wasn't like she was asking for a make out session. Just one tiny kiss. A peck really. To show off in front of her friends. "You didn't hurt my feelings. I'm fine. Its s just a stupid kiss. Its not that big of a deal." It was, though. It showed everyone that they belonged to eachother. She was him and he was hers. She smiled and nodded at his suggestion for tomorrow, "ok. Illsee you tomorrow then. Go get some sleep baby." She kissed his cheek, "good night, jonathan. I love you." She looked into his eyes as she said those last 3 words to put as much love and devotion behind them as she could.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Thu May 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Jonathan frowned and let go of Sierra's thin wrist. He wasn't too certain if what he said necessarily helped the situation. He could still see a sadness in her eyes which only made him worry. She said she was fine, so there wasn't much else he could do. Jonathan smiled and approached Sierra. He blushed lightly as she kissed his cheek and said I love you. He slowly leaned in and softly kissed her cheek, whining a bit as the souring pain sparked on his lips. "I love you too, Sierra," he said genuinely. Jonathan gave Sierra a final hug then left the Slytherin table, heading right back to his Ravenclaw dorm.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top