Spilled Ink (Jonathan) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spilled Ink (Jonathan) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spilled Ink (Jonathan)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spilled Ink (Jonathan) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spilled Ink (Jonathan)

Post by Sierra Logan Wed May 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Sierra smiled at the reaction she got from him. She had never gotten that reaction before. She must have done something right with him. Finally. She grinded against him again and kissed down his neck. "Baby, just relax. Go with the flow. Dont fight against what your body is telling you it wants." She smiled as he stumbled over his words, trying to voaclize his thoughts. "Baby relax. Slow down. What is it?" SHe smiled softly and kissed down his neck, probably distracting him, so she stopped. "You can tell me anything." She stroked up and down his arm and smiled softly at him. SHe loved how cute he was when he was nervous.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Wed May 07, 2014 11:09 pm

Jonathan hissed, feeling uneasy as he allowed Sierra to progress her actions upon him. He couldn't argue that he despised it because clear his human body begged to differ. His mind was just so hazy and conflicted. Too many emotions, not enough logical thinking. It was something Jonathan had ever experience before. Jonathan took a deep breath and gathered his courage. "Sierra," he began. His voice was unleveled despite his efforts to be serious. "Look. I-I can understand if you really want to do...." He had little to no idea of what his girlfriend might want from him. But if it would cheer her up, well maybe it wouldn't be too bad? The idea bewildered him, but he knew Sierra wouldn't allow him to get away without a small cunning tease. He spoke up again. "If you want this, then could we go somewhere else later? Perhaps out of school..." Summer break was only right around the corner anyhow.

Last edited by Jonathan Rutger on Wed May 07, 2014 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Wed May 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Sieraa cocked her head to the side. Was he rejecting her? She didnt know. It seemed that way, but he was saying they could do what she wanted. She didnt want to go all the way. Just have a little fun. She smiled and kissed him softly, "Baby relax. I dont wanna go all the way. Not yet. Im still only 14." She smiled and kissed his neck. "Summers coming soon. We have all the time in the world. But I warn you, my parents want to meet you." Sierra had written home to tell them about Jonathan, and now they had to meet him. "Im sorry in advance."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Wed May 07, 2014 11:25 pm

"Oh-- yeah of course," he quickly said. So she was just teasing? Jonathan never would have thought he could be taken over so easily. It just showed how much HS really loved Sierra. He had forgotten just how young Sierra was. To think she was wanting something so dirty-- he felt like not only stupid, but also disgusted of himself. Now he knew what happens when he listens to his emotions instead of his logical intelligence. Love really was some kind of crazy drug. Jonathan forced a smile on his face. "Well I'll be more than happy to meet them," he said. "Though I'm sure my parents will just as thrilled to meet you as well." He began to relax in hopes to calm his nervous.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Wed May 07, 2014 11:28 pm

"Baby, I want to do that. I really do. Just not yet. Weve only been dating a few weeks. I dont want to rush things and ruin what we have." She kissed him and smiled when he agreed to meet his parents. "Great. I cant wait to meet yours too. If theyre anything like you, I will love them." She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. "Can we stay like this forever? Just you and me?" She never wanted to leave his arms. She sort of wished she had been sorted into Ravenclaw so they could lie down in the common room in front of the fire. "Why could I have been smart like you?"
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Wed May 07, 2014 11:39 pm

"Yeah, yeah; I get it. It was just a erm... Hunch I suppose." The idea made him feel so awkward. He hoped they wouldn't have to talk about this until later on in life. Jonathan sighed, leaning back against the bench as Sierra rest upon him. "I wouldn't mind stay like this forever," he admitted. It seemed like they fit well together. Jonathan was intelligent and a complete book nerd with little to no social life. Sierra was his solution, a fun and outgoing girl who pushed him out of his comfort zone more or less for the better. They balanced each other out as far as he could tell. Jonathan rolled his eyes and laugh. "You are very smart," he said. "Though I have to admit, you being able to trick my like that a few minutes ago... Very impressive." He gave her a tiny smirk.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Thu May 08, 2014 12:44 am

Sierra smiled victoriously when he said she had tricked him. "I did not mean to trick you, Love. I had intentions to go through with it. I just changed my mind. I was scared." She lied against him, her head on his shoulder, her back aginst his chest. They fit together like puzzle pieces. "Hey baby? Would you maybe want to come stay with me over summer break? Maybe for like a week or so?" Her parents had suggested the idea, and she had to admit she liked it. Having Jonathan stay with her would be amazing.He would be so close to her. Right down the hall... literally. "I understand if you dont want to. Its just an option."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Thu May 08, 2014 1:01 am

"It's fine, I understand." Jonathan didn't mind her teasing so much, considering it wasn't necessarily hurting anyone. He paused and began to think about what he may have to do over the summer. He would be staying back in Austria with his mother, catching up with her and asking how she's been. Other than that he didn't really have any plans, unless his father was hiding yet another secret from him. "I'm sure I could arrange for that to happen," he said. "My parents would be astonish to find out I had a friend, perhaps even bewildered to know that I have a girlfriend even. No doubt they'll say yes."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Thu May 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Sierra smiled when Jonathan agreed to ask his parents about staying with her over the summer. She kissed him and slipped her tongue into his mouth. He tasted so good. He was like her own personal brand of heroin. She couldn’t get enough of it. “My parents are very eager to meet you. As is Leo. Leo is my best friend back home. Hes very protective of me.”

She decided not to tell Jonathan that she and Leo almost had a past together. That would just cause thing to be awkward. She smiled and kissed him once again. “I love you.”
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Thu May 08, 2014 11:48 pm

"Well that's great," he said. "Then I suppose I'll have to properly prepare myself. I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone." Jonathan frowned slightly when Sierra kissed him again. He getting pretty tired of all of this kissing, and his lips were really starting to hurt. Despite all this, Jonathan returned both of Sierra's kisses with love while he listened to her. "I love you too. However after today, I don't think I'll be so eager to kiss for next couple of days," Jonathan said jokingly. He didn't mind making fun of himself from time to time really; how can one judge another without being able to judge themselves first?
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top