Spilled Ink (Jonathan) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spilled Ink (Jonathan) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spilled Ink (Jonathan)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spilled Ink (Jonathan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spilled Ink (Jonathan)

Post by Sierra Logan Tue May 06, 2014 11:58 pm

Sierra smiled wide when he said yes. "Lets go to the snake pit. Or the bird cage. Whichever works for me." She grabbed his hand and smiled, "I dont care as long as I'm with you." She blused and bit her lip. She knew he was uncomfortable with this kind of stuff. But she wanted to help him. He had to be comfortable with her, "Lets go." She lead him to the snake pit and said the password to the portrait. It was against the rules to bring memebers from other houses into the common room. But she could care less at the moment. She rushed them up to her room and locked the door before kissing him hard.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Wed May 07, 2014 12:06 am

"The snake pit? But isn't that--" There was no time or point to arguing. When Sierra had made up her mind, there were no objections allowed. Still, Jonathan knew this was a bad idea and he knew he could get detention for it. Jonathan Rutger was not a rule breaker nor a trouble maker. He found himself dragged along into the snake pit nevertheless, and looked around his surroundings.

Forest green and silver decorated the dark and unease the average dorm of a Slytherin. It reminded him of a mysterious but cozy cave. "Look, Sierra. I understand that you want to do this but could we perhaps go somewhere that won't get either of us into trouble?" He asked. Once again Jonathan was pulled into another kiss. He kisses back but less passionately, worried of getting caught and pulled into trouble.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Wed May 07, 2014 9:47 am

Sierra noticed the lack of passion behind Jonathans lips and pulled away. She sighed and nodded, "I just wanted to be alone with you." But if he was worried about getting caught, they would go somewhere else. "Come on." She lead him out of the snake pit and down the stair cases. They found themselves in the court yard.

Not many people were out today, since they were all cramming for tests and finals. Sierra sat on a bench and looked up at Jonathan. Her eyes met his and she could not help but smile. He made her insides melt. "Jonathan..." She wanted to tell him how she felt. That she loved him. That she could not imagine her life without him. But she didnt know how to make the words come out right.

She sighed and thoguth to herself about her lfie without him. The thought brought literal tears to her eyes. She wiped them away, but not before he saw them. She smiled weakly at him, hoping to convince him she was ok. But he knew her too well.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Wed May 07, 2014 3:15 pm

Jonathan smiled in triumph. He would have to make it up to her later, at least that's what came to mind first. When they arrived at the courtyard, he too noticed the emptiness and silence apart from the small chirps that came from the swallows and robins that roamed around here. He sat down on the bench beside Sierra and was about to speak until he caught a glimpse of her face. Sierra sported a weak smile that he could tell was forced upon her face, and then there were the tears.

The tears Jonathan hoped he would never have to confront, yet here they were right before him. His body froze up. What had he done to make her cry?! Was his not-so-rebellious attitude stupid and foolish enough to make her upset. Jonathan scrambled his mind for a solution; what could he say?! What could he do?!? "Sierra," his voice was dry and his face showed worry and fright. "What have I done to make you so upset? I apologize for whatever it is; I would never wish to make you cry like this." Jonathan took ahold of her hand and gripped it tightly.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Wed May 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Sierra laughed through her tears. He thought he had done something wrong. She shook her head, "Its nothing you did. Well not completely. You made me fall in love with you." She took a deep breath and looked down at her lap, "I love you, Jonathan." She tried to avoid his eyes but could feel his gaze on her. She looked up and met his eyes, fear and worry shined through her own. She had just told him she lvoed him. She had never said that to anyone before. It was a big step for her. She was worried he wouldnt say it back. That he didnt love her and he would leave her now. Dump her and walk away. If he did that... she would probably break down in the middle of the court yard.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Wed May 07, 2014 8:18 pm

Jonathan felt relieved hearing that he had not done anything wrong. Just imagining Calum coming up to him later on in the day and hexing him made him anxious. Jonathan sat there silently, watching and listening to Sierra intently. Why would she cry over loving him? He was certain that they already established the idea of loving each other; that's why they were dating was it not? It was a confusing for Jonathan to comprehend and he could only assume this to be something personal and secretive to Sierra. "I love you too, Sierra," he said, making sure to say these words with as much passion and meaning as possible. "I love you very much."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Wed May 07, 2014 8:26 pm

Sierra began to cry again when he said he loved her. They were tears of joy and happiness. She hugged him and didnt want to ever let go. "Im sorry Im such a mess. Its just... I've never said I love you to anyone before. So this is a major moment for me." She caught her breath and wiped her tears. She kissed him softly at first, then harder, slipping her tongue into his mouth to pay with his. She wrapped her arms around him and climbed into his lap while kissing him.She pressed herself up against him softly and giggled against his lips. She loved the feel of him against her. She lvoed him. "I love you so much."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Wed May 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Jonathan nodded in understanding, not really knowing what to say. He himself wasn't the one to show his true emotions unless he knew you well. Nevertheless, he had always loved his parents and told them so all the time. Jonathan held Sierra, rubbed her back in attempts to calm her down. He sighed, sitting there in Sierra's embrace. He didn't like the sight of seeing her cry, and hope he would not have to see it ever again.

But Jonathan wasn't a fool, crying was human nature. Jonathan allowed Sierra to kiss him yet again. He figured by the end of the day his lips would be bruised from so much kissing. Jonathan felt his lips parted as Sierra's tongue slipped into his mouth. His mind panicked, not knowing how to respond. A small moan came out between the kiss. "I love you too," he replied. Jonathan tightened his grip on Sierra.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Wed May 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Sierra smiled when she heard his soft moan. That meant she was finally doing somethign right with him. She had never gotten that reaction out of him before. She pressed herself closer to him, softly grinding against him by accident. She moaned at the movement and bit his lip softly. "Promise to never leave me?" She could not imagine living without him now that he was hers. She grabbed his hand and gave it a light squeeze. A group of students then walked by and giggled at them. She glared at them and they all hurried off. "Stupid third years."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Wed May 07, 2014 9:28 pm

He continued to kiss Sierra affectionately. Jonathan eyes snapped open as he felt Sierra grind up against him. His face lit up and he quickly pulled away from the kiss. Jonathan's eyes instantly shifted its gaze to the ground. God, he felt so... Awkward? But in a good way. Is this what it meant to be... "turned on"? He felt like such a loser. He really needed to learn more about being in love, but no doubt Sierra would teach him everything he needed to know.

"Sorry..." He mutter. Jonathan shifted his gaze to meet Sierra's eyes. "I promise," he said. Jonathan sat there and looked around the courtyard restlessly. "Erm.....Sierra? Would it erm..." He could barely speak. He didn't know how to speak his thoughts, let alone tell them to Sierra. He just sat there muttering jumbled words that hardly sounded like English.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top