The other side (Jonathan)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The other side (Jonathan) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The other side (Jonathan)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The other side (Jonathan) Empty The other side (Jonathan)

Post by Sierra Logan Fri May 23, 2014 11:26 am

Jonathan had promised Sierra a day of romantic and enjoyable fun for the two of them. She was so excited. She decided to wear something cute and girly today. She knew Jonathan loved it when she went all girly on him. So she put on a light sea foam blue green dress and a peach jacket. But she still threw on her high tops. As she was about to leave her common room, her eyes started bugging her. She looked over at her desk and saw the things she dreaded most. Her glasses. She groaned and knew she would be miserable if she had a head ache all day. She reluctantly grabbed the evil things and put them on. No one really knew she wore glasses. That was about to change She walked to the entrance hall of Hogwarts and waited for Jonathan with her head down, hoping to hide the glasses for as long as possible.

The other side (Jonathan) Maddie_promotional_pic_7
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

The other side (Jonathan) Empty Re: The other side (Jonathan)

Post by Jonathan Rutger Fri May 23, 2014 4:05 pm

Jonathan slowly walked up towards the entrance of Hogwarts. He did promise Sierra that they would do anything she wanted to for the day so he figured he'd dress comfortably instead of in his wizard uniform. He wore a dark black, violet, and white plad flammel with a white t-shirt along with grey jeans and brown ankle boots. He made sure that he got enough sleep and combed his hair so Sierra wouldn't complain that he looked like a mess. Jonathan caught sight of Sierra, or at least someone who looked like her. She looked really pretty in that beautiful foam blue dress and coral cardigan. And were those....glasses? He wasn't aware that she wore glasses. Jonathan approached Sierra and held both of her hands. "Hey," he greeted her along with a smile. "Why didn't you tell me you wore glasses? They look lovely."

The other side (Jonathan) Hunter10
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Fri May 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Sierra looked up as someone grabbed her hands and saw jonathan. She sqeaked in surprise and hid her face behind her hair. She looked like a four eyed monster. "I didn't tell you because I hate them. They look awful." But then he said they looked.... lovely? She shook her head, "I usually don't need them. But my eyes were hurting today." She blushed and looked down. She took them off but everything got blurry and her head startedscreaming.so she put them back on. "Let's just go." She said tryingto sound positive.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Fri May 23, 2014 10:11 pm

Jonathan cupped Sierra's cheek with his right hand, staring into her emerald eyes. "You should wear them more often," he insisted. "If they benefit you so much, who cares what they look like?" He have her a small kiss on the nose then stepped back. Jonathan lead her down a dirt pathway that led to god knows where. "So what do you want to do today?" He asked. "Or at least where should we go?" The school years was so close to being over, so they had plenty of time to be together. Hogsmeades didn't sound like too bad of an idea, but there was little to do there-- or at least things to do that they haven't already done.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Fri May 23, 2014 10:32 pm

Sierra nuzzled against jonathans hand and sighed. "I just don't like them. I'm a slytherin.glasses are more ravenclaw. No offense of course. I hate having a weakness I can't control." When he asked her where she wanted to go, she smiled. "I have a surprise for you.come along love." She took his hand and lead him the opposite way of where he was heading. "My cousin, mitchie. She owns a little tea shop down the road.she closed the place out just for us for a few hours." Sierra smiled and lead him into her cousins shop. Mitchie left a note saying she had to go out but that lunch wasin the fridge for them
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Fri May 23, 2014 10:47 pm

Jonathan rolled eyes at Sierra's explanation. How could clothes and accessories make one look more appropriate to a particular house? He would understand this logic, no doubt. He followed behind Sierra while listening as she told him about this secret tea shop that belonged to her cousin. Who would own a tea shop out in the middle of practically no where by Hogwarts? The only town close by was Hogsmeades but surely that would be too far away for any help or business. It was very peculiar, but definitely interesting. Jonathan wanted to know more about this tea shop. "Why did she decide to open a shop all the out here?" He questioned curiously.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Fri May 23, 2014 11:02 pm

"Mitchie is very secluded. She doesn't like to be surrounded by the other shops. She likes to do her own thing like me, kinda." Sierra nodded toward a booth, "go ahead and take a seat. I'll go grab lunch." Sierra found the boxes of food mitchiehad left for tyhem and put them on plates.they had burgers, fries, salads and cheese cake for dessert. She brought the food out and puyt a plate in front of Jonathan. "Enjoy, love." Sierra dug into her food and took a bite of her burger. "Oh wow. Mitchie should cook for me more often."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Fri May 23, 2014 11:14 pm

"Ah I see," he said, now clearly understanding. He kept following the girl until they finally arrived at the tiny tea shop. He nodded, following Sierra's instructions as he wondered over to the booth inside and sat down. While he waited for Sierra to return, he took the moment to examine his surroundings. The shop was very well decorated but with it being so empty and low lighting, the place kinda reminded Jonathan of some kind of haunted house. He felt a bit unease but relaxed as he saw his girlfriend come back sigh two plates if food. "Thanks," he said. Jonathan started to eat his fries and smiled. "She certainly can cook rather well," he complimented. He took a sip of his hot tea from the cup.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sat May 24, 2014 12:03 am

Sierra continued eating and put her sandwhich down. She sipped her coke and rubbed her foot against Jonathans leg. She giggled and bit her lip. Which reminded her if how she wanted a kiss. "Are your lips feeling any better baby?" She hoped his answer was yes because she leaned over the table and kissed him softly. She loved the feeling of having his lips back on hers. She never wanted to go too long without a kiss again. But she knew she would probably have to.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sat May 24, 2014 12:14 am

"Hm?" Jonathan set down the tea cup and looked up at Sierra. He felt something brush against his leg with made him tense up. He switched his focus onto Sierra again however, listening as she asked about his lips. No doubt she wanted to kiss him again. He wouldn't mind it of course, just maybe a bit more gentle. Jonathan wasn't exactly the strongest guy out there. Fortunately for Sierra, his lips were very much better, but unfortunately for Jonathan, he couldn't answer her question. He was cut off yet again by one of Sierra's surprise kisses. Jonathan kissed her back affectionately, feeling his cheek blush red again.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top