The other side (Jonathan) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The other side (Jonathan) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The other side (Jonathan)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The other side (Jonathan) - Page 4 Empty Re: The other side (Jonathan)

Post by Sierra Logan Sat May 31, 2014 11:32 am

Sierra smiled and continued to hold his hand, “Well, Daddy is quidditch player. He plays for the Holyhead Harpies. He a Beater. Mom is an Auror for the Ministry. She went back to work recently after….” She stopped talking and looked down at her shoes. “She went back to work last years. Since, is been a few years since Max died. Max was my brother. He died in a car crash when I was 7.” She felt tears fogging up her vision and wiped them away. “Max is, was, my best friend. I miss him so much.”
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sat May 31, 2014 12:21 pm

"Wow that's great," he said quite impressed with her parents. A professional Quidditch player for a dad was something only Jonathan could fantasize about. Would he had been hesitant to give up on Quidditch if his father played professional as well? The boy would never know. Jonathan's excitement turned to a unease feeling as he noticed Sierra beginning to drift off. Before what? His thoughts were soon answered once Sierra began to foretell the tragic death of her little brother.

He felt really bad for her but at the same time was rather curious about it as well. It must have been a really nasty crash to have murdered a wizard so young, but could it not be stopped by magic? Sure wizards are not invincible, but it's their magic gifts that make them escape dangerous situations. Jonathan was more than familiar with the ministry laws, but he wasn't afraid to break them if it meant saving his own brother's life as well. Jonathan decided to drop the thought of situation, not wanting to upset Sierra even more. Still... It did boggle his mind a bit. He squeezed Sierra's hand tightly. "I'm sorry for your lost," he said gently.

"I have a younger brother as well, Richard." Jonathan couldn't help but laugh at the thought of his outgoing younger brother. "He's just turned ten, but we don't know for sure if he's a wizard or not. We're still waiting to his acceptance letter." Jonathan would feel pretty sad if his brother was not a wizard, and he knew Richard would be quite jealous too. But it was just chance when it came to Half-bloods. "My father is a magical Historian. He researches the history of magic all around the globe, so he's always traveling for work. My mother on the other hand is a college professor at a muggle university. She teaches them about literature."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:30 pm

“Its my fault Max is gone. I told him to go with the muggle boys that night. If I hadn’t told him to go with them…” She felt more tears. “He would still be here.” She wiped away her tears and Rested her head on her boyfriends shoulder. She lead him over to a bench and sat down. “Ten is a good age to be. I hope he enjoys it.” She listened as he told her what his parents do for a living. “That’s nice. I bet the muggle world is fun. I just… I have a biased opinion about parts of it is all.”
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Jonathan nodded in understanding with the death of her brother looming over her head, it was no surprise that Sierra had mixed feelings about muggles. He wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her tightly next him. "It's understandable," he said. "The muggle world can be a bit confusing compared to the wizard world, but then again it's the same vice versa."

When Jonathan was younger he didn't know there was such thing as magic. He didn't know that there was a separate world from his own filled with such peculiar creatures and all kinds of people that would only exist in fairytales. He never imagined he would become a part of this world that one would just call fake and non existent.

"I'm grateful that I've become a wizard. It's a blessing I could never repay. I could imagine staying in the muggle world for the rest of my life, but with all this knowledge of the wizard world, it sort of makes me feel bad for anyone who misses out on this experience..." He really hoped for his brother to get that acceptance letter. It would be a shame to not be able to share his magic knowledge with Richard, but then again his mother would at least have one other child to enjoy a muggle life with... A normal life.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:03 pm

sierra rested her head on his shoulder and smiled weakly for about 5 seconds. "I just miss him." She couldn't believe how kind, loving andcaring jonathan was towards her. She loved him with everything that she was. "The muggle world is scary...." she couldn't imagine not being a wizard. The thought scared her. "Jonathan... can we go home?" Sierra was tired and wanted to go lie down. She didn't want to think anymore. But she didn't want to leave jonathans side. She felt safe around him. Like nothing could hurt her.she smiled and kissed him very lightly on the lips.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:30 pm

"Mhm," he hummed. Jonathan ran his fingers through her beautiful sun kissed locks boredly. He chuckled. "The muggle world isn't too bad. You just have to get use to doing everything on your own." As much as he did enjoy his wizard life, there was still a sparkle of beauty in his muggle life that he admired. Jonathan sighed, tiredly. "Of course we can, darling," he answered. "Now that I think about it, I should send my father a letter about you coming to visit. We'll be out of school pretty soon, so I should probably hurry up on that." Jonathan squeezed Sierra's hand tight, his smile still present upon his face, then kissed Sierra on both of her cheeks.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:27 am

"Great. Let's go" sierra held jonathans hand as they made their way through the winding busy streets of hogsmeade back towards the castle. "We could always cut through the shrieking shack." Sierra laughed and shook herhead. "You still haven't asked you parents. I asked mine weeks ago. They said yes by the way. You're staying with me first half of break right? And I with you second?" She asked as they walked thrughthe entrance doors of the castle.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:48 am

Jonathan followed along behind her as they walked their way out of Hogsmeades, passing the Shrieking Shake. "I'd rather not take that route," he said, frowning unsettling. He wasn't much of a haunted house guy; Jonathan didn't find frightening things pleasant at all. As they made it back the long way to Hogwarts, Jonathan took a moment to think before answering Sierra's question. "Yes, that sounds about right," he said. "However, I have a feeling some of my rather bizarre new mates my drag me into something as well." He shook his head in disapproval. "A bunch of idiots, those fools are. Well not all of them at least..." Jonathan had forgotten to tell Sierra about his new group of friends he had. However, he was slightly hesitant about it all, know just how Sierra loved to do crazy things too.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:47 pm

"Great. Im so excited. I finally get to curl up on the couch with my boyfriend, watch some tv and fall asleep." It all sounded so perfect to her. Then he mentioned some new friends. "What new mates?" Sierra raised an eyebrow curiously at his words. Jonathan had not mentioned making any new friends to her. Which was odd, considering he usually told her everything. "Well, I cant wait to meet them." Sierra kissed Jonathans lips and smiled when they reached Slytherin dorms. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah? You better right you r parents and start packing soon Break is coming quick." SHe kissed him once more before going inside.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top