The other side (Jonathan) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The other side (Jonathan) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The other side (Jonathan)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The other side (Jonathan) - Page 2 Empty Re: The other side (Jonathan)

Post by Sierra Logan Sat May 24, 2014 11:30 am

Sierra giggled and rubbed his leg again. She was actually playing footsie with her boyfriend. Sierra never played footsie. But here she way, playing away. Sierra smiled against Jonathans lips in the middle of one of her surprise kisses. She knew he was feeling better when she felt him kiss her back. She pulled away and smiled at the blush that spread across his cheeks. “Awwww baby. You are so adorable.” She giggled and finished her sandwich. She loved being with him. She could actually see herself having a future with him. Something longer than a few months or until they graduate. She loved him. She wanted him to know just how much he meant to her. “Jonathan, can I tell you something?”
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sat May 24, 2014 12:45 pm

Jonathan sighed happily as Sierra broke away, ending the kiss. She must really have deep feeling for him to be so passionate and loving towards him. Jonathan never really imagined having a relationship like this, but he was more than grateful to be involved with someone who really enjoyed being with him. Jonathan had always depicted himself as lame and rather boring, but apparently Sierra sees him in a new form he had yet to recognize. "Sure," he said, upon hearing her question. "What is it you wish to tell me?"
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sat May 24, 2014 1:24 pm

"I just... I don't really know how to tell you this." Now that she actually had the opportunity to tell him how she felt, she was scared. What if she scared him off? What if he laughed in her face? Well, there was only one way to find out. "I just want you to know how much you mean. To me, I mean. I love you, you know that. I love you so much I can't even explain. I could try but it wouldn't be enough. I don't want this to end after a couple of weeks, or a few months or even after school. I love you, jonathan." She blushed and looked down, a few tears falling due to all the emotion she was feeling.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sat May 24, 2014 1:47 pm

Jonathan leaned forward against the table and put his hands on Sierra's shoulders. He reached up and brushed away her tears with his thumb and just stared into her eyes intently. He was trying to think of something to say, and something logical. It was realistic that even the most happiest if couples would break up eventually, whether it be after a few months or a few years. Jonathan really did love Sierra, but he didn't know what the future held for the two if them, so he would not make any promises to Sierra.

Making a promise that grand would be disastrous if it were to be broken for god knows what reason. "That really means a lot to me, Sierra," he began, allowing his mind to process his words. "It really does. And I hope we stay together for a long time as well, because I do care about you." Jonathan kissed both of her cheeks then sat back down straight in his seat. "It would be better to think in the here and now than to think of what to come though," he added logically. "Enjoy what you have now, and hold on to it tightly."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sat May 24, 2014 3:46 pm

Sierra shivered as jonathan held her face and wiped away her tears. She sighed when he kissed her cheeks instead of her lips. She furrowed her brows and cocked her bead when he said to focus on the now instead of the later. Sierra knew what that meant. Did he not have faith in their relationship? If he didn't...then they would never work. She finished her food and thought about what could be going wrong between them. They worked great together. Balanced eachother out.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sat May 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Jonathan finished the last of his fries and took a few bites out of burger. He had never had burger before because they weren't really popular back home where he was from. It was delicious none the less, but it would take some time to get use to. He finished drinking the last sips of his tea then got up to his feet and stretched. "Do you want to stay here longer or go some place else?" He asked, still looking around the place. "Doesn't matter much to me either or."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sat May 24, 2014 11:57 pm

"We can go somewhere else. Maybe we can go to zonkos or honeydukes? I would like to get a chocoloate frog." She smiled at him and took his hand in her own. She moved over to his skde of the booth and nuzzled against his neck. She lied her head on his shoulder and sighed contently. "However, I would like to stay here. I love being in your arms. If I had my way, id never leave them, love."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun May 25, 2014 12:19 am

"Well chocolate frogs do sound quite tempting," he said. Jonathan held Sierra gently in his arms, running his fingers through her beautiful blonde hair. "But if you insist on rather being here, that's fine." If only there was a way for them to do both. Unfortunately, Jonathan was not a 7th year student, so he was unable to Apparate anywhere he pleased. However, there was one trick that he was practicing that he had yet to tell anyone about. "If we stay here, what shall we do?" He asked.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun May 25, 2014 12:20 pm

"We can get chocolate frogs later. Right now, I just want tk be in my babys arms." She nuzzled closer to him and kissed his neck gently. He smelt so good. Like orange blossom and chocolate. The smell was intoxicating. She moaned softly and kissed his neck again a bit harder, but not to hard. She giggled an moved her lips to his and kissed him gently. "I vote for we do this." Her eyes sparkled happily and she kissed him more. She loved the taste of him and the feel of his lips.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun May 25, 2014 12:33 pm

"Alright, we'll stay." Jonathan agreed. He let out a content sigh as he allowed Sierra repeatively kiss his soft skin. He kissed her back gently then released her from his grip. "But it we stay here, might as well do something productive, don't you agree?" Jonathan reached into his pocket and pulled out his wand. It was a decent one, Dog Wood, Unicorn Tail Hair, 9 1/2 “, and flexible. The handle had a unique engraving: The letter R and below it a small spiral design. Jonathan hesitated for moment, trying to decide if it would be okay to show Sierra his secret. She was his girlfriend after all, so he was sure he could trust her. "Why not practice a bit of magic?" He spoked up.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top