Spilled Ink (Jonathan) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spilled Ink (Jonathan) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spilled Ink (Jonathan)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spilled Ink (Jonathan) - Page 4 Empty Re: Spilled Ink (Jonathan)

Post by Sierra Logan Thu May 08, 2014 11:56 pm

"Sorry baby. You're just such a good kisser. I cant help myself." She kissed his cheek and smiled. "Just tell me when you've had enough next time instead of getting frustrated with me." She grabbed his hand and held it in her own. "So what do you plan to do over the summer?" She remembered he mentione dstaying with his mom for a while. "Excited to see your mum again?"
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Fri May 09, 2014 12:30 am

"I'm not frustrated," Jonathan assured in a calm voice. "But I'll tell you next time, so don't worry." He began to think of what else he could be doing over the summer. "Well, yes I'm excited to see mother again. I get the feeling that regrets me being a wizard-- either that or not being a witch herself. She understands the basic stuff but I guess she feels left out being a muggle and all. That's probably why she and my father divorced." Jonathan's smile faded and transitioned to a blank and focused expression. "That's why I try to spend as much time with her when I'm not needed in the wizarding world. To remind her that I'm still her same old son even though I have magical abilities... I usually just help her around the house and go out to nice places with her over the summer. Plus I try to use little to no magic for her own sake."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Fri May 09, 2014 9:42 am

Sierra smiled as Jonathan told her about his summer plans. She sometimes forgot he was a halfbloood and that his mother was a muggle. "I get how that is." Sierra really didnt know how it was to have one magical parent and one non magical one. But she could pretend, for his sake. "Its sweet that you try to spend time with her and not use magic around her. I bet she reall appreciates it." Sierra yawned softly and looked up at the sky. It was almost sun set, which meant it was almost dinner time. But she was having so much fun just being with Jonathan, she didnt want to leave.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Fri May 09, 2014 5:06 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure she does. If I can't stop being a wizard, than I should at least pretend to be as muggle like as possible for her own sake." Jonathan leaned back and stretched his arms, loosing up his stiff muscles. He then checked his watch and raised an eyebrow. "We should go," he said. "It'll be time for dinner any minute. Who would have thought we would be out here for so long?" He gave Sierra a small kiss on the check then got up to his feet, holding a hand out to her.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Fri May 09, 2014 8:39 pm

"Youre a good son, baby." She kissed his lips quickly and softly so not to hurt him. Just a quick little peck. She nodded in agreement, "Yeah its getting late. And I'm hungry." She stood up and took his hand, "I cant wait to meet your mom. And your dad. Maybe I can stay with you over summer break sometime. We could alternate." She giggled and swung underneath his arm so she was wrapped underneath it and against his chest.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Fri May 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Jonathan smiled, laughing along with Sierra as they walked left the courtyard to the Great Hall. "I'm sure it can most definitely be arranged," he said. "Plus, why not get our parents to meet while we're at it? That'll make things go by much quicker." Jonathan began to wonder what Sierra's parents were like. Were they just as outgoing as she was or were they different? It was a mystery that only time would expose.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sat May 10, 2014 2:53 am

"That would be great." She smiled and kissed his neck softly. "I warn you now, my parents are wierd." She thought about how embarrassing her parents were and blushed. "Like this one time, my dad set up a fireworks display. ANd he set them off and it caught our house on fire. Thats why im afraid of fire." She shook her head in disapointment and shame. "I cant even explain it." She smiled softly and looked up at him when they reached the Great Hall, "You gonna eat with the birds or with me tongiht?" She didnt mind if he ate with his friends, she just wanted to know.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Mon May 12, 2014 10:15 pm

"Wow, that's insane," Jonathan commented, sounding very surprised. "How bad was the damage?" It was clear to him that Sierra had received her outgoing and unique attitude from her parents, perhaps more so her dad. Jonathan on the other had was practically a split image of his father but with his mother's attributes. His father was more of the thrilling and excitable man who was obsessed with his work, while his mother was very solitary and spent her afternoons snuggled up on the coach with a novel and tea.

Maybe this is why Jonathan was so interested in Sierra just as much as his mother was interested in his father: because they had someone to show them a new perspective of life that they would have never seen before. Jonathan followed along Sierra as they arrived to Great Hall. "Friends?" He said, giving her a look of disbelief. "What friends do have? I'll be joining this lovely lady before me."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Tue May 13, 2014 1:31 am

"It wasnt that bad. It mostly hit the garage and the kitchen. So no major damage to most of the house." She sighed at the memory, "Although, my favorite teddy bear was in the kitchen at the time. Mr. Bearenstein never saw it coming. I love teddy bears." She nudged him as if to say 'Hint, hint'. She hcuckled when he said that he had no one else to sit with besides her, "I'm sure you have plenty of friends you could sit with baby. But I'd prefer you to sit with me." She kissed him softly. and walked to her table.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Wed May 14, 2014 9:04 pm

"I see..." He smirked confidently. He would be sure to keep that little hint in mind. He then turned his head, switching his gaze towards the bustling clusters of people that filled the great hall. Jonathan found it hard to keep focus on one thing and would often watch his fast paced and changing surroundings as he listened to Sierra talk to him. "I wish you would show me these plenty of friends, darling. Because I've yet to meet them," Jonathan claimed, turning his attention back to Sierra. He sat down beside her and began to fill his plate with the delicious food surrounding them. "But I do appreciate the thought. As far as I've known, my companions are fictional."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top