New friend - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New friend - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New friend

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New friend - Page 2 Empty Re: New friend

Post by Tiffany Cruz Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Tiffany then walked too towards the door. "Thanks," she said. "We needed to changes her muggle money in Gringotts to Wizard money. That's only way how we could get it and also in letter what i received was everything written down, what i needed, how much, how to get here and how to get 3/4 platform even," she said then awhile they walked through Diagon Alley. Tif didn't need yet new uniform, she isn't very much taller than last year. She waited there until Blaine finished in shop and then walked through Hogsmead with him.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:35 pm

"So were are you staying, or are you just coming to Hogsmead and back to London?"Blaine thought the wizarding world was way cooler than the muggle world so he thought maybe Tiffany would prefer to stay in Hogsmead,but he wasn't sure her parents would let her stay since they didn't like her being a witch."Do your parents come to Hogsmead often or do you come here alone?,because I've heard Knockturn alley isn't a place we should go.My dad told me never to go to Knockturn alley, but he didn't tell me why I just know I should not visit it."
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:00 pm

"I don't know. Mostly I come here when I need something." Tiffany actually liked wizarding world more than muggle world actually but anyone expect her didn't know that she thought that way. "They have here only came once but they don't want to come here never again, that's what they said to me at least. So yeah I come here alone when I need something," she said then with smile. "I have never visited it, I have heard it's not the safest street in the world, I don't know very much about it,"
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:33 pm

"My grandparents, the muggle ones,told my dad they wouldn't let me go there and I had to stay with them for a week.Then my wizard grandparents came to pick me up at night, I left a note so they wouldn't call the police."Blaine didn't like they way his grandparents saw his dad, like an irresponsible freak who risks his child.Blaine thought their over-protectiveness was activated since he was a clumsy kid and he had broken his nose.As they walked down some stairs Blaine's clumsiness appeared and he tripped."Oh,crap I think I broke my arm, we should go to St. Mungos it isn't very far away."After Blaine got his arm fixed he told Tiffany "Don't worry about me I am used to pain since I've had many visits to the hospital, this is my first time in a magical hospital, and I like it better things don't hurt as much." As Blaine and Tiffany passed by the stores they were looking at their products and Blaine wanted a lollypop,so he stopped at Honeydukes and bought two lollypops"Do you want one?"he offered one to Tiffany.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:47 pm

"Oh I see, my grandparents doesn't like it too very much but they don't stay on my way. Mostly Dad is the one who don't want be to come here," she said and looked at him when he tripped. She had no idea what to do. "Sure, let's go and she how bad it is," she said then to him and just followed Blaine there. Tif had no idea where it was exactly, she has never visited it too before. "It's good to hear that you are used with pain. I have never yet broke any bones so far, lucky little girl, scars and such stuff I have had many times." When Blaine did bought two lollypops and offered one to her. "Yes, Thanks," she said to him with smile and took that lollypop then.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:42 pm

"Well I think it's time for me to go, if you want I could walk you to the station,we should meet again."Blaine said to Tiffany in an offering tone. He walked with her to the station.When they walked through the entrance of the platform 9 3/4.Blaine said"Goodbye Tiffany it was a real pleasure to meet you."Blaine wanted to kiss Tiffany at least on the cheek but he thought that wouldn't be okay, maybe if she told her parebts about it they wouldn't let her come at all.He just waved goodbye to Tiffany.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:12 pm

"Oh, okay," she said and soon they walked through the entrance of the platform 9 3/4 and at first Tif looked around if there is some muggles or so too but she didn't saw anyone. "Goodbye, it was pleasure to meet you too," the girl said and smiled. Even if she had kissed her on the cheek then only these two only would have know about it. She doesn't talk about this things with her parents, they talk lately very little. Tiffany is not like that they expected her to be.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top