A New Friend
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A New Friend Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A New Friend

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Friend Empty A New Friend

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Cecilia sat in the towers a lit cigarette in her hand. The small room was filled with smoke. she had her hair up in a ponytail with a few stray strands hanging around her face. She looked out the window at the night sky. Lately she had not been able to sleep and she came up here a lot. She put the cigarette to her lips and took a long drag before laying her head back against the wall. Leaving it there she started to dig through her bag looking for something but she didn't know what exactly. She didn't find it and tossed the bag across the room.

Cecilia got up and walked over to the window. She looked out across the grounds taking another drag on the cigarette then taking it from her lips. She sighed quietly she kicked the wall forgetting she was wearing flip flops, "Shit," she said under her breath fallowed by a few other words.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

A New Friend Empty Re: A New Friend

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:00 am

"They also make gum," Cecilia said snidely to Angelquie. She looked over at the girl, "Why did we come here again," she asked not completely sure herself. She looked out the window then pot out the cigerette. "I'd think you'd be use to the smoke. I mean you are in the same house as Elijah, I know he smokes. Maybe I'll get one of them after this pack. Just for when i'm at school." She picked up her bag and put the stuff that had fallen back out. "please don't tell me Eli sent you. I wouldn't belive it any way, he hates me."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:59 am

“Do you really believe I want to be anything like Elijah?” Cecilia asked turning to look at Angelique, “Do you really think I’m that stupid? As he once put it. I’m in Ravenclaw I’m suppose to be interested in books not in guys or anything else. I’m just a stupid little girl in his eyes. I don’t care about some stupid reputation.” She turned back around looking out the window. “I’m going shopping this weekend in London, you want to come?” Cecilia asked. She first had stuff to take care off before she went shopping but then she would go.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:54 pm

“At least you got that part right,” Cecilia said looking at the girl. She pushed her hair out of her face. She believed what Angelique said was true. Who better to teach Elijah this lesson than his little sister. She was bingeing to like this girl. “Eli, has many open opinions about our mother. He didn’t like her, as if that isn’t obvious. Though Eli was right, Mum could be a B****. At least she was when I bothered to spend time with her instead of reading or practicing.”

Cecilia had been planning on this shopping trip for a while. They would be going to London and going to a few stores she just had yet to find the money to pay for the stuff she wanted to get besides the other stuff she would end up getting. “Do you know that kid Keith?” Cecilia asked out of the blue.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:07 am

"nothing really,"Cecilia said looking back out the window, "i was just wondering is all." she shook her head and looked at the girl," you wanna know the truth? i bet you do. i was thinking about looking into this scam of his. you know that whole spice stuff." it was another reson for Eli to think she was stupid. to think she was inferior to him. though she felt that she could stand a friend ship with this girl it might help her in the long run.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top