New friend
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New friend Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New friend

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New friend Empty New friend

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:41 am

Tiffany walked into the Leaky Couldron. She looked around and did sat down there, where see saw an empty seat. She had been walking already for long time in London, so she decided to take a break from walking. She looked again around the Couldron but yeah all people who were here were actually older than her. So she decided it would be better to seat her alone and quietly. She did order to herself some tea or so.

She soon wanted to go in Diagon Alley too, she needed there some things now. What they were she can't remember right now, so this is other reason why she is sitting here. Tif was thinking what it was what she needed for Diagon Alley.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

New friend Empty Re: New friend

Post by Lucca Barone Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Blaine walked through the door, a bit scared because he wasn't really sure if this people would hurt him or try to lure him into doing something bad but he walked confidently to the only other empty table.As he came closer he noticed the table wasn't empty.He saw a beautiful girl sitting there.He thought she also might be a student at Hogwarts.He went near her and asked "Can i sit with you?It's the only table that isn't full of grown up people, and also I believe you are a student at Hogwarts so I would love to get to know you."
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Tiffany was still thinking when suddenly someone did speak with her. She looked at him and nodded. "Yes you can sit here. When I came it was only empty table and since I didn't want to sit with this grown-ups then I did sit here. Yeah I go there," she said with smile to him. "I'm Tiffany Cruz, and you?" she asked then. "What year and house you are?"
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:04 pm

He sat down and said "Thanks for letting me sit here, I am Blaine Clarke and I am not sure since its my first year.Would you like tea or something to eat,my treat."
He called a waiter and told him "Bring the lady what ever she wishes." Then he turned back to Tiffany "I think we could be friends we just should get to know more.I have a question are you muggleborn, half-blood or pure-blood what ever you say I won't judge,by the way I am half-blood, my mother was a muggle and my father was a wizard, but enough about me tell me about you."

Last edited by Blaine Clarke on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:53 pm

"I'll take then some kind fresh salad and chocolate cake," Tiffany said then with smile. She didn't want very much to eat right now. "Oh I'm Second year Ravenclaw," she said then to him. "Of course we can be friends, I don't have any good friends in Hogwarts yet. I'm muggleborn, so yeah when I did receive Hogwarts letter my and my family was quite surprised," she sadded then.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:30 pm

"My letter actually was a surprise too I lived my life like a muggle, and then my letter came and my dad told me he also was a wizard so it was a big surprise. Since my dad and I were wizards and my mom was gone we decided to move here." When Blaine mentioned his mom it was evident something had happened to her." So you are in Ravenclaw, well my uncle I believe was in Ravenclaw too, I well that's what my dad told me, I don't really know him.Are you the only wizard in your family?
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Tiffany listened what boy said then. "Oh. So far I am only one in my family. My little sister is too young to attend here. She will be next month three," she said to him. Her sister will go too Hogwarts in one day for sure I suppose then but who knows it actually. "My parents still can't believe that I'm witch actually. They doesn't like it very much either. We live in muggle world still."
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:18 am

"My muggle grandparents didn't like it either, but my wizard grandparents where the ones who told us to move to near the Leaky Cauldron.I like my wizard grandparents more because they let me live like a wizard." Blaine looked at his watch"Do you want to go with me to buy some of my supplies?"He took out a piece of paper from his jacket and checked it and said"If it depends were we go we are going to Madam Malkins for my robes." He stood up and paid for the salad and the cake Tiffany had ordered."So are you coming?"He asked.

Last edited by Blaine Clarke on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:20 pm

"Oh yeah, that's good then for you," Tiffany said to him. "We can go," she said with smile. She remember that piece of paper. It was quite weird to visit that place at first time, her parents even didn't want to be there and they avoided to speaking with everyone. Girl had do everything herself, thank god she didn't have to carry all that stuff, father did help her and that only when Tiffany begged him like ten minutes. She will never ever go there again with parents. "Yeah I come," she said and stood up then too.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Blaine walked to the door and opened it"Ladies first"He learned this chivalry from his dad.He always followed his dad's advice.As they walked through Diagon alley, Blaine said"How do muggleborn buy school supplies, since you don't have the money wizards use because you live in the muggle world?.My dad had a secret account in Gringotts so that's how we got the money for the supplies."Blaine always was curious because sometimes thing didn't make sense like not letting the first years get there own broom or things like that.When they got to the store he opened the door for Tiffany, again.He then said to the lady behind the counter"Could you please give me a work robe size 12 please."He tried it on and it fit a bit loose but size eleven was to small, so he took three work robes size 12.The got out of the store and walked through Hogsmead while keeping an interesting conversation.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top