Old friend
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Old friend Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Old friend

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old friend Empty Old friend

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Things were slightly quiet in the Entrance Hall, the only noise being the small chatter being emitted from some students that stood in the corners of the room. People were rather mellow now, especially since Christmas had been over and everyone was still gone for the holidays. About a third of the students were gone, a staggering number to the already dwindling population of Hogwarts. Andrew coughed a couple of dry coughs and already felt his nose begin to sting. Andrew didn't hate the cold, but he still wasn't fond of it either way.

Andrew stood against a nearby wall near the main door, feeling the brisk air flow in whenever someone entered. Why he was there, he wasn't exactly sure. He was tired of being in the same places everyday, so he figured that maybe a nice change of scenery would help his mood out. His parents still didn't want to see him and Andrew no other relatives besides them, so he didn't exactly have a family excuse to leave. He missed his brother.

Despite his sour mood, he appeared to be quite content with Hogwarts at this time. Barker hadn't been seen in a while and the teachers stopped being asses to the students. So things were actually more quiet than they have ever been. Yet what Andrew was happy about was that he was able to wear his Muggle clothing without being harassed by the faculty. Especially now, he was wearing black jeans, a pair of white sneakers that had been draped in a multitude of patterns and a Nike symbol on the side, a black t-shirt, and a white jacket that fit tightly against his body and the hood draped over his head. The hood helped protect his ears from the cold, so he usually always had it up during winter.

Andrew kept to himself for the past ten minutes, just leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets. He was waiting for someone he knew to show up. No one in particular, but rather just anyone that he could talk to. Hogwarts was boring without Chase or Jack and he felt alone in this school. Not a first, but something he just didn't like to deal with. So on most days he would just be by himself and listen to the stupid people that roamed the halls.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Old friend Empty Re: Old friend

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:34 am

Miseria wasn't sure why she was here, at Hogwarts, when she was able to go home, and enjoy christmas with her family. Maybe it was because she wanted a little change. There weren't many Hufflepuff students who stayed at Hogwarts either so the common room was almost empty and so quiet that you could hear how the needle fell to the floor. Not that Miseria was the type of girl who Loved silence. No, she enjoyed being around with friends, “having fun“. The second question was that Who would go around with her to do stupid jokes?
Miseria sighed as she entered the Great Hall.

Where was Mira? Although she was from Slytherin, the girls had a lot of great time together, and it even seemed to Miseria that with those stupid things that they were always up to, they were almost like best friends. She looked hopefully around, just to see Mira's white hair, but there was no one who could match her. Another sigh came from her, as she looked around again, just to see how many people who she knew were celebrating their holidays at Hogwarts.

And then she saw someone. An old friend. Miseria smiled happily. Well, hopefully both of them will do something extreme! She was so bored and playing by the rules wasn't exactly her thing. She walked quietly over there, looking more like a shadow with her dark clothes. The only things that were extraordinary in her look were her heavy and pierced boots. “GOTCHA!“ she screamed, wrapping her arms around Andrew and hugging him tightly. “Merrrrrrrry Christmaaaaas!“ she sang and giggled.
Oh what a joy! At least there was someone to annoy for a while.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:43 am

Andrew was lost in his thought process for the time being and hadn't expected someone to sneak up on his. He yawned quietly and nearly had a heart attack when someone elses weight was thrown upon him. He let out a small yelp and looked to see who it was. It was Miseria! Well at least someone enjoyable was around! Andrew wrapped his arms around Mis, a smile plastered on his face. He hadn't a clue as to when he last saw her. "Merry Christmas, Mis!" he replied back happily. He held her for an extra second then let go. "Not visiting any family, eh?" He knew a little about her and wasn't too sure if she knew anyone else outside of Hogwarts. They were in the same boat in a way.

"How long has it been anyway?" he asked, leaning against the wall to support his weight "I can't exactly remember anything prior a couple weeks ago" He used the term figuratively, seeing as how time started to fly towards the end of the year.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:06 am

Miseria's laughter echoed in the Great hall when she heard Andrew's surprised yelp. “Nope,“ she replied as she slowly let go of him, and took a step back just to take a look at Andrew. “Congratulations, you haven't grown!“ she said with a serious voice, nodding smartly. Even if he was just the same, Miseria was still shorter than he was, no matter how high her soles were.
“Um...“ she did, biting her lip and looking down, trying to calculate weeks or maybe even months they haven't been seen each other. “Exactly nine thousand years,“ Mis finally replied, She patted Andrew's head when, making a long 'Aww' when he complained.

“That's okay. Next time you know that drinking too much might do some damage to your pretty little brain,“ Miseria said this to make him feel a little better, however, as soon as she finished, she started laughing at her own joke, not even caring if he understood her joke or not. At least she was hilarious to herself.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:13 am

"I've grown," he said with a grin "I just shave regularly now. I can't even go a week without shaving now." Andrew could sense her obvious sarcasm and rolled his eyes playfully "Damn, you're old!" he said in a teasing tone. He wondered though when exactly they last saw each other. He guessed it was last year around when he was still somewhat in charge of PA. Well at least they would both graduate together. "And I have the occasional firewhiskey or two and now I'm hounded by Mis. Damn, my nightmares are true." He laughed lightly and pulled back his hood off his head. His hair had grown a little, but that was about the only difference.

"So what have you been doing then, huh?" he asked, a smirk appearing on his face "getting drunk in all the clubs and punching people? Because you know, that's what I'd be doing." He chuckled mainly because what he said was true. Oh New York. He had to go there for the holidays. Just to be away from Hogwarts for a while.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:33 am

“Really?“ Miseria raised her eyebrows and reached her hand out and ran her finger acorss Andrew's cheek and the top of his head. “Nice... I approve...“ she said with an acknowledgment and nod.
“That's not the proper way to talk with your grandma, lad!“ She gasped loudly, eyes big almost like in horror. “Oh no, sweetheart,“ Miseria smiled happily. The idea of torturing someone, or just bringing horror in their lives was so amusing! She'd be a perfect death eater one good day. “Just wait till you see me at your night bed and then you'll know the true meaning of Horror!“

Miseria scowled. Night clubs and punching guys? Oh no, she wasn't like that. Although the idea itself sounded awesome. Getting in a fight would be cool. And if Andrew would be by her side, they'd rule ALL the clubs in London! “I've been flying with butterflies, and singing with fairies...“ She sighed quietly, looking away with dazed off look. “Ah, what a wonderful nights we had all together... Oh, and you?“ She asked then, looking at Andrew as if she'd forgotten that he was standing right next to her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 am

Grandma? The thought of Mis being a grandma made him laugh. That was an interesting thought, except Mis would probably be killing the kids that stepped on her lawn. That...would be interesting. "If you're a grandma, then I must be a grandpa, but I sure as hell don't have any kids to sure it!" Andrew raised an eyebrow and smirked. "What would you be doing near my bed at night?" he asked, obviously trying to make her feel uncomfortable "are you implying something here?" He laughed.

"I sense some bullshit in that," he said, his grin showing some parts of his teeth "I can't imagine you dancing with fairies and butterflies. That'd be like me putting on a dress...and don't get any funny ideas now." Andrew shuddered, a mixture from the cold and the thought of Mis frolicking somewhere in a flower field. That just seemed...well almost a fantasy. If that were to ever happen, he would be damn sure to take pictures.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:20 pm

Aww, Miseria wasn't that bad! If she'd be lucky enough to see her grandchildren, she'd be kind to them. She'd teach them how to shoot from those little toy guns and how to scare people to death on Halloween. She'd even let them play those compu-ther-games if her daughter would allow them to do so. And even if she won't... Miseria had heard that those were quite interesting and even addicting so why not to try out? At least they could destroy this thing just for fun to get rid of the addiction, right?
“You're sure you want to know?“ She asked back. She didn't even feel uncomfortable. In fact, this was almost like an invitation. Interesting, how would she get to the Gryffindor's common room without getting spotted or anything?

As soon as Andrew said that it would be like him, putting a dress on, Miseria's thoughts dazed off and she looked away again, smile covering her face. “Oh, sorry,“ she said quickly, when he asked her not to get funny ideas. “Too late!“ But the idea itself; about Miseria dancing around in the field of flowers seemed nice. What would she wear on that special occasion? A dress? No no... maybe a costume of a... vampire? No, that wouldn't be proper. “Anyways? And you? What did you do, besides shaving?“ She asked.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Obviously Miseria hadn't gotten his innuendo. Perhaps he said his words in a weird way, but he thought it was pretty obvious. But he decided to go with it and see where the conversation went now. "Sure, I really want to know," he chuckled. The door creaked open near them and let out a large burst of air, sending Andrew into a slight shivering fit. He coughed once and threw his arms around his side. "I hate winter with a passion sometimes."

Andrew raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "You will NEVER get me in a dress..." he pointed out "trust me, I wouldn't do well in a lacey dress or something." When she asked about what had he been doing, Andrew looked up to the ceiling for a second. "Well I hadn't really done anything," he said truthfully "I mainly just been reading books, hoping to make an expedition sometime soon."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:00 pm

No, she understood perfectly what Andrew had in mind. It was her decision to keep her thoughts clean and pure, unlike Someone here. “Ah, don't worry, my love, you will see it soon enough,“ Mis promised with a wide smile on her lips. Now – the only thing that she needed was a password for Gryffindor's common room and she'd be there every night, watching Andrew in his sleep, waiting for a right moment to... Do something really stupid. When the door suddenly open, she scowled and walked to it, and closed it. “Why? Winter is the world of fragile things. It's beautiful, clean and Spaaaaaarkly,“ her last word was said with a singing note in her voice and her eyes shined when she turned herself back at Andrew. Miseria Loved winter!

Suddenly, she scowled, losing all of her happiness in one second:“You will wear a pink dress and I will be the one who will make you wear glittery make-up as well!“ Sounded like a threat, but then again, her emotions changed, and Miseria turned into a curious girl. “Really? Where?“ Expeditions were always interesting.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top