For a Friend
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

For a Friend Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

For a Friend

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For a Friend Empty For a Friend

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:16 pm

Danny waited in the meeting room for the other members of the order. Recently he had heard his friend Ne'os had just been captured and he wanted to get him out. This would be a dangerous mission for himself and his well being. But he would do it since he owed Ne'os money anyway.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

For a Friend Empty Re: For a Friend

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Matt walked into the meeting room on his way to the kitchen. Danny? What are you doing here? There isn't supposed to be a meeting right now. he said. As he pulled off his coat and hung it on a chair. Is there?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:45 pm

"No," he said calmly sitting down in one of the chairs, different procedures running through his head "I'm here because I need help. I'm going to get ne'os emof outta prison." Danny had a plan to do so yet that was to only get into the place. Yet to get out, would take some serious reflexes since everyone would be after them
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Danny, you do realize that would go against the Order completely! Matt said seriously. Not to mention the Ministry and the Death Eaters. Ne'os Emof is one of the worlds most wanted man He said taking a seat. He had to hide the anger towards Ne'os right now.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:53 pm

"You don't understand," he said rubbing his eyes in almost irritation "Ne'os has been like a close friend to me. Besides if I get him here, we can question him if you want. YOu wouldn't understand what I mean" He didn't care what would happen to him, yet ne'os was his friend and no one deserved to go to Azkaban. If that place was compared to hell, Hell would be a spa but warmer.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:15 am

Jess walked into the meeting room and took his hat off. "Hello boys, to what do i owe you the pleasure of being here?" he asked, taking his seat at the head of the table, getting a bit distracted and thinking about how much a round table would cost
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:20 am

Danny knew Jess would go beserk if he told him what his plans were. It would be a dengerous operation and it could lead to some misery. "It's nothing," he said calmly "just catching up between friends"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:29 am

Jess raised his eyebrows and looked at Matt. "Matt, please tell me what is going on?" He asked, looking at Danny. "I don't appreciate being lied to," he added, his friendly mood gone
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:30 am

"Then I wont lie to you if you won't panic," he said calmly showing a more serious side that was rarely shown "I'm gonna break Ne'os outta Azkaban."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:33 am

Jess nodded, glad danny was being honest. "How?" He asked, agreeing this would be a good idea. Ne'os was a loyal order member, and a very good friend of his
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top