A new friend
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new friend  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new friend

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new friend  Empty A new friend

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Sean sat at a table, focusing hard on some homework. He sighed, his head pounding and decided to take a break by flinging bits of paper across the room with a spell he'd been working on learning, even if it was entirely against the rules to do so. The spell was one he'd been reading about in his charms book, called Pelsum, the banishing charm. The opposite of Accio, apparently. It was an interesting idea, but there were other spells that did basically the same thing and were much more versatile. So, filing this spell to the back of his mind, he went back to studying and doing general homework.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A new friend  Empty Re: A new friend

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Quelyn rolled her eyes as she walked past a table where a boy who seemed to be throwing a fit and had pushed his papers across the room. Then she realized how dangerous the papers could be. So she turned on her heels and carefully pulled out her wand. "Accio papers," She murmured making the papers fly towards her. Catching them she neatly stacked them and headed back towards the table with the boy. "You should watch where you leave these." The young girl told the boy with a stone cold face.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:36 pm

"Well EXCUUUUUUSE me, princess," Sean grumbled and tossed the papers into the trash bin. "You're a ravenclaw, then? I'm Sean. Sean Wilson. And your name is..." he racked his brain, trying to remember, "people call you Quelyn don't they? Sorry, I'm not too great with names. I hope I remembered it. So...uh...it's nice to finally talk to you. How is your Sunday? I'm just doing some last minute homework here, you know how it is, I'm sure."

Shrugging, he put his things away and pulled out a chair for her to sit. "Go ahead and have a seat. I've been trying to make more friends lately."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Jaquelyn backed away startled by the boy she recognized as a gryiffendor in her year. then his mood seemed to change instantly as he asked what house she was from and if he remembered her name correctly. "Y-yes, it is," she stammered shyly. Carefully, cautiously she took the seat he offered her and watched him carefully as he spoke of making friends. "I don't really know how the last minute homework thing is," She spoke quietly once he had finished talking, "And i guess this Sunday has been a good one. no different than the rest." She blinked slowly began to relax.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Sean nodded at her. "Eh, it's nice to meet you anyway. Even if you don't know the woes of last minute homework," he jibed with a smile. This girl was really adorable, and really pretty. "My Sunday is always pretty boring, after I get the homework out of the way I have nothing else to do."

Shrugging, he popped his neck and zipped up his backpack before leaning back in his seat and looking at her. "I'm glad I remembered your name correctly. I've been wanting to talk to you for awhile, ya know?" He turned a bit pink as he said this.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 pm

"You've been wanting to talk to me," she stammered in complete and utter surprise, "W-why would someone like you want to t-talk to someone like me?" Quelyn shrank away into her self scooting closer to the edge of the chair and away from Sean. Or she though his name was Sean. The girl though back to the banquet they had at the beginning of the year, yes now she was sure that was his name but she would not ask. Though he kind of scared her, Quelyn thought he was rather cute with his round baby face and pale blue eyes. She smiled slightly giggling at the way he blushed as he spoke to her.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:58 pm

"Because your cute, and you seem nice," Sean told her with a small smile. "I'm Sean, by the way. In case you didn't remember." He scooted his chair closer to her's and smiled again as she giggled. "Maybe we could get to know each other a little better...I think I would like that," he said, turning a deeper shade of red. She really was adorable, and he liked her a lot. Maybe they could be friends...or more. "We should go hang out somewhere. Maybe I could show you some of the secrets in the castle I've found. It could be fun!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Quelyn too began to blush her self as Sean talked and told her how cute and nice she was. "T-thank you," She squeaked . Though she was flattered by his words continued to try moving away. But, she had no where to go but the floor where she landed when she fell off the edge of her seat. Quickly her fave became a bright ruby red. Embarrassed she covered her face with her hands and curled up into a ball pulling her knees towards her and laying her forehead on them. Her hair fell down around her face and she wished she could just melt into the floor and disappear forever. Yet she couldn't and this had to happen right when a boy desired to pay any attention to her.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Sean blinked, worried he had said something wrong as she fell out of her chair and curled up like she was gonna cry. He got up out of his seat and bent down next to her, gently moving her hair away from her ear and whispered, "I really like you. Don't be nervous."

He gently put an arm around her before standing up and offering his hand to her. "Come on, don't sit there on the floor, Quelyn!" he said with a small chuckle. She really was adorable. But then again, so was he. Adorable ickle firsties all over the place! Love was in the air!
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:29 am

Jaquelyn carefully placed her hand in Sean's few tears shining in her eyes. She looked up at him her head slightly tilted to the side. "Why?" She murmured, "No one ever likes me. Not even..." Her voice trialed off as she thought of her father and deceased mother. "No one ever likes me in any way." she repeated. Quelyn fixed her hair by removing it from her ears grip and blinked a few times trying to get rid of the tears. she brushed her bangs out of her face and wrapped her arms around her stomach feeling even more unsure of herself. "Why?" she asked again.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top