The ease of parenting - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The ease of parenting - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The ease of parenting

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ease of parenting - Page 6 Empty Re: The ease of parenting

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 01, 2013 3:35 am

Cecilia carried Mollie I to the nursery and gently dried her off before dressing her in a new outfit that consisted of a red and black lady bug onesie and jean shorts perfect for summer time. As her daughter lay on the table Cecilia tickled her, playing with her to make her stop crying and even got a small smile out of her. "You know mom is loves you." She whispered picking up her daughter and hugging her. Cecilia placed a kiss on mollies fourhead. She silently wished nick would go away just long enough so she could care for her daughter on her own.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 01, 2013 3:45 am

Nick finally was able to play with Mollie. They stacked the blocks up until they fell over. When Mollie stopped stacking them Nick got close to Mollie. "Mommy just wants you so daddy doesn't have you. But if mommy can't take care of her self, daddy gets to have you. So does uncle Elijah" Nick whispered to the child so quietly that Cecilia probably couldn't hear them. Nick decided to throw a plastic block at Cecilia then Mollie laughed and started throwing them at Cecilia as well
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 01, 2013 3:52 am

"Nick," Cecilia said through clenched teeth. Quickly she picked up the blocks and shoved them in the bag of cloths she had put togeather to send off with him and put them in the bag. She practically throught them at nick and pushed him out the door. "Do not come back until you can respect me in my own home. You are teaching my child horrible things and ruin everything I try to do with her." She said slamming the door in his face and going back over to mollie. They had been doing just fine with out his help. Without anyone's help. "Shhh," she whispered picking up a crying Millie and soothing her quietly. Cecilia went and sat in the rocking chair and hummed quietly until mollie fell asleep. Even then Cecilia continued to hum and rock back and forth until she had started to cry.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 01, 2013 4:07 am

Nick was angered and would not put this aside like it was nothing, which he probably should have done. But anger and hate clouded his mind. He didn't want to be like Elijah was with Chase. Elijah dealt with hate, something Cecilia was pushing Nick twords. Nick sat the bag outside the door and apperated back into the house. He quietly and gently took Mollie from Cecilia and put her in her crib and shut the door.

"Who the Hell do you think you are!? You know it's all true! I am a way better parent too and you know it! Everytime I'm with Mollie she doesn't cry unless she needs changed, fed, or it's night and she's scared of the dark! She smiles more! She acutely has fun with me! Grow the Hell up and stop acting like that pureblood B**** from before you were hurt by Felix! That is not the Cecilia I will let take care of my child!" He shouted violently at her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 01, 2013 11:04 am

"You won't even give me a chance to care for my own freaking daughter. She Cries and I go to quiet her and your already f-ing there! You have no clue how I am with my own child. You come into my home and completely take over, then get my daughter to throw blocks at me. That is not something I will stand for! You are teaching her to be a brat and a snob and that is not something I want for my daughter!" Cecilia cried "you won't even give me a chance to hold her. She is nice and perfect when you are not around! You make her act out!" Cecilia would not ask for her daughter to be any other way. The father on ther other hand, he could use a few lessons in manners, no matter who he was talking to. "Now get out of my house! You can come back when you've learned how to treat someone in their own home!"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 01, 2013 12:29 pm

Her argument was invalid. Blocks? Really!? "They are plastic blocks and we were playing! As I said before, she was having fun! But no, the ruiner wants to ruin every thing! How is she being a brat and a snob!? I like to have fun! You know! F! U! N! And if having fun is snobbish, then I guess I'm a snob and you aren't one" Nick shouted. Mollie started to cry, if Cecilia tried to go over there, Nick would stop her. She wasn't done with him.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm

"No you are just being rudd and cruel. you made a mistake that left me here and then you condesend me for.not being one hunderad percent ready to be a pearent. because you can't have mollie you throw a fit and act horrible to me for trying my best." Cecilia pushed her way past nick and into the nursry. "Shh my darling," sje whispered picking up the child and rocking her back and fourth, "daddy and i are just haveing a disagreement." As cecilia checked her daughters diper. it was fine, and she had just been fed so she couldn't be hungry. "Shh," cecilia whispered kissing her on the head. "Its okay."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu May 02, 2013 1:55 am

As Nick walked into the nursery his daughter looked at him with sad eyes. Mollie knew that she would have a broken household. Constantly swapping homes. Her mother and father always fighting, and it hurt Nick that Mollie knew that and she was so small. He approached Mollie and kissed her on the forehead and ran his hand through her hair. "That's daddy's beautiful girl" he said softly to his child. He turned his attention to Cecilia. "I'll be back Friday so I can have my time with Mollie. Let her have fun" he said to her before apperating.

-1 week later-
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu May 02, 2013 3:11 am

"Good Morning Mollie," Cecilia spoke in a way any parent would speak to their child with a little hint of baby talk. "How'd my princess sleep last night?" She giggled at the tinny girl who was laying in her crib. Cecilia lifted Mollie up above her head before cradleing the small girl in her arms. "Let's get you into some Clean cloths!" She exlained carrying her over to the changeling table. Cecilia had been sure to get a model that had railings that kept Molly from rolling off if she turned around for a minute to throw a doper away or pick up a shirt to put on Millie. Everything she had done was to protect her daughter the best she could.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu May 02, 2013 3:21 am

It was Friday. Nick would be aloud to see Mollie this weekend. That was the only reason Nick pulled himself out of bed. Quelyn hadn't been home a lot. She was always over at her boyfriend's house. Nick thought it was because of what happened a month ago. Truly she was a good player. But she had came home crying that her shoulder hurt one time and Nick was proven right. So he was alone.

As he walked into the home of Cecilia Krum he went straight for Mollie. Nick lifted his naked child up into the air and kissed his child on the forehead.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top