The ease of parenting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The ease of parenting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The ease of parenting

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ease of parenting - Page 2 Empty Re: The ease of parenting

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:44 am

Cecilia was just behind Nick and took the small girl away from him. "Why didn't you just put her in her crib?" She asked cradling the girl shows peering in her eye, "shhh it's okay mommy's here." Over and over again brushing back her daughters had that was unnaturally blonde. Cecilia had never thought twice about putting Mollie down anywhere but in her crib or little rocker hair and her fears of doing so had just been proven right by Nicks actions. No she wasn't the perfect mother but she had yet to drop her own child. "Shh," Cecilia murmured to her daughter having doubts about letting Nick take her for the night.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:55 am

Nick snatched Mollie from Cecilia. "Don't you ever take her out of my hands again" he said coldly. Nick was trying to control his hate and anger from Cecilia. He sat down on the couch and rocked her until she stopped crying. When she did, she took Nick's finger and started to bite on it. "Wow Cecilia look!" Nick said with astonishment and like he never was rude to her a second ago. Mollie started to reach for Cecilia and Nick handed her over. "Please hurry. I never get to hold her. You never let me" he said sadly. He then walked to the bathroom.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:03 am

Cecilia smiled and giggled slightly when her daughter bit nick. She shouldn't encourage such behavior but Mollie was two young to learn things like that yet. Happily she took the child from Nick and held her close to her. "It's okay, mommy won't let daddy hurt you like that again as long as she is around" she murmured once Nick had left the room. She idly rocked back and fourth holding mollie in the crook of her arm. She would have to pack a diper bag if she allowed nick to take mollie for the night, though she was t sure that was a good idea after what had just happened.
Soon mollie had fallen asleep in Cecilia's arms and the tiered mother sat in the corner of the sofa cuddling her daughter. "I love you Mollie," she murmured kissing the baby on the head.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:14 am

Nick had gently picked up Mollie and held her. He hunched himself over her in a protective way. After a moment Nick had fallen asleep. They looked just like each other except for the blonde hair. It was sunset when Nick woke to a crying Mollie in his lap. She needed changed. Nick went over to get a diaper and wipes and changed her. Then he rocked her back and forth until she bit him again. Nick just smiled and kissed her on the forehead.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:22 am

Cecilia had gotten up while Nick was taking a nap with Mollie and gone to her little home office which held everything she needed to design cloths. This is where she was now cutting fabric out for a dress for mollie. It was pink and had ruffles on the skirt that covered a bottom that looked like a onside she hummed quietly to herself until Mollie began to cry. "Do you need any help?" She asked nick tilting her head to the side though it looked as if he had taken care of Mollies needs for the time being. She stood awkwardly in the door way watching the young father with his daughter. She moved closer to nick and leaned I. Really close like he had done. But she did not stop. She placed her lips softly on his kissing him, reveling what she still felt for him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Nick was shocked to see Cecilia and feel Cecilia kiss him. His heart wanted more, but his brain hated it. He backed up with Mollie in his arms. "I'll bring her back soon" he said. It may not have been tomorrow morning. But it would be soon. Nick apperated away and he was standing in his living room. He laid down in his bed with Mollie in his arms. Quelyn walked in while him and Mollie were sleeping. She muttered the words "I hate you" to Mollie and left the room.

-three days later-
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:10 pm

The house was so quiet with out Mollie around and it put Cecilia on edge. She paced back and fourth wringing her hands with worry. He had to bring her back soon. Cec was a little more rested than she had been before Nick took Mollie but she had spent most of her time worrying about would would happen to her little girl. She had also finished multiple outfits in an attempt to calm herself but this did not help the young mother much. "I should just go over ther and check on her," She said to her self, but nick didn't want to see her. He had ran out with Mollie three days ago, what if he didn't bring her back and had lied to her once again.
Cecilia looked around the living room looking for something that could occupy her time and her mind and her eyes fell on the Violin she hadn't touched in ages. opening the case she picked up the wooden instrument and its bow and began to play.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:18 pm

It had been three days since Cecilia had kissed him. It took Nick three days to figure out his feelings. Mollie kept Nick awake but he didn't mind much, he was just happy to have his daughter with him. With the small girl wrapped around him, he apperated to Cecilia's house. He sat on the couch and waited for her to be done with the violin. Mollie was wearing a dress that Nick had bought. It was yellow and had a pink floral design on it. Nick looked like a mess. His shirt had a few spit up stains on it and he looked tired and worn out.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Cecilia hadn't noticed Nick with Mollie at first but when she did she practically dropped her violin and moved towards her daughter. She didn't think about what Nick would think about her taking Mollie and picked up her daughter cuddling her close to her. "Hey Mollie," She said smiling down at her daughter brushing the quickly growing blonde hair out of her face. "How is my pretty little girl?" she asked kissing her daughter on the head. It was obvious Cecilia already didn't know what to do if she didn't have her daughter around her. "Was she good?" She asked Nick rocking her child back and fourth.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Usually Nick would've been mad if Cecilia had taken Mollie from him, but it had been three days since the mother and child were united. "Oh she'd of been better if she didn't spit up all over me. She bit me a lot too. And she cried in the middle of the night so I didn't get much sleep. But I don't care. I love my daughter and was just happy she was around" Nick said softly. "I also got her some toys" Nick laid the bag full of plastic blocks on the floor. Mollie's favorite colour was the green ones.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top