The ease of parenting - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The ease of parenting - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The ease of parenting

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ease of parenting - Page 3 Empty Re: The ease of parenting

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Cecilia laughed as Nick complained about how their daughter had spit up everywhere. "She's good at making messes." She said quietly smiling down at her daughter and tickling her feet and making weird little baby noises at her and giggling. "And Quelyn?" she asked, "How did they get along? No body got hurt or anything?" She asked Nick, the worry clear in her eyes. Carefully Cecilia handed Mollie back to Nick so she could pick up her violin before it was tripped over. "She is so adorable," She said quietly and smiled back over at nick and their daughter. "I have some cloths for you to take home for next time you take her." She commented idly and walked out of the room and packed away a few of the outfits in a bag.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:01 pm

"Quelyn seems to not like Mollie. But they got along well. Until Mollie spit up on Quelyn. Then I had to stop Quelyn from turning her into a vampire baby. I just sent her to her boyfriend's house though for most of the time Mollie was around. Mollie seems to like Quelyn. Even though Quelyn doesn't like her too much. She is just jealous that she isn't the center of my attention any more. So how was you" Nick asked softly, checking out her features now that she wasn't pregnant. She looked rather good. As Mollie was laid in Nick's arms he smiled. Mollie spit up on him though and he let out a loud sigh.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:12 pm

"I can understand the jealously," Cecilia said quietly and looked over at Nick just in time to see Mollie spit up on him. She picked up a rag and handed it to Nick, "Here," she said quietly, "When you get home soak your shirt in warm water for a little bit." Cecilia could feel Nicks eyes on her, she did her best to pretend like she didn't notice. "I had noting to do, Spent a lot of time trying my best to keep myself occupied." She answered cleaning up a mess on the counter that split the kitchen from the living area. The house was a mess and she was slightly embarrassed to have Nick there for a moment. "I finished working on a few outfits for Mollie and made an extra few to try and find somewhere to sell them for a while. Got a little sleep." She was finding it hard to stand still.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Nick took the rag and wiped up the throw up, still a stain. He held Mollie close up against him and never wanted to let go. He loved and cared for her too much. Nick then had to set Mollie on the floor so she could play with her toys. When she stopped playing and pulled at her dress it was easy to see she was uncomfortable and hot. Nick let Mollie play with her blocks in just her diaper. That decision would probably get him yelled at, but he didn't care. She was uncomfortable.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Cecilia smiled to see her daughter did not like the way Nick had dressed her either, but she didn't say anything about it. "She has little tank top like dresses in the dresser in her room." She said smiling at the two. "When was the last time she took a nap?" Cecilia sat on the floor next to Mollie watching her play with the blocks. "Mollie," she said quietly, "can you say mommy?" She knew it was a little early for her to be talking but it was still worth a try to get her to talk earlier than the normal rate it took children to actually speak. She shook her head at herself for being such a push about it. She shouldn't push her daughter into learning to quickly.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:55 pm

"Ooh she's fine in her diaper" Nick said stubbornly. A smirk came across Nick's face when Cecilia tried to get Mollie to speak. But suddenly a sound came out. "Moh e" Mollie said trying to imitate the word 'mommy'. Nick was astonished. It was earlier than it was supposed to be until Mollie spoke. Mollie started to bite a plastic block. "No Mollie. You can bite daddy but not the block" he said jokingly. Mollie threw the block at Nick and hit him with it. "Oh no you don't young lady" Nick said as he stood up and spun Mollie around in the air.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Cecilia was completelyin shock when Mollie tried to speak. "Nick! d-did s-she just d-do what i t-think she d-did?" she stammered staring at mollie in awe. "She shouldn't be talking yet! even if I'm trying to get her to!" Cecilia hadn't registered anything else that went on even agter nick had picked mollie up she sat there watching the place she had been in. "She's still to little!" Cecilias eyes were wide with estonishment as she looked up to watch the two. that couldn't be rigjt
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:24 pm

"Well both her parents are magical. Maybe she just is effected by it or something. But it was supposed to happen I guess" he said still shocked by Mollie's actions of speaking. She had even started to crawl sooner than expected too. It was time for feeding. Nick took her bottle and slowly fed her. He didn't even think that Cecilia might have wanted to do it. When he was burping her, she fell asleep. Nick just wanted to hold her and not lay her down in her crib. So he just laid back and let Mollie lay on his chest.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:11 am

"As were mine," Cecilia said quietly not understanding what had happened or why but she was happy for her daughter. She got up off the floor and sat next to Nick on the sofa. "Thank you for the past few days." She whispered leaning over to brush Mollies hair over. "I got some more sleep and i really needed that." She said quietly. She didn't feel the need to express the fact that she had missed mollie and was at a loss with out her quite a lot. "Would you like to stay for dinner?" she asked looking at her watch, "You could go get Quelyn and bring her back if you wanted." the teen added.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:56 am

"Sure I'll stay." He whispered so he didn't wake Mollie. The only reason Nick stayed though was because he wanted to spend more time with Mollie. Nick wasn't worried about Quelyn. She was at the Snowden house. Nick gently ran his hand through Mollie's blonde hair. His daughter had his mother's hair. They were both blonde. Soon Nick fell asleep with Mollie on his chest and his legs on Cecilia.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top