The ease of parenting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The ease of parenting Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The ease of parenting

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ease of parenting Empty The ease of parenting

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:54 am

Cecilia sat in a rocking chair next the the window of the nursery with little Mollie craddled in her arms. The teen aged mother smiled down at the little baby she held. She didn't want to put the child don and was content to sit there and rock the child all day but Cecilia knew she had to design som cloths or something. She needed away to make money, and she was not particularly good at anything magical. "Hush little baby don't you cry," she sang yield hoping the words would sooth her daughter so she would fall asleep for a little while and she could get some work done. "Mommas going to sing you a lullaby...." Her voice trailed off as she had forgotten the words to the old song she once knew by heart and continued to hum the tune.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

The ease of parenting Empty Re: The ease of parenting

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:03 am

Nick was supposed to go to the house of Cecilia Krum. Nick still hated her but only put up with her for Mollie. As he walked up the path to her house he heard Mollie cry. Nick didn't even knock, he just walked right in. Without saying anything Nick took Mollie from Cecilia and held her. As soon as Mollie was being held by Nick she stopped crying and even smiled. "She needs changed" Nick said. He decided to take this upon himself and changed Mollie into a new diaper.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:18 am

"I could have taken care of that myself," Cecilia said rolling her eyes at Nick. Mollie had only started crying when Nick appeared infront of her taking Mollie away, like he always did. "I was just trying to put her down for a nap." There were dark bags under cecilias eyes and a hint of sadness in them. She missed nick and had wished Raphel had never came back into the picture. After mollies birth Cecilia had spent every waking moment either caring for her daughter or working on designs to provide for her daughter. Cecilia reached her arms out as of to say, 'please give my my daughter back.'
She looked up at nick a firm cold face as she waited for his response to her actions and words just wanting to hold mollie now that he was here. She wanted to protect her daughter. Cecilia had seen how nick could really be when he was angry and she did not like it one bit. She wanted the old kind nick back.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:30 am

Cecilia was doing what Quelyn did when she wanted picked up, but Cecilia wanted Mollie. "Hey she's my daughter too" he said with a small laugh. Nick carried Mollie over to a chair and sat down. Nick made airplane noises and lifted Mollie up into the air multiple times. Then he blowed on her stomach and Mollie was on a laughing rampage.

It was easy to see Cecilia was tired. "Why don't you get some rest? I'll take care of Mollie." He offered.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:38 am

"I don't need any rest," Cecilia said stubornly watching Nick. He didn't seem angry at the moment and that settled her nerves a little. "I do need to get some work done though," she said quietly with a slight yawn. "But Mollie hasn't taken a nap yet today and needs one soon. She also needs to be feed again soon." The girl blabered trying to remember how long it had been since she had last feed mollie. She went over to a chart of feeding and changing times and recorded when Nick had just changed their daughters diper, but she had forgotten to record the last few feedings, ldammit," she murmured under her breath and mentally cursed herself, according to her charts she haddnt feed mollie in almost twenty four hours when she knew she had.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:57 am

Cecilia was so irresponsible. Nick took a bottle and began to slowly feed Mollie. After that he burped her and everything. Mollie never cried around Nick. He carried Mollie over to Cecilia. "I got her a new outfit" he lifted up the onezie. It was red and had the words 'dads rock" on it in gold. Nick would probably get yelled at because it wasn't hand made. "Can I take her home with me. She hasn't gotten to stay the night yet. I got her a crib and toys. Plus she'd have Quelyn to play with" Nick asked hopefully. Mollie's facial expression had a happy one.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:05 am

"Just for one night?" Cecilia asked the sadness in her eyes deepening at the thought of Mollie being gone even for a few hours. She did not like the outfit Nick had bought for the little girl and tried her best to hide the grimace on her face. "I had been so busy carding for mollie and designing trying to sell something I forgot to write down the times." She whispered through another yawn. It was clear no one thought she could handle being a mother, and it made Cecilia feel horrible. She was doing the best she could to care for her child and work from he at the same time, yet she was to stubborn to ask anyone for help in her persuit to show them they were wrong.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:18 am

Nick saw in her face that she didn't like the outfit Nick got Mollie. He rolled up the clothing and threw it in the trash. Cecilia never liked anything Nick got for the child. He carried Mollie and sat her down on the floor. Nick positioned Mollie so she could crawl. Of which she did, until she fell on her face and started to cry. Nick picked Mollie back up and the crying stooped. Nick began to sing a soft tune and Mollie fell right asleep in his arms.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:28 am

Cecilia dug the outfit out of the trash and carefully folded it placing it on the changing table. She could use it for when trying to feed Mollie mushy baby food. "Will you bring her back to me in te morning?" Cecilia asked Nick moving across the room to clean up where nick had left the bottle. She passed through a door and reappeared with her sceatch book for her designs. And opened it up to an out for she had been working on. "And you'll keep her away from anything that could make her sick?" Cecilia worried about nick taking their daughter away and wished she could hold little mollie again. Having the baby in her arms soothed her at times like this.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:37 am

Nick laid the sleeping child down on the couch. Pushed all the way against it so she wouldn't fall. Nick then approached Cecilia. "Yes I will" Nick pulled her close and held her by the waist. He leaned in to kiss her but stopped just before their lips touched. "This is what you could of had" he said seductively but teasing her. Just then cries came from the living room. Nick ran over to Mollie. She had fallen off the couch. Nick gently picked her up and rocked her back and forth. The crying quieted but didn't stop completely.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top