Just One More Girl, In Need Of An Interesting Thread
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just One More Girl, In Need Of An Interesting Thread Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just One More Girl, In Need Of An Interesting Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just One More Girl, In Need Of An Interesting Thread Empty Just One More Girl, In Need Of An Interesting Thread

Post by Audrey Montague Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:43 am

How Many Characters You Want: 1-3, I suppose.
What characters you want: 5-7 years.
Level of RP: A paragraph or more, preferably.
What you want to RP about: I need a love interest, and one storyline may be Gryffindors and Slytherins hating her for being in Potter's Army after coming from such a pureblood death eater family. I'm also very open to suggestions, and would love to rp with anyone interested.c:
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Empath, Legilimens in training

Back to top Go down

Just One More Girl, In Need Of An Interesting Thread Empty Re: Just One More Girl, In Need Of An Interesting Thread

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Hello! I have quite a few student characters around Audrey's age so maybe I can help with plottage!

Millie Finnigan - I think Millie would be inherently distrustful of Audrey's motives because she's so different, so Slytherin and, at least in Millie's mind, not welcome in Potter's Army. I don't think Millie would want to be awful to Audrey but I don't think she'd be be disinclined to push Audrey's buttons in order to test her loyalty. Perhaps they could spend a morning in the courtyard duelling and spying on Dark Followers. Maybe that way they'll grow to get on. (:

Ellie Finnigan - Unlike his sister, Elliot wouldn't be that bothered by Audrey, I don't think, as long as she's not proving to be untrustworthy and "Slytherin". Haha. I don't think he'd really talk to her much but perhaps they can strike up a slightly reluctant friendship in class or during PA meetings? (:

Cerelia Avery - Cerelia is quite retiring, doesn't like confrontation much and is suffering confusion as to her feelings for Gisele Delacour and just .. everythingelseinherlife. Teenage girls. Pah. :3 Her father is trying to convince her to talk to more Slytherins though so perhaps Audrey, being in Potter's Army, would make Cerelia a little more up for a chat, y'know? I'm not really sure about plottage for these two. Hrm. Both share a conflict of expectations so perhaps they can bond over that!

Dae D'Eath - Daedalus is dying, technically, and he's quite unhappy about that. He also has to suffer the Malfoys and this strange relationship he shares with his cousin. In all of that, I think he'd find Audrey most interesting as she's definitely not what she should be - a cowed little Slytherin. He'd harass her a bit, I'm sure.

Isadora Kirke - These two may or may not know each other. There's a bit of backstory in Dora's app but in short, her family are disgraced Purebloods. She'd be hesitant to be around Audrey at first but I think they could definitely be friends! The more the better; anyone that's nice to Dora gains a friend! (:
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Just One More Girl, In Need Of An Interesting Thread Empty Re: Just One More Girl, In Need Of An Interesting Thread

Post by Preston Underwood Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Sam Nesbitt- He's my 7th year Gryffindor, he isn't the one to judge people easily. I can see them being good friends possibly a love interest if you like. If you read his app you'll see how he is! Wink
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:49 pm

Thank you tons, I'll read their apps and get in touch with them. From what you told me, it seems like Audrey could have some interesting plotting with them!

Sam, I read your app and I'd love to rp with you. I could definitely see Audrey and Sam being amazing friends, and possibly a love interest as well! Do you have any ideas about how they should meet, so one of us could start a thread?
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:42 pm

hm... maybe they gotten dentetion for something they didn't do and met in dentetion? Or maybe by the lake, Sam was protecting a first year or something and got in the fight with a couple of NPC Slytherins or something along those lines.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Maybe a mix of both? Maybe they could meet in a detention that Sam got from the Slytherin Head of House for protecting a first year, and Audrey could be there for being out past hours because some Slytherins were like, harassing her for being in Potters Army. You can message me if you want to talk more, or one of us could make a thread?c:
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Barbary Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Audrey and Penny are the same House/Year!
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:33 pm

Awesome! If you want to rp, send me a pm and we'll talk about if they'd be friends or enemies.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:00 am

could you I'm a bit tied up atm
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:23 am

Okay, I'll pm you the link when it's done.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top