Truth Will Out - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Truth Will Out - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Truth Will Out

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth Will Out - Page 4 Empty Re: Truth Will Out

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:20 am

Amelia again was disoriented by all the twists and turns. She knew one thing she wouldn’t be able to find her way to the Hufflepuff common room without help. She fallowed Lance into the common room trying not to step on his feet while she fallowed behind.

She was stunned by the Ravenclaw common room. She wondered if it had changed since the Founding Years. It looked very old and magnificent, it reminded her of the two houses her family owned that were kept empty. One of the houses was were her great-grandparents died, it wasn’t a house more like a mansion, she had only seen it never been in it and the other belong to her great-uncle and his family, she had peeked inside one time while her mum was fighting with a vine trying to climb up the house. It had a bit less outdating things but it had been so dusty and quite.

“I feel like I shouldn’t be here, it reminds me of my grandparents’ house. It like I know I will trip and break something,” she said still quite chilled by the old weather. It didn’t help that they were in a tower; she had known the Ravenclaw’s had a tower but not how draft it was. She supposed it wasn’t like that until the Battle of Hogwarts the previous generation had been in.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Lance brought her closer to the fireplace, letting them bath in the warm. Lucky for them that there were couches in front of it. So they had a place to relax instead of standing the whole time. He sat down along with bring Amelia along with him. He looked over her and found himself staring more then he should be.

He laughed slightly at her comment about breaking something. It wouldn't be much of problem because all the important objects and trinkets were hidden away. " Don't worry, a simple spell can repair most of the things here " He said with a charming smile plastered on his face.

His hands were still holding her within his own. Where he started to rub the back of her hand with his thumb, gently messaging her as he wanted to say something. He felt abit nervous to even consider such a thing because someone like her must be taken. But he would never know such a thing until he asked. " Amelia, are you taken? You know have a boyfriend? " he said nervously with a faint blush on his cheeks
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Amelia watched his Lance rub the back of her hand. She wondered if it was a nervous habit or something but either way it was sweet. She began to wonder what he was thinking. She felt this sort of warm feeling and she knew it was not from the fire. She knew this feeling, she could fight it but she knew it was useless to do so. She was glad it wasn’t that stupid giggly fluttery feeling this time; it was sickening to her being so giggly and girly.

“Nope,” she said dropping the ‘p’ heavy. She was interested to see where he was going to go with this. She had no idea what to expect. He was so much different than anyone else she knew.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:16 am

Lance looked at her mouth as she said her response. Before he knew what he was doing, he took her lips with his own for a soft kiss. But not going any farther then that, after the kiss he pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. His filled with devotion and wanting as he said his answer.

" Then can I apply for the position. I think I am a very worthy candidate " He said softly to her but she could hear it because they were so close. He was trying to be a calm ravenclaw but sometimes people needed to be out there to get what they wanted.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:59 am

Amelia was stunned. That was like nothing else she had felt the other two times she had been kissed. She could see the dedication in his eyes. Her own filled with admiration and pure delight.

“I think you can. I’ve never meet anyone else like you,” she answered back. She leaned in and gave him a light peck on the lips. It was nothing more than a thank you kiss. She wasn’t nearly as good with her words as Lance was but she didn’t need to me. She had gotten her point across without saying much. Sometimes she found it best to not say a thing; she had learned that so far in life.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Lance only smiled at her response, kissing him in return for a brief moment. It swell up in his stomach like it was a kiss from the heavens. He pulled her into his lap and he held her closer to his body. His head in the crock of her neck, taking in her delightful scent before he whispered in her ear.

" Your not like anyone I've met either, I really like you Amelia " he said huskily in her ear as he started to ran a hand through her hair smoothly, relaxed and calm with her so close to him. " But I think, we should go on a date before we do anything above from this "
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:49 am

Amelia couldn’t believe this was happening again but she like it. Lance made her feel special. She liked having him so close. She had never been so close to anyone like this. This all felt so right it just had to be right.

“I know, I just want to stay here a while,” she said. She was so tired and so comfortable. She didn’t want to move. She wanted to stay here in Lance’s lap. She wasn’t cold anymore that was for certain. She hoped he wouldn’t mind if she fell asleep right because she could barely keep her eyes open anymore.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:44 am

Lance was still brushing her hair softly as she cooed her response to him. He brought her to a better position, so that she could lay her head on his shoulder. He knew that she was tired and so was he at this very moment.

" Then stay the night if you wish " he said to her. Looking at her as she lay on him, it felt like a dream that came true. A new purpose in his life other then his sister. Someone else to care for and take care of.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Amelia snuggled up to Lance. She just hoped she would get solid sleep. Her dreams kept waking her up at night but she hates dreamless potions and they didn’t work when it came to her astral projection dreams at all. She suddenly wondered what her older brother would say; at least he wouldn’t be an angry baboon this time.

“I never did tell you who I lost. It was a few weeks ago and I was supposed to be meeting my older brother, Edgar, at the shrieking shack to talk about dreams of him and my older sister being killed. I had arrived there while Edgar was in a middle of duel, then he just fell without a sound. I later found out my sister Clare had been killed while walking in the Forbidden Forest, she was trying to find something to draw I think,” Amelia began to ramble as she started to fall asleep. “I could have stopped it all, if I had just said something about my astral projection dreams to someone earlier,” she added before she had drifted off.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top