Truth Will Out - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Truth Will Out - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Truth Will Out

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth Will Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Truth Will Out

Post by Amelia Macmillan Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Amelia giggled as the first snowball hit her arm. It wasn’t hard but it called for revenged. She was carefully carving her snowball, maybe she was a bit of a perfectionist but it wasn’t like she was one of those crazy perfectionists that can’t stand it if a painting is crocked. She threw it at Lance giving him a big grin.

“Don’t take it easy on me. You can’t expect a farm girl to take it easy on you,” she laughed forming another snowball. She had totally forgotten everything else. She felt so free. It made her feel like this is how it is supposed is, carefree. For a moment she can stop listening to her head but her heart.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Lance had his snowball make contact with her arm, but as he tried to smile in victory. He was hit in the chest with her snowball quite hard. Coughing abit at how hard she threw it, she wasn't playing around it seemed. So he would have to do the same, and try not to lose.

" I can see that now, fine then I won't hold back " Making another snowball, he threw another one with a little more pep in it's step. As it flew through the air, straight for her.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:37 am

Amelia dropped her snowball and stumbled a back a bit when she was hit in her side. “Hey, not that hard I’m not made of metal,” She huffed then picked up the snowball and threw it but not as hard. She wasn’t afraid to admit she was competitive, it ran in her dad’s side she can’t help it.

Her eyes drifted to the sky for a moment as it started to snow again. She was entranced by the falling snow. It was so pretty. It looked so beautiful and innocent. She snapped back to reality not wanting to get hit like the last one again.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:07 am

Lance felt sorry for when he saw her stumble from the snowball. " Are you oka..."He dropped his own and went to her only to get hit in the face with the cold substance. He fell backwards into the snow, he didn't even get up this time.

To anyone else, it would seem that he was knocked out from her snowball. He layed on the ground stunned and unmoving. Waiting to get awoken up, if he still could.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:39 am

Amelia gave a high pitched squeal when she saw Lance fall backwards. She ran over to Lance in the snow panicked that she had really hurt Lance. “Oh my gods, Lance, are you okay?” she asked. “Lance, Lance,” she repeated a few times.

She knew this wasn’t what you were supposed to do but she didn’t know what else to do. “Lance, wake up,” she pleaded urgently shaking him a bit. She was scared half to death. She hadn’t meant to throw it that hard, she had even tried not to throw it as strong and she still did this. She was starting to tear up unable to express her emotions any other way.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:00 am

Lance heard her pleads and felt her start to shake his body. He opened his eyes after the tenth time, grabbing her arm bring her down on top of him. It felt much warmer now, as his hazel brown eyes were staring back into her own.

" Sorry about hurting you earlier, guess it was my fault for being careless " He said laughing slowly about getting knocked down. He saw the tears starting to form in her eyes. As he started to wipe them away with his fingers. " Don't cry, I'm fine now. I'm sorry if I scared you, please forgive me "
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 am

Amelia gasped as she found herself being pulled down on top of Lance. It was so close, it was closer to anyone then she had ever been. It was very warm at least. She was too shocked to understand her feelings.

“It-it-just,” she stuttered out. She knew she end up sobbing if she said it, he had to know. She was going to force it out even if it meant breaking down. “The last time I saw someone fall like that they didn’t ever get up,” she said able to get that out but unable to say it was her older brother. It was so hard to say, maybe because she didn’t want to believe it was true.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:29 am

Lance started to let his hand brush through her hair in a attempt to calm her down. He picked himself up and brought her head into his chest. Wanting to ask who had fallen to their deaths but he would do such things later. If there was a another time later that is.

" Don't worry, I'm still here. Just stop crying.....it makes me sad to see you like this " Lance said softly in her ear. Wanting to soothe her. He didn't like seeing her like this, it scared him. " Do you want to head to my common room to rest for abit? "
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:40 am

Amelia couldn’t help but feeling calmed down by Lance. He was so gentle. She was even more impressed he didn’t ask who had died. She had never met someone with so much self-control. Pathetic as it sounds it was true.

“Am I allowed to? I mean I’ve never heard of being able to go into other dorms but then again most of my friends are all Hufflepuffs,” she asked. She was curious about the Ravenclaw common room. She was going to go if it was breaking the rules or not, she couldn’t get in much more trouble. “You should know that if I fall asleep don’t wake me up if I start screaming. My sister tried that once and my mum had to use some strange spell to get me to stop freaking out. And if my body suddenly goes cold and it seems like I’m not breaking, don’t worry I do that quite often. It used to scare my mum stiff when I was a baby before we found out why it happened,” she added in far warning. She hoped it didn’t happen but it always happened when she didn’t want it to.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:08 am

Lance nodded to her as she told him about a bad thing that happens to her. He got up from the snow, as he brought her up along with him. Still very close to his own body, he didn't want to lose the heat that was between them.

" Don't worry about it. There won't be many around because most of the students left for Christmas break " He held her hand once again, as they would walk back into Hogwarts. Taking many turns until they were at the Ravenclaw entrance, he said the password under his breathe. Watching the path open up, and bringing Amelia with him.

The first thing they saw was the Ravenclaw common room, covered in the house symbol. Old furniture, a big fire place that heated the room, and many other artifacts that belong to the Ravenclaw. " What do you think "
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top