Truth Will Out
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Truth Will Out Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Truth Will Out

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth Will Out Empty Truth Will Out

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:24 am

Amelia once again was in the library and today she had been in library all day today there was nothing else better do to. She had passed out on her transfiguration book. She hadn’t sleep as good as she was currently sleeping in months. She woke up a bit groggy but went back to studying. She had caught up on Transfiguration at least, she was glad for that. She frowned at the idea of doing Charms. She and Charms weren’t getting along these days. She was glad she had dropped Potions though.

She was so bored. She had settled for just talking to the professor for help in Charms. She didn’t want to go to the dormitory and listen to gossip that made her sick to her stomach. She had quite a bit going around about her which was all lies. She didn’t pay attention to gossip though so it didn’t matter to her. There is always gossip about Perfects.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Truth Will Out Empty Re: Truth Will Out

Post by Lance Corner Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:54 am

Lance had taken his time relaxing at Hogswarts, being one to be caught up with his work and all classes till the next term was great. Then keeping his eyes on his sister Mia was one of his most important tasks, he loved her and had to ensure other men down lay on hand on her. Lucky for him that she went home to see his parents.

So now that leaves him with his other time killing passion. Reading up on new spells and charms to impress his teachers. He was a Ravenclaw after all, so it was expected that they were the smartest house. Wearing his house cloak and a scarf because of the winter. as he walked to the library. Entering the library his attention was given to a women that he always saw here .

He never talked to her but many he should at least try .Over thinking the results until he mustered up some courage, walking over to her table. When he did, he noticed that her eyes had bags around them from not sleeping well. He was interested in her at this very moment, because he hoped that she was fine.

" Are you okay? "
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:06 am

A male voice registered in Amelia’s mind. For once she didn’t think of Chad or Edgar right away, he sounded nothing like neither. She was curious right away about him just based on that. She would have laughed at herself if she had been a year younger. What a difference a year made.

“Me? I’m living therefore I’m okay,” she said bit cheerfully which sounded odd for her statement. Tired yes but she was fine as long as she was breathing and not in the dark unconscious place in her mind that she was all too friendly with and her astral projection had been very tiring at night with images of fire. Hence why she had stayed at Hogwarts, luckily her mum understood. Her mum had Drew; he made up for her not being there this year.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:42 am

Lance only kept his eyes on her, thinking about her comment. It was different from other responses, so she definitively was a nice girl. Maybe he could get to know her and find out where she got her humor from. Of course he didn't laugh at her words simply smiling slightly.

" Well if you are sure.....my name is Lance Corner of Ravenclaw " He said with a charming smile to her. Trying to get to know her. He didn't want to seem like some stupid guy, trying to be confident and sweet.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:00 am

“Amelia Macmillan of Hufflepuff,” Amelia said with a smile. He seemed honestly nice and didn’t remind her anything of any other guy she knew. That made her very curious about him. She wanted to get to know him better. “Sit down if you’d like, there isn’t much of anyone else here,” she said seeing how empty the library was.

She felt self-conscious all of a sudden. She knew she must look like a mad woman. Why did she care? Because she was a teenage girl that is why, she told herself. She brought herself back into reality where she needed to be.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:24 am

Lance nodded to her as he took a seat right next to her at the table. Placing a few books on the school, and classes on it as he sat down. " Amelia is a very beautiful name, it matches you very well " Of course studying her was more important then a book. So he turned to her at the table, deciding that he would have to be civil with her.

His Hazel brown eyes were staring into her own. Reasoning being one, he wasn't one of those eye slytherins just looking for a good time. He believed that women should be known for personality not just the body, that was a added perk. " So what are you doing here, all alone? "

Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:36 am

“The history behind the name in my family makes it seem less beautiful but even more fitting,” Amelia replied. She saw it as a strong name since one of the most powerful witches during the first war and second war had held it, her great-aunt. She hated superficial names like her middle name it had no bigger meaning other than being a name.

Amelia was sort of stunned by his hazel brown eyes; they were so different from her blue ones. She had always liked hazel and brown eyes better then light coloured eyes, they seemed so much warmer. “I had been studying Transfiguration but then fell asleep then woke up and study some more,” she said. “I just don’t want to head back to my common room to gossip central and here is good as another place to hang out,” she added.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:57 am

Lance wondered about her family now that she spoke of it. Was it a bad one? Where they beat her for not being the best or just because they hate her......he hoped that wasn't the reason for her studying. Maybe he was being wrong, and there was no problems at all. But he wasn't going to ask her that, just sticking to his wonderment of what could she have meany by that.

He came back when she started to go on about studying Transfiguration. " Well you shouldn't study all winter break, it's bad for your health " Then he heard about gossip that he never cared about but maybe it was something that affected her. They usually talked about people, must be about her. " Don't pay mind to that trash. Sometimes this is a good place to hang out, but I wouldn't sleep here all day.....people will talk even more about you "
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:08 am

“Trust me they say everything but the truth. You do have a point, I had someone come up and ask me yesterday if I was vampire. I mean Merlin, I’m fair skinned but that’s just crazy. Last time I checked my family was human, very human at that. Besides the fact my mum is an Animagus and all but that counts as human right?” Amelia said babbling a bit. She was happy to have company that was all. She was surprised he hadn’t asked anything about her family. That was typically the first thing people asked her about.

“It may not be healthy but it is the only way to catch up in my classes that I’ve missed,” she said half-heartily. She was pretty caught up but then she should study for OWL’s. Her life was never dull.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:28 am

" Your Babbling is cute " He found her babbling very interesting, learning something new about her.....he looked away from her blushing at his own slip up. He had said that out loud for some odd reason. Maybe because he had never talked to someone for this long, expect for his sister and was interested.

He feel embarrassed that he had said that to her. Even if it was the truth, she must think he was some weird guy. He hoped that she could forgive him. " I sorry if I offended you......you must think I'm really strange " He said with still looking to the side with his face slightly pink.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top