Second date - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second date - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second date

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second date - Page 5 Empty Re: Second date

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Darien smiled again, as he listened to Lucifer. Dar loved his voice. It was just... ah. He could listen to him talking for hours. And he could watch him for hours, as he was just so perfect.. "Yeah, then I guess it was better that you didn't tell him." Darien cocked his head, looking in Lucifer's eyes. "Why didn't he want to become a Death Eater, like others?" Dar asked then. He was curious, okay.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:10 pm

"Yeah, I didn't feel the need to tell him." He knew once Milo found out about the Quidditch thing he'd ask Lucifer why he didn't tell him. And of course, Lucifer will tell him the truth.. Or not. But, he didn't find it as much of a big deal.

He laughed at Darien's question. "Well, uh. He was always a bit different. He just didn't want to follow uncle Lorcan's rules. Milo wanted to be good, and that's fine. Uncle Lorc shuts him out of the family like some kind of disease, but Milo's okay." And Lucifer was telling the truth. He liked Milo, true he also disliked Milo at times, but they were cousins. "It's always, 'You're a d'Eath, you've got to join the Dark Followers, then the Death Eaters.'"

Lucifer sighed quietly. "It's never any other rule. Milo was brave enough to break them. Oh, and don't tell Milo I said any of this. I'd never hear the end of it." Lucifer didn't like Milo when his ego was all fluffed, and he didn't want to be listening to him when he was. So, he knew the chances of Darien and Milo talking were slim, but he didn't want to risk it.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:26 pm

"Oh I see.." Darien nodded, in his thoughts. "I think I would have done the same, as he did. Not that joining DE would be wrong." Darien just wasn't that tough to be a Death Eater. His Master though.. Dar wouldn't be surprised. But he wasn't a DE.

"I won't tell, don't worry. I don't think, I'll ever meet him, so you don't have to worry about that." And if he'll meet, well, there would be other things to talk about, too. Not only what Lucifer has said about Milo and everything. Darien sure would like to meet him, tho.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:16 am

"Alright, that's okay." Lucifer looked at his watch. Oh, sh*t. He was late. He had to go to pick up Lotus from his friends house, whom was snake sitting. "I forgot. I've got to go get Lotus. I left him at my friend's house. He's like this expert at snake stuff, and Lotus was sick." Lucifer lifted himself up from booth and stood in front of Darien. "I'm sorry, Dar. We can go on another date sometime." He leaned over really fast to kiss Darien on the cheek. "I'll see you later, Dar."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Darien slightly raised his eyebrow, but he nodded. "Yeah, that's okay," he said, as he smiled at Lucifer. He had to do his things and well, Darien too had sometimes stuff to do. Like he has found himself an apartment, so now he was moving his stuff there and trying to make this to look like his home. Well.

As Lucifer had left, Darien finished his tea and soon left too, to his place, to put some other things in place.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum