Second date
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second date Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second date

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second date Empty Second date

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:37 am

It was 1 pm, and Darien went to Diagon Alley from his room in Leaky's. Dar was supposed to meet Lucifer in a Ice Cream café and now he was there, but he couldn't see Lucifer himself. Well, maybe Darien was just a bit early. He ordered himself a tea, and sat down to one table, eyes looking around to spot Lucifer, if he was coming, fingers around his cup of green tea.

He actually didn't mind waiting. He could then arrange his thoughts and be normal, once Lucifer shows up. Darien was quite sure that he will come. Why wouldn't he? They were dating..
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Second date Empty Re: Second date

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Lucifer walked through Knockturn and into Diagon Alley at a fast pace. One o' clock already? He'd woken up late and had to feed Lotus and Adler. He also had to find something nice to wear, along with showering before he left. He knew Darien probably wouldn't care how he looked, on account of how bad he looked when they met. But, it was their second date and he wanted to look presentable, as a d'Eath should.

He rushed into the Ice Cream place where he was supposed to meet Darien. He looked around a spotted Darien, he smiled. Darien looked a bit worried, but stuck in his own thoughts. He walked over to the table Darien was sitting at, and gave Darien a quick kiss on the cheek. "Hey, Dar. Sorry I'm late. I woke up late and I had to feed Lotus and Adler." He pulled the chair across from Darien out and sat down. "Anyway, how are you?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:50 am

Darien really was deep in his thoughts and got slightly scared, when Lucifer gave hima kiss on the cheek, but smiled immediately. "Hey, that's okay, I haven't been here for long.." he answered. And as said, he didn't mind waiting.

"I'm now better, thanks," Darien said. He looked at Lucifer, another smile on his lips. "You look nice," he complimented. Compared to what he looked like, when they first met.. well, that first meeting wasn't a date either. But Darien liked him anyway.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:02 am

Lucifer smiled, because really, seeing Darien smile was adorable. Annabelle never smiled, not that he minded back then, but now it seems Lucifer would prefer a smile. "I'm glad you're better." Lucifer looked down at his clothes. "Oh, yeah. I mean, you met me at a very strange time in my life, and I also looked like sh*t." He laughed. He gave Darien a once over. "Dar, you look nice too."

Lucifer looked around the room they were in. It was a tad bit bright for his taste, but Darien had chosen it and he had to be okay with that. "Wanna get something?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:23 am

And Darien liked Lucifer's smile. He was really cute when he smiled. "Well, you looked good enough," he said. Yeah. If he would have looked worse, then Darien probably wouldn't have talked to him. But he looked good. In Darien's eyes at least. "Thank you.."

"Oh, yes, we could order some ice cream. You do eat ice cream, don't you? I didn't want to order without you." He did order himself a tea, but that was nothing.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:36 am

Lucifer didn't want to take offense to Darien's comment, though Lucifer always thought it a bit tedious that nobody was up to date on the whole vampire thing. "Yes, I do eat ice cream." He let out a quiet sigh. He waved over a waitress.

A lady who looked vaguely familiar walked up. "'ello! Oh! Lucy! How are you!" Lucifer stared dumbfounded. Ooooh. "Hi, Annabelle. I wanted to order something for me and my BOYFRIEND. Yeah, I'm fine." He said. She smirked. "Well, what would you like Lucy?" He frowned. "Don't call me that. And I'll have chocolate ice cream. What about you, BABE?" He asked Darien.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:51 am

Well yeah, Darien was weird like that.

He raised his gaze from Lucifer to the waitress. Lucy? What. Lucifer was called Lucy? That's awesome. But Darien held his laughter back. "I'll have vanilla ice cream, thanks," he said, smile on his face, as he looked at the girl and when she left, to Lucifer. "Lucy?" Darien asked. "And what was all that about..?" That Boyfriend and Babe thing. It was weird. Really weird.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:59 am

After Darien order he watched Annabelle walk away, he growled. How dare her? Calling him by the nickname she gave him when they were together. "Lucy?" Darien asked. Lucifer turned his head towards Darien who sat in front of him looking as if he wanted to laugh. "That was Annabelle." He grumbled. Annabelle, who as if heard her name, appeared and handed them their ice cream.

"I hope you have fun on your DATE, Lucy!" She bit back. She turned and walked off. Lucifer clenched his fist. "Annabelle, my ex-girlfriend. I forgot she works here. I told you about her when we were at my apartment." He grabbed his spoon and shoveled some ice cream into his mouth. Then he had remembered Darien's second question. "Oh, that was because she'd thought I was completely straight, but once she left me I dated Alex." Lucifer said as if it was common knowledge.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:11 am

Darien smiled again and nodded. Ex-girlfriend. Well, Darien didn't actually mind meeting her. However that was. "Oh.. why is she calling you Lucy?" he asked. It was weird. Though yeah, Lucy was in his name. But still. He was a man, not a girl, who could be called Lucy. Darien found it quite weird but took his spoon and started eating his ice cream.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:19 am

Lucifer sighed. He didn't really want to talk about his ex-girlfriend to his current boyfriend. But, Darien asked, so he'll say. "Well, when we were dating, she'd wanted to give me a nickname. Now, I didn't agree. I thought we should call each other by our names. But, she hates the names Lucifer and James. So, she stuck calling me Lucy. Trust me, I'd rather be called Satan. Hell! I'd rather be called James." Lucifer grumbled and took hold off his spoon for more ice cream.

He looked over to the counter and saw Annabelle standing there. She noticed him, she smirked and winked at him. He'd been upset when she broke it off. He'd gotten over it, but to have her in his face just brought back old memories. He looked back at Darien. "It was nothing. It's not like I actually cared about her. It's not like I joined the Dark Followers and then the Death Eaters for her." He said sarcastically.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum