Second date - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second date - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second date

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second date - Page 2 Empty Re: Second date

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:26 am

Nicknames were weird. Darien was used, that people called him Dar, but anything else would be just weird. "I won't call you Lucy, if you're afraid of that," Darien said, smiling again.

"But if you two broke up, then probably she wasn't the best choice you could make," Darien said. "There are many other people in the world, who actually deserve you, not only Annabelle." Darien didn't think about himself by saying that, it was just general truth.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:34 am

"No, it's alright. Call me what you will." He looked down at his ice cream, slowly melting. He looked back up when Darien spoke again. "I thought she was the one. But, I was bloody sixteen. What did I know?"

Lucifer knew he shouldn't be saying things like that to his boyfriend, but he needed to get it out and he had no one. He knew that had he not met Annabelle, he would never have been a Death Eater. He'd have been more like Milo or Damitrius. He can't be good now. He doesn't have that choice. He never really did, with his problems and all. He looked up at Darien, completely forgetting where he had been. "I'm sorry, I'm spacing."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:38 am

"There is always someone, who we think, that is the one..." Darien sighed slightly and took another spoonful of ice cream. He thought, that his Master was the one. That he would be with him for the rest of his life. But his Master left him and he was all alone until he met Lucifer now.

"That's okay," Darien said, when Lucifer apologized for spacing. Darien was quite in his thoughts, too. "Where do you want to go after this here?" Darien asked.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:45 am

Darien had said it was fine. Lucifer wanted to believe it was. His thoughts were screaming at him. He'd been feeling like this forever, and now that he had Darien, he wanted them to stop. Or he'll go mad. Or worse, he'd hurt Darien. He didn't want to hurt Darien, he still has yet to figure out what caused the scars on his chest. It could have been someone who was standing in his place, someone that meant something to Darien. Again, he was jolted from his thoughts when Darien asked if he wanted to go somewhere else.

"If you want. We can walk around Diagon." He said.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:58 am

Darien nodded slightly. "That sounds great," he saidand took another spoonful of ice cream. He loved ice cream! "Tell me about your brothers," Darien then said, raising his gaze on Lucifer. "If you're okay with that. I'd like to get to know you and your family.." He didn't mind, if Lucifer didn't want to talk, but he couldn't help but be curious.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:16 am

OOC: Decided to not include Amaris's NPC. Now, there is only one brother.

Lucifer took another spoonful of his almost completely melted ice cream. He'd wanted to avoid the topic of his family. So, he stayed quiet for a bit, eating his ice cream until he knew he could avoid it no more. "Well, my brother, let's see. I haven't seen Daedalus in a while. He's probably at school. Same with Amaris. She hates me." He thought about his crazy family, there was so much he could say, but so little he would actually talk about. "I just saw my cousin a couple days ago. Hadn't seen him since I was sixteen. I haven't seen my mum either. I don't even talk to my dad." Oh, his dad. Who knows where Cillian was at. "Anything you want to ask? I can't think of what to say about them."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:31 am

OOC: Oh, okay. Razz

Darien listened carefully, some times taking spoonfuls of his ice cream. "Complicated family, eh?" Darien smiled slightly. "What's your cousin like? Who you saw few days ago." Darien couldn't help but be curious. "And since I'm here asking everything, you can ask me too." But about his scars and stuff he just wasn't ready yet to talk about.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:47 am

Lucifer laughed a bit to hard at Darien's comment. "Yeah, complicated. You can say that." He smirked when Darien brought up his cousin. "Oh, yeah. Milo's his name. Weird guy. He's older by five or so years. He thinks he's a big shot. You know, he had the nerve to say I've aged dreadfully?!" He would have punched Milo, but he didn't want to get punched back. Again, he wasn't scared of Milo.

"Oh, you left your jacket at my apartment. Milo noticed it. Knows your name. I wouldn't be surprised if he approached you. If he ever sees you that is." He thought about other things to say about Milo. "Let's see. Milo got kicked out of the family. For picking the "good" side. He's been out at sea, so he says. And, I guess that's it." He'd barely remembered Milo from when he left and there was still a lot he didn't know.

Darien had said he would answer Lucifer's questions. He knew it was still a bit early to ask about the scars, so he chose something else. "What about your family?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:58 am

"He sounds cool," Darien said, smiling. "And don't listen to him, you look great, honestly." Yes, Lucifer was really handsome in his opinion.

"I did left it there? That's why I couldn't find it.. oh well. I wouldn't mind talking to him, I guess." Darien was quite friendly and Milo sounds awesome, so if he finds Darien, he can talk to him freely.

"My family... well, my mother died in car accident ten years ago. Two years after that my dad got married again and I quite hate my stepmother. I have half-sister Sirena, she's sever years old, and her I quite like. But I don't talk to them often. They live in France. I'm from France, too."
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:15 am

"Yeah, you left it there. And, I rather you wouldn't. Milo's quite the trouble maker." He sighed. Milo was okay, but he didn't want Darien any where near him. He just didn't fully trust Milo.

"Oh, I'm sorry about your mum." And he was. Lucifer's a Death Eater, but he sure as hell isn't heartless. "Wow, I didn't know you were french." He smiled.

"oooh. Who was your first kiss, Dar?" He smirked. Lucifer knew this was a slightly risking question, because he might get mad. But there really was no chance of him knowing the person.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum