Second date - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second date - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second date

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second date - Page 3 Empty Re: Second date

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:26 am

"Oh I can handle trouble makers.." Darien smiled. "But I won't go searching for him or anything. If we meet, we meet." Darien took another spoonful of his ice cream. Soon he has eaten everything.

"Thanks.. oh, yeah, I am. I don't have much of an accent anymore, but yeah, fully french and my temperament is quite french, too." Darien laughed slightly. Sometimes he was just awful, yeah.

"My first kiss? I think that it was with my childhood best friend. Girl, of course. We were ten," he said. His friend was a muggle, that's why she wasn't in Hogwarts or any other magic shool. "And yours?"
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:39 am

"Hm, fine." Lucifer agreed, though he knew Milo would try to make it possible to meet Darien. It was interesting to find out things about Darien he didn't already know. "That's cool. Really." He looked down at his ice cream, which was mostly melted by that point, and shrugged and left it alone.

Darien explained his crush had been a childhood friend. "Really? Mine too. She was, well I don't remember much about her." It's true, he was lying, but he wasn't ready to tell Darien about him once loving a muggle girl, whom at the time, he didn't even know was a muggle. "Let's see," Lucifer said. "Do you have a middle name?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:50 am

Aww. Childhood crushes were always awesome. Darien actually has met her again, when he was older, and he knew, that she was already married and parent. She had at least one son. And Darien was happy for her.

"Yes, my middle name is Jared," Darien said, smiling. "But I don't use it. And yours is James, right?" Both J's. Darien liked his name Jared, but he felt weird, when someone used it. "Where would you like to travel the most?"
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:01 am

It was nice to see Darien talk and be happy, unlike when he spoke of his scars and looked as if he would shut down. "Jared. That's nice. I like it." He laughed when Darien brought up his middle name. "Yeah, mine's James. Odd with a name like Lucifer, though." He admitted. He'd spent most of his childhood complaining to his parents about why they didn't make James his first name. Though they shot down every one of his attempts to persuade them to change it.

"Hm, travel? I don't travel much.. Maybe someone cold. I don't care so much for the sun." All true, he didn't like the sun. It didn't burn him like people thought it would for vampires. He was sure some liked the sun, but he didn't and he hated that fact. It sort of made him fall into the stereotype. "What about you? You said you've traveled before, right?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:06 am

"Lucifer James is nice, I think. Though yeah, Lucifer is quite rare." Darien smiled again and looked at Lucifer. He looked nice. Darien thought, that his name was great for him. DE like he was, and stuff.

"Cold. I don't like that much cold. I have traveled, yeah, a lot. I think I liked the most New-Zealand. But I'd like to go back to France some day and maybe visit Russia..." Yeah, that would be nice.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:11 am

"Yeah, I guess I'm lucky it sounds good. Mum and Dad thought it would be a good Death Eater name." Lucifer sighed. He'd always hated it, knowing that partly because of his name everybody would think he was born to be a Death Eater or something. He knew he could just go by James, but he's been so used to the name Lucifer.

"Hm, Russia sounds nice. Maybe we can go together, or we can go to France. I wouldn't mind taking you to visit your family." He smiled weakly. Lucifer had never been good at "meeting the parents" with the few partners he's had. "If you want that is." He said, suddenly awkward he brought it up.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:08 pm

"Well, you can't say it isn't," Darien said with a smile. "Lucifer is great name. Fits you. Not only because you're a Death Eater." He looked like he could be Lucifer himself.

"Yea, maybe.." Darien's eyes widened, when he heard about his family. "Um. I guess.. that some day, maybe, yeah," Dar said then, smiling. He actually didn't mind Lucifer meeting his dad and his new wife, but right now it was too early, in Darien's opinion.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:03 am

Lucifer smiled. "Alright. Seems cool." Lucifer had spent a lot of time traveling, actually, but he was younger then and he doesn't remember much of it. The vacations had stopped once his brother and sister came along. He didn't mind, really. Lucifer still really wanted to know about the scars that Darien had, but it was still a bit early and where they were was a bit inappropriate.

"So, do you have any cool talents?" Lucifer was surprised he hadn't thought of that earlier. He'd usually ask that first, well, he had with Alex. He hoped there was something cool Darien can do. Lucifer himself couldn't do anything special, well he never really tried looking for his "hidden talents".
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:45 pm

OOC: Note here, that this special ability Darien has there, parseltongue, it's left there from my last character and it's not his.

"Mm, no, sadly. I wish I had.." Darien smiled and took a sip from his tea. It's getting cold already. But Darien will be finished soon, too.

"Do you have any..?" Darien asked then, rising his gaze on Lucifer. Maybe he had. Like parseltongue or something like that. That would be awesome. He had a snake already, ability to speak with them would be nice.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 am

OOC: Oh, haha okay! I didn't even notice that. cx

Lucifer shrugged. "Not that I know of. I've never really tried to see if I have anything." He twirled his spoon around. "It would be cool to find out I could do something.."

"Do you, uh, have any friends?" Lucifer asked. It was good to know your boyfriend's friends.. If he had some, not that he thought Darien didn't have any. For example, Lucifer, himself doesn't have friends. He'd prefer not to, but he didn't know Darien's opinions on friends. It would just be nice to know. Darien is very like able, so he probably did have some really good friends.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum