Second date - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second date - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second date

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second date - Page 4 Empty Re: Second date

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:33 pm

"It would be cool," Darien agreed. But he was quite sure, that he had no talents like that. He wasn't really disappointed about that, just... just slightly sad.

"Friends?" Darien asked and shrugged. "I like to talk to people, but I wouldn't call them friends just yet... I haven't been here long, either, so here I don't think I have any real friends." And Dar really didn't care, either. "What about you?" Did Lucifer have any friends? Maybe, but Darien doubted that..
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:25 pm

"Oh, that's okay. You've got me." Lucifer was slightly glad. Not that he didn't want Darien to have friends, but if he didn't things were usually easier. He laughed when Darien asked if he had friends. "No. Not at the moment. I was friends with all of my ex's, but not anymore." He never had friends, on account of his anger issues, the fact that he got people to date him was a surprise all together. "I don't usually, uh, like people. Unless they show me a good reason I should like them." And it was true, that's how Lucifer viewed people. They all sucked, unless they proved that they were worthy of his friendship. Nobody ever was.

"You see, some people prove themselves worthy to me. But usually they aren't. Usually they just want to date me or use me." Lucifer waved his arm in the direction of Annabelle. "Then they dump me and leave. Or vice versa. I just never see the good in people. I probably never will." He shrugged.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:00 am

"Yeah, I've got you." Darien smiled again. He didn't really need friends, either. He was better off alone, he was never like he needed to complain to someone. He preferred to deal with his feelings and problems alone.

Darien listened to Lucifer and now laughed. "Well, let's hope you will, there always is something... even if it's something small." Darien smiled. Even in Lucifer there was something good. There always was something good in people.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Lucifer smiled weakly. Trying to be good just brought bad feelings back. OF course, they weren't that bad, but they were bad enough. Lucifer reached his hand to grab Darien's over the table. He'd wanted to tell Darien about him becoming a Quidditch Keeper, but they'd gotten off track and he didn't get the chance too.

"So, Darien, I forgot to tell yo-" Lucifer was interrupted by Annabelle. "Hello, boys!" Lucifer sighed. "What?" She raised her hands up as if to prove she's innocent. "I just came to get your plates. It's my JOB and all." She smirked and reached for the plates on the table. "Well, I have a job now!" Lucifer said. Annabelle stared with no emotion. "Oh, yeah? Sure. Being a Death Eater doesn't count." Lucifer growled. "No! I was just about to tell Darien!" Annaebelle smiled. "Let me go put these plates back, I want to hear if this job is real." She walked off.

Lucifer groaned and banged his head on the table. A couple seconds later he lifted his head to hear, "I'm back! Go ahead, tell me and Darien this job you've got." She stood with her hands on her hips. Lucifer looked towards Darien and smiled weakly, squeezing his hand to Darien's at the same time. "Well, I'm uh, a Quidditch Keeper?" Annabelle giggled. "Oh, that's good! Was your dream wasn't it? What do you think Dairy-poo?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Darien smiled slightly, when Lucifer took his hand, and looked at him, when he started talking. But then this girl came and Darien couldn't help but sigh. But eventually he could tell what he wanted to tell. "Oh you are?" Darien smiled again. "That's great," he said, not minding Annabelle. He didn't really care that she was there. But he really was happy for Lucifer. If that was what he wanted to do, then he was happy for him.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Annabelle smirked. "Oh yes! Isn't that great!" She said sarcastically. Lucifer squeezed Darien's hand a bit tighter, trying to calm himself down, but yet not hurting Darien. "Thank, Dar." He smiled weakly. "Annabelle. Could you please leave?" She glared at him. "SUUUUURE." She turned abruptly and walked off. Lucifer sighed once she was gone. "So, you happy for me? I got a job." He smiled.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Darien caressed Lucifer's hand slightly, when he squeezed his harder, but still smiled. He felt better, when Annabelle leaved, though. "Yeah, I'm happy for you. That's nice that you can do something you really like," he said, smiling. He wasn't lying. Darien was the one afraid of heights, but he was sure, that if he wouldn't be, he'd like flying and everything. Quidditch, even. "So when are the games?" Sure he'd go and watch, despite his fears.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:03 am

He smiled when Darien caressed his hand. "Thanks. Yeah, I guess." He'd been good at being a Keeper, it wasn't something he wanted to do forever. But it was a hobby. He always had a knack at flying and he liked it. Loved it, maybe. "Actually, I don't know yet." He shrugged. "Milo's gonna be referee, and I don't think he knows I've got the job yet. It'll be weird." Milo's cool, but working with him would be a bit weird.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:07 am

"Oh.. well, you can let me know, when the game is, I'd love to come and watch," Darien said, smiling. He really would. And after all they were dating and it would be nice to show some support to Lucifer. "Aww, why didn't you tell him, then?" Darien asked with curiosity. Though it would be nice surprise, too.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:48 am

"Yeah, I'll tell you." It'd be nice to have Darien there for support, as well as nerve racking. But, he'd want him there either way. Darien asked why he didn't tell Milo. He shrugged. "I don't want him making some comment about how 'Maybe you should stick to Quidditch and stop being a Death Eater. You'll ruin your life. Blah, blah, this. Blah, Blah, that.' You know?" He looked down at their hands, and rubbed his thumb over Darien's hand. "I dunno. It would be better as a surprise I guess."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum